Windows 10: How can I use the unallocated space? and which recovery partitons can be deleted or how can...

Discus and support How can I use the unallocated space? and which recovery partitons can be deleted or how can... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Here is what I have right now...I want to be able to use the unused space but I dont know how to get there. Also, if someone could explain to me all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Torben Laux, May 2, 2023.

1. How can I use the unallocated space? and which recovery partitons can be deleted or how can...

Here is what I have right now...I want to be able to use the unused space but I dont know how to get there. Also, if someone could explain to me all the parts, that would be wonderful.Thank you so much

:)

Torben Laux, May 2, 2023

2. Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, May 2, 2023
  3. Ruz San Win User
    Unallocated Space to C Drive

Hi Travis,

It appears that a disk partition was created but was never assigned its allocation. Assuming there are no files stored in the unallocated partition, perform these steps to combine it with your C: drive:

• In Disk Management, right-click on (CHow can I use the unallocated space? and which recovery partitons can be deleted or how can... :) which appears next to the
      Unallocated partition.
    • Select Extend.

Let us know if you're able to combine the spaces after following the steps above.

Regards.

Ruz San, May 2, 2023
  4. f14tomcat Win User

How can I use the unallocated space? and which recovery partitons can be deleted or how can...

Moving Unallocated Disk Space to End of Disk

Was commenting on the pic in post #21. Not suggesting anything. It just looked like the step you were doing was incomplete.

f14tomcat, May 2, 2023
Thema:

How can I use the unallocated space? and which recovery partitons can be deleted or how can...

1. How can I use the unallocated space? and which recovery partitons can be deleted or how can... - Similar Threads - unallocated space recovery

2. how can i move the unallocated space beside the cdrive?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how can i move the unallocated space beside the cdrive?: The unallocated space is in my disk 0 while the cdrive is in disk 1. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-move-the-unallocated-space-beside-the/daff6005-8f52-4a1c-b58d-e9ca06944ea9
  3. How can I use the unallocated space? and which recovery partitons can be deleted or how can...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I use the unallocated space? and which recovery partitons can be deleted or how can...: Here is what I have right now...I want to be able to use the unused space but I dont know how to get there. Also, if someone could explain to me all the parts, that would be wonderful.Thank you so much...
  4. How can I use the unallocated space? and which recovery partitons can be deleted or how can...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I use the unallocated space? and which recovery partitons can be deleted or how can...: Here is what I have right now...I want to be able to use the unused space but I dont know how to get there. Also, if someone could explain to me all the parts, that would be wonderful.Thank you so much...
  5. How can i have 800GB of hard disk space unallocated , how can i move that space to drive c:...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can i have 800GB of hard disk space unallocated , how can i move that space to drive c:...: I messed it and not sure if i can and how to fix this mess.I have two hard disks. C and D but after installed windows 10 i messed it all with thepartitions;drive E: have 465 GB and i don't want to touch it.the problem is with the drive C that have windows installed on it but...
  6. How can i have 800GB of hard disk space unallocated , how can i move that space to drive c:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i have 800GB of hard disk space unallocated , how can i move that space to drive c:...: I messed it and not sure if i can and how to fix this mess.I have two hard disks. C and D but after installed windows 10 i messed it all with thepartitions;drive E: have 465 GB and i don't want to touch it.the problem is with the drive C that have windows installed on it but...
  7. How can i have 800GB of hard disk space unallocated , how can i move that space to drive c:...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. recovery of deleted unallocated space.

recovery of deleted unallocated space.: Hi, While I have been working on my system for partition I had mistakenly deleted my unallocated space in disk management which is of nearly more than 900mb space.I need the unallocated space to be back in my system is there any way to recover that please if anyone knows...
  9. How can I use the unallocated space on...

How can I use the unallocated space on...: this disc to expand my C drive when I have a recovery partition in between. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-use-the-unallocated-space-on/d9c143d5-06c8-430a-8735-0a6b53a0f540"
  10. How can I image unallocated space?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    How can I image unallocated space?: I have formatted my disk as hybrid member and boot Windows in legacy mode. This is what diskpart looks like : Code: DISKPART> sel disk 0 Disk 0 is now the selected disk. DISKPART> list par Partition ### Type Size Offset ------------- ---------------- ------- ------- Partition...