Windows 10: How can I use task scheduler (or some other method) to run a command each time I log in?

Discus and support How can I use task scheduler (or some other method) to run a command each time I log in? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Every time I log in I need to hit winkey+R and then hit enter (it usually has my code in there already): The code is: uncap 0x79:0xAF 0x2D:0xB3... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/orosoros, Aug 10, 2020.

1. How can I use task scheduler (or some other method) to run a command each time I log in?

Every time I log in I need to hit winkey+R and then hit enter (it usually has my code in there already):

The code is: uncap 0x79:0xAF 0x2D:0xB3 0x78:0xAE 0x14:0x14

It runs a little program called uncap, I use it to re-map several keyboard keys. Sharpkeys isn't suitable because my partner uses this computer too and hates all the configuration changes I make, but uncap bypasses that by only affecting the current user. I just want it to run on its own.

submitted by /u/orosoros
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/orosoros, Aug 10, 2020

2. Unable to run Task Scheduler

Hello Varun,

Let's determine the cause of the issue. To get started, I'd like to get the following information:

• Is this your first time to encounter this issue? If so, did you make any changes to your computer's configuration prior to this?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • Can you also please confirm the current build of your Windows 10?

(Type winver into the Cortana search box, then hit
      Enter
      .)

Meanwhile, I suggest that you try starting the Task Scheduler through command line. To do so, please follow these steps:

• Open Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type this net start task scheduler and hit Enter.

We're looking forward to your response.

Antoneth Ber, Aug 10, 2020
  3. Window's Task Scheduler Not Running

Hi,

To assist you better, kindly provide us more details by answering the following questions:

• Have you tried recreating the task? If so, are you getting the same issue?
    • Have you tried creating a new task?
    Meanwhile, we suggest that you ensure that the Task Scheduler is running. You can verify if the service is running by following these steps:

• Press Windows key + R on your keyboard.
    • Type services.msc and hit Enter.
    • Under Services (Local), make sure that the Task Scheduler service's status is
      Started or Enabled.
    Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Aug 10, 2020
  4. AshokaIR Win User

How can I use task scheduler (or some other method) to run a command each time I log in?

How to run Windows App using Task Scheduler

Hi,

I need to run a Windows 10 App using the Task Scheduler. Can some please guide me with the steps?

Thanks!

AshokaIR, Aug 10, 2020
Thema:

How can I use task scheduler (or some other method) to run a command each time I log in?

1. How can I use task scheduler (or some other method) to run a command each time I log in? - Similar Threads - task scheduler method

2. cmd.exe dir command time and file size run into each other

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cmd.exe dir command time and file size run into each other: Hello,I discovered the output of the dir command via cmd.exe has a run-on problem with both the file time an size. Here is an example:09/10/2022 16:41:57.59 D:\Users\Bertr\Programming>dir g: Volume in drive G is Bastok Volume Serial Number is 2A7A-2707 Directory of G:\...
  3. cmd.exe dir command time and file size run into each other

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cmd.exe dir command time and file size run into each other: Hello,I discovered the output of the dir command via cmd.exe has a run-on problem with both the file time an size. Here is an example:09/10/2022 16:41:57.59 D:\Users\Bertr\Programming>dir g: Volume in drive G is Bastok Volume Serial Number is 2A7A-2707 Directory of G:\...
  4. cmd.exe dir command time and file size run into each other

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. task scheduler with some other problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    task scheduler with some other problems: so ive been fixing several problems with my pc and ive fixed most of them, but when i was defragmenting task scheduler wasnt there, i tried common solves but did not work like sfc scannow and trying to fix it through service.msc , and also ive noticed that the screenshot and...
  6. task scheduler with some other problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    task scheduler with some other problems: so ive been fixing several problems with my pc and ive fixed most of them, but when i was defragmenting task scheduler wasnt there, i tried common solves but did not work like sfc scannow and trying to fix it through service.msc , and also ive noticed that the screenshot and...
  7. task scheduler with some other problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. How can I run a program as admin with privilege's in task scheduler?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I run a program as admin with privilege's in task scheduler?: I'm trying to have apps run on startup with task scheduler with the app running with admin privileges and it does not run as admin. I tried using shell:startup too but the apps don't seem to run on startup with shell:startup. Any ideas? Pleaase help submitted by /u/whoyasuo...
  9. Windows task scheduler not running automatically at schedule time.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows task scheduler not running automatically at schedule time.: Hi I am creating windows task scheduler using windows forms app in c# and library i used is Microsoft.Win32.TaskScheduler. Task is getting created successfully and account to execute this task is NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM. But, task does not run automatically at scheduled...
  10. How can i disable task scheduler?

in Windows 10 Support
    How can i disable task scheduler?: I want to be able to do the tasks when i want to so i dont need task sceduler but the only option that works changing the schedule startup to 4 but after a restart my taskbar is crippled does anyone know how to successfully turn it off? 75739