Windows 10: How can I use to Cortana? I want to turn on the button. please.

Discus and support How can I use to Cortana? I want to turn on the button. please. in Cortana to solve the problem; Hello. I want to use Cortana but that button is not available. How can I turn on Cortana and use with my voice? Have good day! [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by HelloHG, Feb 1, 2020.

1. HelloHG Win User

How can I use to Cortana? I want to turn on the button. please.

Hello.

I want to use Cortana but that button is not available.

How can I turn on Cortana and use with my voice?

Have good day!

How can I use to Cortana? I want to turn on the button. please. 6a6dbc22-bc35-4946-85cc-492abb0afe64?upload=true.png

:)

HelloHG, Feb 1, 2020

2. Cortana stopped showing my calendar events on cortana home

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to try to turn Cortana off and then try turning it on back and check. Refer to the steps below to turn Off and On Cortana:

• Open Cortana.
    • Click the hamburger button in the top left of the window.
    • Go to settings and click on off.
    • Follow the same steps to turn it on.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Feb 1, 2020
  3. windows 10 Cortana

Hi Carmentaylor,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to try to turn Cortana off and then try turning it on back and check. Refer to the steps below to turn Off and On Cortana:

• Open Cortana.
    • Click the hamburger button in the top left of the window.
    • Go to settings and click on off.
    • Follow the same steps to turn it on.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Thank you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Feb 1, 2020
  4. How can I use to Cortana? I want to turn on the button. please.

Cortana not working

Hi,

Just to ensure that the settings are configured correctly, please try the steps below.

This issue may occur if location settings are not turned on for Cortana.

To turn on location settings for Cortana, I suggest you to try these steps and check if it helps.

• Click on Start Button and type Location in the search.

• Open Location Privacy Settings.

• Under the option "choose apps that can use your location" check if Cortana is turned on.

• If not turn on and check if it helps.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Joy Kemprai, Feb 1, 2020
Thema:

How can I use to Cortana? I want to turn on the button. please.

1. How can I use to Cortana? I want to turn on the button. please. - Similar Threads - Cortana turn button

2. how can I use cortana on my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can I use cortana on my laptop?: I am having trouble in trying to open my cortana app. what should I do? when ever I tried to open it, it takes me directly to service agreement instead of taking me to the sign in page...
  3. how can I use cortana on my laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can I use cortana on my laptop?: I am having trouble in trying to open my cortana app. what should I do? when ever I tried to open it, it takes me directly to service agreement instead of taking me to the sign in page...
  4. I want to uninstall cortana

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to uninstall cortana: i just want to uninstall cortana i tried the steps microsoft gave me and no go i still have it its like a wart will not go away thanks for any help someone can share thank you...
  5. I want to uninstall cortana

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to uninstall cortana: i just want to uninstall cortana i tried the steps microsoft gave me and no go i still have it its like a wart will not go away thanks for any help someone can share thank you...
  6. I want to uninstall cortana

in Cortana
  7. How can I use Cortana voice in Text To Speech ?

in Cortana
    How can I use Cortana voice in Text To Speech ?: Hi, I 'm using Windows 10 Home. I want to use Cortana voice in a Text To Speech software called Balabolka.I have Cortana installed in my Windows.In Balabolka I only see two Microsoft voices: Microsoft Zira and Microsoft David. Cortana voice should be there, but I don't see...
  8. How can i use Cortana in Turkey?

in Cortana
    How can i use Cortana in Turkey?: I know Cortana is not have Turkish language support, i don't expect it to be soon. But even if it's gonna be English, i want to use Cortana on my computer. I've searched it on Google and i saw some youtubers making their computer fully English to use Cortona. Honestly i don't...
  9. How do I turn on "Voice Search" for Google Chrome in Windows 10? I do not want to use Cortana.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I turn on "Voice Search" for Google Chrome in Windows 10? I do not want to use Cortana.: Voice Search functions properly on my laptop, Windows 10, but not on Desktop. It's blocked on Desktop and when I try to enable it I get notice that no Microphone available. Desktop microphone icon only says microphone is turned off....
  10. I can not learn cortana how i say hey cortana.

in Cortana
    I can not learn cortana how i say hey cortana.: If i go to cortana setings. And press "Learn how i say "Hey Cortana"". [ATTACH] Every thinks work pretty good but after i should say frst phrases it close and doesnt work. Normali cortana can hear me and do every think that i told her but when i want to learn her that it...