Windows 10: How can I use the converter feature in Windows Calculator if the conversion fields are...

Discus and support How can I use the converter feature in Windows Calculator if the conversion fields are... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jasonalp [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/jasonalp, Feb 21, 2020.

1. How can I use the converter feature in Windows Calculator if the conversion fields are...

/u/jasonalp, Feb 21, 2020
  2. ppaliwal Win User

Cortana no longer does calculations or conversions on Windows 10

I'm currently on the latest Creators update for Windows 10 and having issues working with Cortana.

• No conversions or calculations are happening in the Cortana fly-out, instead it is sending me to browser even for a 2+2 calculation.
    • Commands like Open/Launch program name are not working

Any help in this regard would be highly appreciated.

ppaliwal, Feb 21, 2020
  3. swarfega Win User
    Windows 10 Calculator app gets always on top and compact mode features

Why not make a suggestion on the Feedback Hub.

I think this is a step in the right direction. I use Calculator daily.

swarfega, Feb 21, 2020
  4. dcf-joe Win User

How can I use the converter feature in Windows Calculator if the conversion fields are...

Here is my binary conversion program for TI Graphic Calculators

Number Systems Conversion Program For TI Calculators

I have made a version 2 of my original binary program. The new program now converts from:
    • Integer To Binary
    • Octal To Binary
    • Binary To Integer
    • Octal To Integer
    • Binary To Octal
    • Integer To Octal
    I have also rewritten all of the original programs. The new program now has improved memory management during and after execution, faster execution times, and now includes octals.

You can download the program here.

Hexadecimal might be coming soon!!!

Feel free to make requests too. I usually get most of my ideas for programs during AP Calculus class, because it is so boring. I might be able to freely make it for you.

dcf-joe, Feb 21, 2020
Thema:

How can I use the converter feature in Windows Calculator if the conversion fields are...

1. How can I use the converter feature in Windows Calculator if the conversion fields are... - Similar Threads - converter feature Calculator

2. Calculator's currency converter not working. How do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calculator's currency converter not working. How do I fix it?: Hello,In my Calculator app that comes with Microsoft 11, the currency converter is not working. All other modules are working fine. In fact, the currency converter doesn't display anything except an Update rates button. When I click on Update rates, nothing happens.This is...
  3. Calculator's currency converter not working. How do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calculator's currency converter not working. How do I fix it?: Hello,In my Calculator app that comes with Microsoft 11, the currency converter is not working. All other modules are working fine. In fact, the currency converter doesn't display anything except an Update rates button. When I click on Update rates, nothing happens.This is...
  4. The calculator icon changed on the search field

The calculator icon changed on the search field: Hi! Can anybody help me? The calculator icon changed on the start menu, but the app seems to be ok. I have no clue why. Thanks. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  5. Can i use rufus to convert

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can i use rufus to convert: I can install windows 10 64 bit because i need an gpt drive. I cannot format it because i have windows 10 32 bit + files on that drive. So can i use rufus to convert windows 10 64 bit iso to run on mbr disk?...
  6. Issues while converting PDF files using PDF Conversion Tool

Issues while converting PDF files using PDF Conversion Tool: I just installed the Microsoft app "PDF conversion tool" on my computer. When i try to convert a .doc file to pdf, it works, but when i try to convert a pdf file to doc file, I got a message: " Internal Error, Error Detail: 2. Permission Error, Please contact us". On...
  7. Currency conversion in Windows Calculator and other Currency Conversions Apps do not work

Currency conversion in Windows Calculator and other Currency Conversions Apps do not work: The currency conversion tool n the Windows Calculator stopped working on around 04/02/2020. I've found that other currency conversion apps will not work. They seem to have trouble accessing the internet. There isn't an issue with the firewall. Have run SFC that does not...
  8. Windows 10 Calculator is getting new useful features

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Calculator is getting new useful features: Windows 10 has a calculator built-in and it has several tools that are dedicated to more advanced work. You can adequately calculate the simple mathematical functions with the default calculator app shipped with Windows 10, but the Calculator app feels incomplete for...
  9. Anybody can try calculator, view, unit conversion

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Anybody can try calculator, view, unit conversion: System windows 10 LTSC 2019, please try with this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anybody-can-try-calculator-view-unit-conversion/6e12cc05-1e6a-467e-a948-c45dfd1ac912
  10. How can I join the conversation?

How can I join the conversation?: Anyway I have Windows 10 as well and I was having the same issue with FaceBook. I tried moving the app from the secondary storage D: to primary C: , The app has not crashed at all....