Windows 10: How can I use ffmpeg commands in QWinFF?

Discus and support How can I use ffmpeg commands in QWinFF? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I’ve just started using QWinFF and I was trying to combine an audio and video file together with it. As I know that it supports ffmpeg commands, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by AndyTh, Mar 23, 2017.

1. AndyTh Win User

How can I use ffmpeg commands in QWinFF?

I’ve just started using QWinFF and I was trying to combine an audio and video file together with it.
    As I know that it supports ffmpeg commands, I tried using the “ffmpeg -i video.mp4 -i audio.m4a -c:v copy -c:a copy output.mp4” command in the advanced tab. Didn’t work!
    Does someone have any idea what is the correct way to use ffmpeg commands in QWinFF?

:)

AndyTh, Mar 23, 2017
  2. grschinon Win User

Videos Wrong way round: N95 8Gb

I use ffmpeg for that. But beware that it's a command line tool, not a pointy clicky thing.

grschinon, Mar 23, 2017
  3. grschinon Win User
    phone video to DVD

I use ffmpeg for all transcoding tasks. It's a command line (and therefore scriptable) tool easily found with google. The command line I'd issue is probably something like this:

ffmpeg -i input.mp4 -target pal-dvd -aspect 4:3 -ab 192k -ac 2 output.mpg

And then use whatever standard tools on your system (if it's windows I can't help you) to embed the mpeg data in a DVD structure and burn it to a disc.

grschinon, Mar 23, 2017
  4. Bree New Member

I use FFmpeg 'raw', as it were. You have missed out the commands that tells it how to map the video and audio streams to the output file. Try:

ffmpeg -i video.mp4 -i audio.m4a -map 0:0 -map 1:0 -c:v copy -c:a copy output.mp4

This says map input 0 stream 0 (your video) to the output's stream 0, and input 1, stream 0 (your audio) to the output's stream 1.

Also, I have had a few cases where the '-c:a copy' has caused problems. If it still doesn't work, leave that out and let FFmpeg recode the audio.

Thema:

1. How can I use ffmpeg commands in QWinFF? - Similar Threads - ffmpeg commands QWinFF

2. How can I reinstall windows 10 using command prompt? :

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I reinstall windows 10 using command prompt? :: I have windows 10 and I am unable to clear blue screen error. My only option available is troubleshooting using command prompt. Is it possible for me to reinstall windows 10 using command prompt and where cand I find the instructions? In addition, what other commands can I...
  3. How can I reinstall windows 10 using command prompt? :

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I reinstall windows 10 using command prompt? :: I have windows 10 and I am unable to clear blue screen error. My only option available is troubleshooting using command prompt. Is it possible for me to reinstall windows 10 using command prompt and where cand I find the instructions? In addition, what other commands can I...
  4. How can I reinstall windows 10 using command prompt? :

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. how to use arp command in command prompt as when used it say command is not recognised as...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to use arp command in command prompt as when used it say command is not recognised as...: i want to know how to use arp command in command prompt as many other command also say same thing "command is not recognised as internal,external, operational program or a batch file "pleasre provide me the solution for this so i can fix this problem...
  6. how to use arp command in command prompt as when used it say command is not recognised as...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to use arp command in command prompt as when used it say command is not recognised as...: i want to know how to use arp command in command prompt as many other command also say same thing "command is not recognised as internal,external, operational program or a batch file "pleasre provide me the solution for this so i can fix this problem...
  7. how to use arp command in command prompt as when used it say command is not recognised as...

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. I want to know the different types of commands which can be used in command prompt to...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I want to know the different types of commands which can be used in command prompt to...: I want to know the different types of commands which can be used in command prompt to resolve issues in windows 10 pc. Now at this moment I don't have any problem with my pc, but what if some problem arises, I can just try to resolve it by myself right? That's why I need the...
  9. General question about ffmpeg

in Windows 10 Support
    General question about ffmpeg: Hello, I am just curious and could not find an answer, so I'll ask here, please. Have some multimedia programs (video and audio) all portables. Each one has "ffmpeg,exe" in its folder. But file sizes are different: 269 kb to 448 kb, and one even 34,334 kb. Recently downloaded...
  10. Using FFmpeg in Windows Applications

in Windows 10 News
    Using FFmpeg in Windows Applications: It is important to Microsoft that developers can leverage open-source software when building apps for Windows. As part of this effort we’re very pleased to announce FFmpeg support for Window 8.1, Windows Phone 8.1, and Windows 10 applications. What is FFmpeg? FFmpeg is a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ffmpeg operation in windows 10 is freezing delphi

2. how to use ffmpeg command in windows