Windows 10: How can I use the T650 as a "precision touchpad"?

Discus and support How can I use the T650 as a "precision touchpad"? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Does anyone know how to use a Logitech T650 as a "precision touchpad" for Windows 10? The goal is gesture control, and I know I can do almost the same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/maruino, Dec 11, 2020.

1. How can I use the T650 as a "precision touchpad"?

Does anyone know how to use a Logitech T650 as a "precision touchpad" for Windows 10?

The goal is gesture control, and I know I can do almost the same thing with Logitech SetPoint, but I consider the "precision touchpad" behavior to be more sophisticated, so I prefer to use that.

Although it is not a document about the T650, I found information that the laptop's touchpad may be recognized as a "precision touchpad" by changing the driver, so I tried it and it worked as a pointing device with the ELAN driver. However, it seems to be recognized as a mouse.

Looking at the device manager, it appears to recognize it as a mouse even when using the stock driver.

I'm hoping that if it can be recognized as a touchpad, it could be used as a "precision touchpad", but so far I'm at a loss.

Does anyone know of a better way to do this?

submitted by /u/maruino
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/maruino, Dec 11, 2020

2. Can't use my precision touchpad

I updated my ASUS A46C to Windows 10. I had a precision touchpad before and now I can't use it. I looked up to the settings but there was no option for precision touchpad on my laptop. It's just disturbing because my old precision touchpad helped me a
    lot and felt more practical than now. Any suggestion or help?

Sevelyn Merlyna Wardani, Dec 11, 2020
  3. Precision Touchpad Driver

Hello

I've just got a new Samsung Laptop, and it has a precision touchpad (from Synaptics) in it. I'm trying to find a way to disable the "Precision" bit of it, so I can use synaptics own drivers, which have more options (specifically, the palm control on it is awful, and the cursor jumps all over the screen when typing, and selects different input areas, etc. and I want to enable one finger scrolling, which isn't possible with Windows/precision). However, I'm really struggling to do this. I've downloaded the drivers from Synaptics site, but when I disable the device, install this driver (by manually selecting it using have disk), and restart, the touchpad doesn't work at all. If I install the driver by running setup, it appears to install fine, but makes no difference. If I let Windows choose the driver, it reverts back to the precision settings that I don't want!

Been searching all day trying to find something, but no joy - any suggestions?

Thanks

Charlie

charlie1105, Dec 11, 2020
  4. How can I use the T650 as a "precision touchpad"?

Precision Touchpad

Hi. I own a Samsung series 9. Im not entirely sure if my laptop even has a Precision Touchpad. It does say that the system has a "Limited Touch Support with 5 Touch Points" I dont know if this really helps but i just want to ask if it is possible for my
    laptop to get a Precision Touchpad. Is there something I can download and install to get a Precision Touchpad. I recently updated my OS to the Windows 10, this is when I first learned of the Precision Touchpad.

Eljine Mae Zhang, Dec 11, 2020
Thema:

How can I use the T650 as a "precision touchpad"?

1. How can I use the T650 as a "precision touchpad"? - Similar Threads - T650 precision touchpad

2. how to get precision touchpad driver on hp?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to get precision touchpad driver on hp?: hello, i am using an HP pavillion x360 14 inch convertible laptop with windows 11 and i'm trying to figure out how to get the precision touchpad drivers on it because the preinstalled drivers synaptics SMBus Clickpad 19.5.35.50 are not good. There is a lot of missing...
  3. How can I disable Precision Touchpad features?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I disable Precision Touchpad features?: How can I disable Precision Touchpad features to allow the use of chiral scrolling? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-disable-precision-touchpad-features/d4279e4a-8a11-4719-b0ff-afbc17c0dac8
  4. Precision Touchpad

Precision Touchpad: Hello! How do I get Precision Touchpad on my Dell Laptop having Synaptics Touchpad? I have Synaptics touchpad driver v19.2.17.70 Thank You https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/precision-touchpad/2c45619b-f952-41f0-8413-36292f432ba5
  5. Precision touchpad not working.

Precision touchpad not working.: After buying my pc, I installed a precision touchpad the synaptic turnaround and it was working correctly. Then, it stopped working, so I reset my pc, in which resulted in the absence of the precision touchpad. So I tried installing it again, and here's the issue. After...
  6. customize touchpad without precision touchpad

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    customize touchpad without precision touchpad: I'm used to certain gestures when it comes to using my touchpad. Most importantly: - two finger tap = ctrl+click (so opens link in new tab with 1 click) - three finger tap = right mouse click - two finger swipe left = page back I bought a new laptop (Lenovo IdeaPad L340...
  7. How can I install Precision Touchpad Drivers on Windows 10 on my PC?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I install Precision Touchpad Drivers on Windows 10 on my PC?: [ATTACH] I love the function: Precision Touchpad on Windows 10 in my Laptop. I have a PC and I have just bought a touchpad called: H18+ 2.4GHz Wireless Keyboard Touchpad to use with my pc. I tried to find that function on Windows 10 Setting but I couldn't see it. I don't...
  8. Precision touchpad not working

Precision touchpad not working: I have a lenovo laptop, and just installed windows on my laptop. After the installation I saw that the precision touchpad stopped working. I saw the drivers and it dais that I had generic Hid drivers for my touchpad in which I couldn't scroll and use gestures. The precision...
  9. How to invert scrolling on non-precision touchpad?

How to invert scrolling on non-precision touchpad?: Is there a way to invert the scroll direction on a touchpad? It's not a "precision touchpad" or whatever the term is, so the only option in the settings menu is sensitivity. Computer is an HP Omen, brand new, if that matters....
  10. Precision Touchpad Driver

Precision Touchpad Driver: Hello I've just got a new Samsung Laptop, and it has a precision touchpad (from Synaptics) in it. I'm trying to find a way to disable the "Precision" bit of it, so I can use synaptics own drivers, which have more options (specifically, the palm control on it is awful, and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. logitech t650 windows precision touchpad