Windows 10: How can I use my PC to transfer VCR tapes to DVDs?

Discus and support How can I use my PC to transfer VCR tapes to DVDs? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How can I use my PC to transfer VCR tapes to DVDs? 62418 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mobile1, Sep 1, 2016.

1. mobile1 Win User

How can I use my PC to transfer VCR tapes to DVDs?

:)

mobile1, Sep 1, 2016
  2. ntaylor51 Win User

Windows 10 will not play my .VOB files

I found a great program that plays VOB files. It is VLC 2.2.2 WeatherWax - VideoLANl

I've been using it for about a week now. Works great. No problems so far. I have some old VCR tapes that I am transferring to DVD and then transferring to my computer. After I finish doing that I am going to use Power Director software to combine and
    save as a AVCHD (m2ts) file.

ntaylor51, Sep 1, 2016
  3. Ang087 Win User
    Will Windows 10 have DVD Maker that's included in Windows 7 Home Premium?

I'm alright with still having Windows Media Player. My question is will we still have Windows DVD Maker? I know that Windows Essentials will still be on Windows 10 which includes Movie Maker and the Photo Gallery.

I use Windows DVD Maker a lot. I have Windows 7 Home Premium SP1, and I also use what is called VCR 2 PC. It's an actual VCR that has a USB plug in. I can save or record what ever I'm watching on the VHS tapes to my video file on my laptop. I then use Windows
    DVD Maker to burn a DVD.

I'm wanting to know if there will still be Windows DVD Maker with Windows 10 so I can continue to burn DVDs after I save videos to the video file.

Ang087, Sep 1, 2016
  4. Plankton Win User

Plankton, Sep 2, 2016
  5. Ive tried many over about 10 years and the best is probably Magix "Rescue your Video Tapes" who supply the usb to VCR connector & Software, Ive used version 6 but might be latest version 8 by now
    It worked in Windows 8.1 so should work in 10 as the program is always updated

Tweakfiend, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. How can I use my PC to transfer VCR tapes to DVDs? - Similar Threads - transfer VCR tapes

2. How can i transfer my data?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i transfer my data?: Hi I am using my school account i want to transfer my data from school account to my personal account so how to transfer data ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-transfer-my-data/45c4317e-6c9d-4d74-8288-bbb92599bffd
  3. How can I recover 8mm tapes???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I recover 8mm tapes???: I have old 8mm tapes and I want to recover what's on them, is there a way to recover them? Whenever I looked this up all I could find is using an old camcorder which are super expensive.* Moved from Community Center...
  4. How can I recover 8mm tapes???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I recover 8mm tapes???: I have old 8mm tapes and I want to recover what's on them, is there a way to recover them? Whenever I looked this up all I could find is using an old camcorder which are super expensive.* Moved from Community Center...
  5. transferring vhs tape to dvd windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    transferring vhs tape to dvd windows 10: I keep getting the message try another device tried three different usb cables still get this message c an you help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transferring-vhs-tape-to-dvd-windows-10/1c900507-fbbe-4069-844f-02de0629dca3
  6. transferring video from minidv tape

transferring video from minidv tape: I have an old canon 40 Elura. The software is not compatible with window 10 and canon does not have any. How can i transfer my old movies to my computer without the software?...
  7. How can I transfer my system from PC-A to PC-B?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can I transfer my system from PC-A to PC-B?: Hi, My current PC has been working for a long time and i have decided to get rid of it andDIY a completely new Desktop PC, with new motherboard, new CPU etc.... How am I able to transfer my current Win10 license to the new PC without purchasing a new license? Thanks in...
  8. How can I transfer license to another PC?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can I transfer license to another PC?: I have a digital license on my laptop running Windows 10. I want to purchase a new laptop and transfer the license to this new machine. Can I do this?...
  9. Ion VCR PC 2 Drivers

Ion VCR PC 2 Drivers: I had wrestled with the drivers not working in windows 10 this what I did : I found a driver on the Arcsoft site, unzipped to a folder on PC, device manager, r/click vcr to pc2 app, update driver, pointed to drivers I'd downloaded and it worked!...
  10. how can i tape music from a radio station/

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how can i tape music from a radio station/: Trying to tape or burn on a cd from my radio statin. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-tape-music-from-a-radio-station/0b026c57-c6ed-44eb-85d9-ba5fcce8bae7

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dazzle dvc 100 windows 10