Windows 10: How can I use windows 10 as 802.1x authenticator and not as 802.1x supplicant?

Discus and support How can I use windows 10 as 802.1x authenticator and not as 802.1x supplicant? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I need to configure windows 10 as 802.1x authenticator and not as 802.1x supplicant, how can I do it?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Nataly_Pe, May 5, 2020.

1. Nataly_Pe Win User

How can I use windows 10 as 802.1x authenticator and not as 802.1x supplicant?

I need to configure windows 10 as 802.1x authenticator and not as 802.1x supplicant, how can I do it?

:)

Nataly_Pe, May 5, 2020
  2. John Kour Win User

802.1X environment problems with authentication after 1903 update

Since the 1903 update i have been experiencing authentication problems with some windows 10 machines in our network. Are there any more information about this issue than what was suggested

here
    ?

John Kour, May 5, 2020
  3. David#& Win User
    802.1X authentication fails after connecting to a network in Windows 10

I am encountering a problem with Windows 10 1607 LTSC version andI found a similar case as reference in the following link:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...ils-after-you-connect-a-computer-to-a-network

I am able to reconnect to the network by restarting the Wired AutoConfig service.

Is there any solution for this situation in Windows 10?

Thank you so much.

David#&, May 5, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Windows 10: Microsoft Protected EAP (PEAP) - 802.1x Authentication Credentials (User Authentication) are lost after updates every time

Hi Sanjailal,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that your query regarding 802.1x Authentication Credentials. Let me point you in the right direction, I would suggest you to post your query in
    TechNet forums, where we have support
    professionals to address your query.

Here are few articles for reference:

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, May 5, 2020
Thema:

1. How can I use windows 10 as 802.1x authenticator and not as 802.1x supplicant? - Similar Threads - 802 authenticator 802

2. Help with Windows 1x file manager. How can I search for files that start with or end with.....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with Windows 1x file manager. How can I search for files that start with or end with.....: How can I search in Windows File Manager for files that "start with..." or "end with..." ? For example: a find all files that "Start with..." dog*.* results in: "dog training.pdf" "dog commands.txt" "dog vet visits.xls"--or--b find all files that "End with..." *.dog.* results...
  3. Help with Windows 1x file manager. How can I search for files that start with or end with.....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with Windows 1x file manager. How can I search for files that start with or end with.....: How can I search in Windows File Manager for files that "start with..." or "end with..." ? For example: a find all files that "Start with..." dog*.* results in: "dog training.pdf" "dog commands.txt" "dog vet visits.xls"--or--b find all files that "End with..." *.dog.* results...
  4. Windows 11 and .1x not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 and .1x not working: So I am running into an issue where I've got Win 11 clients here and there that will not connect to our .1x wifi. I have read tons of articles about this having to do with credential guard and a work around is to disable it via GPO. So I was able to get this to work on a few...
  5. Windows 11 and .1x not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 and .1x not working: So I am running into an issue where I've got Win 11 clients here and there that will not connect to our .1x wifi. I have read tons of articles about this having to do with credential guard and a work around is to disable it via GPO. So I was able to get this to work on a few...
  6. Event ID 802: RD Connection Broker failed to process

in Windows 10 News
    Event ID 802: RD Connection Broker failed to process: [IMG]After setting up Remote Desktop Quick Start, when some Windows users tried to RDP to the RD Server, they received an error stating that Can’t connect to the remote computer. After probing about the error in Event Viewer, they see Event ID 802: RD Connection Broker failed...
  7. Xbox One controller will connect 1x and 1x only over BT?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox One controller will connect 1x and 1x only over BT?: Oh man, this has me going crazy. Long has the problem existed that if you connect via usb, you have to remove your controller and re-pair it via BT when your done charging. I accepted that more or less. (even just found a workaround of sorts) however somewhere in between,...
  8. Problems dual booting 2x Win10 & even 1x Win7 1x Win10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems dual booting 2x Win10 & even 1x Win7 1x Win10: I'm no pro by the way guys so go easy :) So for 10 years or so i have had 2 Windows 7 installs on a dual boot / multi boot and before that the same with XP. To save time we'll not get in to the whys and why nots. I appreciate it's not the usual dual boot setup, you usually...
  9. Windows 10 won't connect to SMB.1x share

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 won't connect to SMB.1x share: Installing Windows 10 BUT was told that it will not connect to SMB1.x Share which i have running on one of my servers. Can i configure it to make this work on Windows 10 - I am looking to install win 10 image on several computers next week - need this issue fixed or will have...
  10. Broadcom 802. 11abgn wireless sdio adapter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Broadcom 802. 11abgn wireless sdio adapter: hi, My asus t200 transformer book has the Broadcom 802. 11abgn wireless sdio adapter. Recently, my PC started having serious issues with connecting to public wifi. Everytime I try, my PC says my wireless adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related issues, and...