Windows 10: How can I use Cortana voice in Text To Speech ?

Discus and support How can I use Cortana voice in Text To Speech ? in Cortana to solve the problem; Hi, I 'm using Windows 10 Home. I want to use Cortana voice in a Text To Speech software called Balabolka.I have Cortana installed in my Windows.In... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Ricky Rally, Sep 29, 2021.

1. How can I use Cortana voice in Text To Speech ?

Hi, I 'm using Windows 10 Home. I want to use Cortana voice in a Text To Speech software called Balabolka.I have Cortana installed in my Windows.In Balabolka I only see two Microsoft voices: Microsoft Zira and Microsoft David. Cortana voice should be there, but I don't see it.If I go to Control Panel----------Speech Recognition----------Text To Speech, then go to the Text To Speech tab, then go to the Voice Selection section, there I can see four Microsoft voices: Zira, David, Mark and EvaCortana. This Eva/Cortana is the one I need. So, I can see Cortana voice is available in Control Panel,

:)

Ricky Rally, Sep 29, 2021
  2. enrix Win User

word 2010 text to speech cannot change voice

Hello

I have enabled text to speech on Windows 10 and have selected MS David desktop voice and it seems to work fine when I test it however when I use text to speech on Word 2010 the voice is always that of MS Hazel desktop and I do not seem to be able to change it. Any suggestion?

Many thanks,

enrix, Sep 29, 2021
  3. how can you change the alert voice (text to speech) default?

Hi Rob,

Scroll down to 'Manage voices and click Add voices.

How can I use Cortana voice in Text To Speech ? [​IMG]

Type English or other into 'Select a language below...'.

How can I use Cortana voice in Text To Speech ? [​IMG]

And choose from the English options listed. I'm using winver 2004 in Canada, these are the options that are displayed on my PC.

W10 Tweaker, Sep 29, 2021
  4. grecinos Win User

How can I use Cortana voice in Text To Speech ?

How do you change the text to speech voice in a (Windows) vbscript?

Hey guys,

I'm trying to create a text to speech vbscript. The problem I'm having is that I can only select between 3 voices. I have 8 available in Windows 10.

Here is my code:

Code: set voice = CreateObject("SAPI.SpVoice") set voice.Voice = voice.GetVoices.Item(1) voice.Rate = 1 voice.Volume = 90 voice.Speak TextMessage[/quote] I get a vbs error message when I choose a number greater than 2 for the voice.GetVoices.Item(1) parameter.

Error: 0x80045039
    Code: 80045039
    Source: (null)

Any suggestions?

TIA,

grecinos

grecinos, Sep 29, 2021
Thema:

How can I use Cortana voice in Text To Speech ?

1. How can I use Cortana voice in Text To Speech ? - Similar Threads - Cortana voice Text

2. Where Can I Get the Afrikaans Text-to-Speech Voice Pack?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where Can I Get the Afrikaans Text-to-Speech Voice Pack?: Where can I get the Afrikaans text-to-speech voice pack? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-get-the-afrikaans-text-to-speech-voice/8d6f7daf-5933-4456-b796-4ef7d10866f6
  3. Where Can I Get the Afrikaans Text-to-Speech Voice Pack?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where Can I Get the Afrikaans Text-to-Speech Voice Pack?: Where can I get the Afrikaans text-to-speech voice pack? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-get-the-afrikaans-text-to-speech-voice/8d6f7daf-5933-4456-b796-4ef7d10866f6
  4. Can i use Clipchamp text to speech voice for commercial use video?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can i use Clipchamp text to speech voice for commercial use video?: Can I use Clipchamp text to speech voice for commercial use video? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-clipchamp-text-to-speech-voice-for/2d13f6db-48b3-4788-929a-9ea72a738fe2
  5. Can i use Clipchamp text to speech voice for commercial use video?

Can i use Clipchamp text to speech voice for commercial use video?: Can I use Clipchamp text to speech voice for commercial use video? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-clipchamp-text-to-speech-voice-for/2d13f6db-48b3-4788-929a-9ea72a738fe2
  6. can i use clipchamp text to speech voice for youtube video and youtube podcast for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i use clipchamp text to speech voice for youtube video and youtube podcast for...: can i use clipchamp text to speech voice for youtube video for commercial purpose https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-clipchamp-text-to-speech-voice-for/9b5326e4-50d0-483b-b03c-0bfc2d0a3c88
  7. can i use clipchamp text to speech voice for youtube video and youtube podcast for...

can i use clipchamp text to speech voice for youtube video and youtube podcast for...: can i use clipchamp text to speech voice for youtube video for commercial purpose https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-clipchamp-text-to-speech-voice-for/9b5326e4-50d0-483b-b03c-0bfc2d0a3c88
  8. how can you change the alert voice (text to speech) default?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how can you change the alert voice (text to speech) default?: Windows Home v 20H2, OS build 19042.928 For those of us that are hard of hearing, is there a way to change the "male" default alert voice (text to speech)? 179708
  9. Text-To-Speech voices not installing properly

Text-To-Speech voices not installing properly: As part of a development project, I downloaded/installed some new TTS files: English-Australia Voices: James/Catherine, English-Great Britain Voices: George/Hazel/Susan & English-Ireland Voices: Sean. All voices worked properly after installation using the "Preview Voice"...
  10. Text to Speech Not all Voices Appearing

Text to Speech Not all Voices Appearing: I've installed several different voice packages for a variety of languages using the instruction given by Microsoft How to download Text-to-Speech languages for Windows 10 - Office Support microsoft.com All the installed voices are showing up here with their languages, but...