Windows 10: How can I use ffmpeg commands in QWinFF?

Discus and support How can I use ffmpeg commands in QWinFF? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I’ve just started using QWinFF and I was trying to combine an audio and video file together with it. As I know that it supports ffmpeg commands, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by AndyTh, Mar 23, 2017.

1. AndyTh Win User

How can I use ffmpeg commands in QWinFF?

I’ve just started using QWinFF and I was trying to combine an audio and video file together with it.
    As I know that it supports ffmpeg commands, I tried using the “ffmpeg -i video.mp4 -i audio.m4a -c:v copy -c:a copy output.mp4” command in the advanced tab. Didn’t work!
    Does someone have any idea what is the correct way to use ffmpeg commands in QWinFF?

:)

AndyTh, Mar 23, 2017
  2. grschinon Win User

Videos Wrong way round: N95 8Gb

I use ffmpeg for that. But beware that it's a command line tool, not a pointy clicky thing.

grschinon, Mar 23, 2017
  3. grschinon Win User
    phone video to DVD

I use ffmpeg for all transcoding tasks. It's a command line (and therefore scriptable) tool easily found with google. The command line I'd issue is probably something like this:

ffmpeg -i input.mp4 -target pal-dvd -aspect 4:3 -ab 192k -ac 2 output.mpg

And then use whatever standard tools on your system (if it's windows I can't help you) to embed the mpeg data in a DVD structure and burn it to a disc.

grschinon, Mar 23, 2017
  4. Bree New Member

I use FFmpeg 'raw', as it were. You have missed out the commands that tells it how to map the video and audio streams to the output file. Try:

ffmpeg -i video.mp4 -i audio.m4a -map 0:0 -map 1:0 -c:v copy -c:a copy output.mp4

This says map input 0 stream 0 (your video) to the output's stream 0, and input 1, stream 0 (your audio) to the output's stream 1.

Also, I have had a few cases where the '-c:a copy' has caused problems. If it still doesn't work, leave that out and let FFmpeg recode the audio.

Thema:

1. How can I use ffmpeg commands in QWinFF? - Similar Threads - ffmpeg commands QWinFF

2. How can i use Cortana in Turkey?

in Cortana
    How can i use Cortana in Turkey?: I know Cortana is not have Turkish language support, i don't expect it to be soon. But even if it's gonna be English, i want to use Cortana on my computer. I've searched it on Google and i saw some youtubers making their computer fully English to use Cortona. Honestly i don't...
  3. I want to know the different types of commands which can be used in command prompt to...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I want to know the different types of commands which can be used in command prompt to...: I want to know the different types of commands which can be used in command prompt to resolve issues in windows 10 pc. Now at this moment I don't have any problem with my pc, but what if some problem arises, I can just try to resolve it by myself right? That's why I need the...
  4. how can I add Hibernate to start menu commands and ....

in Windows 10 Customization
    how can I add Hibernate to start menu commands and ....: Hi, is there a way to add hibernate to start menu instead of continuously using the power physical power button also is there a way to wake up pc from hibernation from any keyboard keys it doesn't work it only works if it is i sleeping mode i want to wake up from...
  5. Can i change the keybind for a command?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can i change the keybind for a command?: Can I change the keybind for a command? So you can change desktops by doing Ctrl Win Arrow right or left, but let's say I want to change it to right shift, or a button on my mouse, is that possible? submitted by /u/Archiie_2716 [link] [comments]...
  6. How can I undo some commands I entered in command mode (Windows 10)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I undo some commands I entered in command mode (Windows 10): I am locked out of my computer. In trying to restore the system, I followed a suggestion from WIki-How that involved entering code command mode. The Wiki-How procedure did not work. Now I want to try other ways of restoring my system, but, first, of course, I want to...
  7. How to restore using windows.old using command prompt

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to restore using windows.old using command prompt: After the last win 10 update in october 2018 my Asus Laptop (with 32gig eMMC ) crashed and it will only boot to the Bios . I had to format the C: partition. The X: partition has the operating system ( I guess) I managed to get the command prompt I see the windows.old backup...
  8. How can I run Time.exe from a command prompt?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I run Time.exe from a command prompt?: There's an app named "Alarms & Clock". When I launch it and probe it with Sysinternals Process Explorer, I discover that its command line is: "C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.WindowsAlarms_10.1805.1361.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\Time.exe"...
  9. I can not open command prompt.

in Windows 10 Support
    I can not open command prompt.: I can not open command prompt. Every time I open it I got error message come up. *Sad The message is said [ The application is not start up right Press OK to close] [img] 25131
  10. Using FFmpeg in Windows Applications

in Windows 10 News
    Using FFmpeg in Windows Applications: It is important to Microsoft that developers can leverage open-source software when building apps for Windows. As part of this effort we’re very pleased to announce FFmpeg support for Window 8.1, Windows Phone 8.1, and Windows 10 applications. What is FFmpeg? FFmpeg is a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ffmpeg operation in windows 10 is freezing delphi

2. how to use ffmpeg command in windows