Windows 10: How can I use my microsoft account in settings but it wont ask me to login everytime I boot up?

Discus and support How can I use my microsoft account in settings but it wont ask me to login everytime I boot up? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I log it in the settings app, everytime I boot up my computer it always prompts me to login to my microsoft account. This was after I reset my pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ice Tea1, May 25, 2023.

1. Ice Tea1 Win User

How can I use my microsoft account in settings but it wont ask me to login everytime I boot up?

When I log it in the settings app, everytime I boot up my computer it always prompts me to login to my microsoft account. This was after I reset my pc before I reset it it was normal, I was logged in my MS account in the settings app but I do not need to login to it everytime I boot up my pc. Please Help I need it right now

:)

Ice Tea1, May 25, 2023
  2. ayan4u Win User

Login screen asking for password everytime

Hello,My windows 10 login screen keeps asking for microsoft password/pin after restart or turning pc on everytime after "password is incorrect" message.This happened after i'd entered a wrong microsoft password in Google Chrome's password manager,i had to recover account then.
    I have tried the following :
    * netplwiz method
    * Disabling "Require Sign-in" & "use my sign in info to automatically finish setting up my device.." option in settings.
    * Re-entering correct password in chrome
    None worked! any help?!

Windows version : Latest

ayan4u, May 25, 2023
  3. After the update Windows asking for login to account for which i had not set the password

Hello,

I realize that after the Windows update installed recently you are asked to login with the password. We will help you.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• Are you facing this issue for the local account or for the Microsoft account?
    • Do you have any other accounts to login?
    • Did you check if the same issue persists in Safe mode?
    Please post to us with more information to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, May 25, 2023
  4. Kari Win User

How can I use my microsoft account in settings but it wont ask me to login everytime I boot up?

Help Removing Microsoft Account login

I am not sure if you want to switch to a local account instead of your Microsoft account, or if you want to keep your Microsoft account but login automatically instead of having to type the password.

See these tutorials:

Thema:

1. How can I use my microsoft account in settings but it wont ask me to login everytime I boot up? - Similar Threads - microsoft account settings

2. I am using Windows 11 and everytime I start my laptop it ask me to go to boot menu.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am using Windows 11 and everytime I start my laptop it ask me to go to boot menu.: I have a ACER Core i3 laptop and i have been using windows since 5 years. I have started facing this problem very recently. When ever I start my laptop it asks me to go to the Boot Menu. I tried to restart it many times yet the problem stays the sameCan you please tell me how...
  3. How can my account ask me for a Bitlocker key when i do not have one set up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can my account ask me for a Bitlocker key when i do not have one set up?: I have a new Gaming system and i am stuck on a blue screen that says enter my bitlocker key but when I log into my microsoft account I do not have one. I now have a 500 dollar paper weight because it wont go off this blue screen and I cant contact anyone at microsoft to help...
  4. How can my account ask me for a Bitlocker key when i do not have one set up?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can my account ask me for a Bitlocker key when i do not have one set up?: I have a new Gaming system and i am stuck on a blue screen that says enter my bitlocker key but when I log into my microsoft account I do not have one. I now have a 500 dollar paper weight because it wont go off this blue screen and I cant contact anyone at microsoft to help...
  5. How can I use my microsoft account in settings but it wont ask me to login everytime I boot up?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How can I use my microsoft account in settings but it wont ask me to login everytime I boot up?: When I log it in the settings app, everytime I boot up my computer it always prompts me to login to my microsoft account. This was after I reset my pc before I reset it it was normal, I was logged in my MS account in the settings app but I do not need to login to it everytime...
  6. How can I use my microsoft account in settings but it wont ask me to login everytime I boot up?

How can I use my microsoft account in settings but it wont ask me to login everytime I boot up?: When I log it in the settings app, everytime I boot up my computer it always prompts me to login to my microsoft account. This was after I reset my pc before I reset it it was normal, I was logged in my MS account in the settings app but I do not need to login to it everytime...
  7. How can I leave this "Select account" screen everytime I boot up my Pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I leave this "Select account" screen everytime I boot up my Pc?: I was trying to restore my Pc to a restore point from 30 minutes ago because this Usb connecting a bigger display wasn't working and i got to this "Select account" screen. I selected the only option and every password I put into the password box is all invalid. I even used...
  8. How can I leave this "Select account" screen everytime I boot up my Pc?

How can I leave this "Select account" screen everytime I boot up my Pc?: I was trying to restore my Pc to a restore point from 30 minutes ago because this Usb connecting a bigger display wasn't working and i got to this "Select account" screen. I selected the only option and every password I put into the password box is all invalid. I even used...
  9. How can I leave this "Select account" screen everytime I boot up my Pc?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Everytime I try to bring up settings using windows 10 it will not boot up. i am the...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Everytime I try to bring up settings using windows 10 it will not boot up. i am the...: I cannot get to my Windows settings. every time I try to bring it up it will not appear. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/everytime-i-try-to-bring-up-settings-using-windows/371ffdd6-fee4-4c99-933b-cb000fb98f4a