Windows 10: How can I use Microsoft sound enchancements while using an external sound card?

Discus and support How can I use Microsoft sound enchancements while using an external sound card? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an soundblaster external usb sound card and while soundblaster enchancements are fine, I'd like to use Microsoft's own sound enchancements that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by selçukemre, Apr 14, 2020.

1. How can I use Microsoft sound enchancements while using an external sound card?

I have an soundblaster external usb sound card and while soundblaster enchancements are fine, I'd like to use Microsoft's own sound enchancements that comes with windows.

How can I use Microsoft sound enchancements while using an external sound card? 0a770d70-a0e6-41f5-92e9-00ec46879731?upload=true.png

This is what I see in the soundblaster tab of my sound card's driver settings page. As you can see all of the Microsoft enchancements are absent.

:)

selçukemre, Apr 14, 2020

2. How can I use Microsoft sound enchancements while using an external sound card?

I have an soundblaster external usb sound card and while soundblaster enchancements are fine, I'd like to use Microsoft's own sound enchancements that comes with windows.

How can I use Microsoft sound enchancements while using an external sound card? 0a770d70-a0e6-41f5-92e9-00ec46879731?upload=true.png

This is what I see in the soundblaster tab of my sound card's driver settings page. As you can see all of the Microsoft enchancements are absent.

selçukemre, May 25, 2020
  3. grimmrace Win User
    No audio enchancments options for sound?

Laptops :: Lenovo Z Series laptops :: Z50-70 Laptop (Lenovo) - Lenovo Support (US)

As you can see from the link, i have the most up to date audio driver for my laptop, see image below to confirm.

How can I use Microsoft sound enchancements while using an external sound card? [​IMG]

As for windows 7, I’ve never had it on this laptop, it’s just the skin (upgraded from 8.1).

My sound only goes up to 24 bit 1920000hz btw, not 32.
    *Sad

How can I use Microsoft sound enchancements while using an external sound card? [​IMG]

I also had Dolby digital plus installed which ruined the sound quality for my headphones, disabling made it much better so i decided to uninstall it altogether.

Note: Even when Dolby was installed the enchancement tab was still blank.

grimmrace, May 25, 2020
  4. grimmrace Win User

How can I use Microsoft sound enchancements while using an external sound card?

No audio enchancments options for sound?

Hi all,

Model: Lenovo z50-70

Drivers: Conexant smart audio HD

The picture below pretty much sums up my problem, in all previous versions of windows i have had this tab enabled with various options to further enchanement any sound i hear with my headphones.

However, it seems dolby has it's own horrible version (unless im using it wrong) as a headphone user i find the sound to be a lot worse in quality with dolby's enchancments, in fact when i switch it off the sound is way better.

Can anyone please help me?

grimmrace, May 25, 2020
Thema:

How can I use Microsoft sound enchancements while using an external sound card?

1. How can I use Microsoft sound enchancements while using an external sound card? - Similar Threads - Microsoft sound enchancements

2. Keypress sound only while using Bluetooth earphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keypress sound only while using Bluetooth earphones: As soon as I connect my Bluetooth earphones to my laptop suddenly each keypress will start having a sound and I cannot find an option to disable it. It only happens when I connect my BT earphones and it is so annoying. It does not happen when I have wired earphones connected,...
  3. Keypress sound only while using Bluetooth earphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keypress sound only while using Bluetooth earphones: As soon as I connect my Bluetooth earphones to my laptop suddenly each keypress will start having a sound and I cannot find an option to disable it. It only happens when I connect my BT earphones and it is so annoying. It does not happen when I have wired earphones connected,...
  4. No sound after removing external sound card.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No sound after removing external sound card.: I bought an external soundblaster soundcard and an 7.1 logitech surround system.I quickly found out though, that i didnt use it as much as i hoped.So, i uninstalled the soundblaster software and removed the soundcard.After that, i cant get any sound what so ever out of my...
  5. Sound Cards

Sound Cards: Hi! I have an old dell laptop. Is it possible to download ASIO sound card to my laptop? or is there any external sound card or drivers? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-cards/3e8a3888-f755-4f2d-a26e-c1e15f59f37d
  6. Sound Card

Sound Card: HI, I have a Razer blade 2019. I am connecting my dj controller that has a built in sound card, windows recognize it and I can use it with the Serato software, but the line in volume meter do not pick up the sound coming from it and I can not use it with OBS. I can hear the...
  7. External Sound Card

in Windows 10 Customization
    External Sound Card: I have USB External Sound Card Digital HD 7.1 Diamond DMM201008XS0981. I can get my external speakers to work but my input is not working. I like to convert my album collection to mp3's. Any help for fixing my audio input? Thanks, Steve...
  8. LINE 1 OF SOUND CARD IN USE BY ANOTHER PROGRAM

LINE 1 OF SOUND CARD IN USE BY ANOTHER PROGRAM: I use various software with audio from a radio to accomplish various functions. This has worked flawlessly until this week. I now get a flag everytime I try to open any software that uses LINE IN ,it says LINE IN OF THE SOUND CARD IN USE BY ANOTHER PROGRAM, the software I am...
  9. Windows 10 no audio sound FIX, External USB sound card.

Windows 10 no audio sound FIX, External USB sound card.: After 2 months of doing everything possible to fix the Crackling Audio after a Windows 10 Update & then dealing with Microsoft over the phone numerous times, And no resolution. I decided to get some USB Sound Card's. And I have sound again. Both have the same sample rate of...
  10. No audio enchancments options for sound?

No audio enchancments options for sound?: Hi all, Model: Lenovo z50-70 OS: Windows 10 64bit Drivers: Conexant smart audio HD The picture below pretty much sums up my problem, in all previous versions of windows i have had this tab enabled with various options to further enchanement any sound i hear with...