Windows 10: How can I vew videos on my tv using vlc player

Discus and support How can I vew videos on my tv using vlc player in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I tried to see videos on my tv with VLC and tv screen turns black but then nothing happens I might be missing something, but I don't know. If someone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by vicf1, Nov 11, 2019.

1. vicf1 Win User

How can I vew videos on my tv using vlc player

I tried to see videos on my tv with VLC and tv screen turns black but then nothing happens I might be missing something, but I don't know.
    If someone can help me I'll appreciate

Windows 10 pro 18362.418

:)

vicf1, Nov 11, 2019

2. windows 10 videos flashing whether played with film and tv or vlc media player .intermittent problem

as above ..very annoying flashing on and off to darkness with any video format mp4 flv avi with any video player from windows 10 film and tv or VLC media player

paraic coughlan, Nov 11, 2019
  3. how to rotate a video in VLC

thank you for the step by step instruction; the process looks very easy enough but the trouble is I am not finding a VLC Media Player Menu at all. When I right click on the video go down to Open With then select the option VLC, it gives me a quick flash
    of the VLC "cone" against a black screen - no tabs- and straightway plays the video.

bluestar4130, Nov 11, 2019
  4. cadetzero Win User

downloaded videos do not play on any player on windows 10 (windows media player, vlc player, film and TV)

Hello there

I have updated my system to windows 10. Recently I just downloaded some videos on my computer. When I try and play the video, it doesn't play on any player on my laptop. I have tried Media Player, VLC player and also Film and TV which i think is a default
    player.

I have tried opening the video on all the players and all of them just tries to open the file but cannot play.

has anyone faced this issue ?

please help.

Thanks

cadetzero, Nov 11, 2019
Thema:

1. How can I vew videos on my tv using vlc player - Similar Threads - vew videos using

2. Movies & TV & Media Player won't play videos now but VLC player does

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Movies & TV & Media Player won't play videos now but VLC player does: Hi, yesterday my Movies & TV app and Media Player app won't play videos that had previously worked ok. Curiously my non-Microsoft app, VLC media player, works fine.In case these would be relevant info, I had just uninstalled AVC Labs's video enhancing AI, a very demanding app...
  3. Movies & TV & Media Player won't play videos now but VLC player does

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Movies & TV & Media Player won't play videos now but VLC player does: Hi, yesterday my Movies & TV app and Media Player app won't play videos that had previously worked ok. Curiously my non-Microsoft app, VLC media player, works fine.In case these would be relevant info, I had just uninstalled AVC Labs's video enhancing AI, a very demanding app...
  4. How can i access my computer from TV using VLC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i access my computer from TV using VLC?: Hi!I saw this thread a year ago and it was really usefull:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vlc-android-app-requires-smb-authentication-how-do/a011d464-1cb3-48ff-8ad5-f7d5eb961d73?page=1But, last week i reseted my computer and now i just cant access. I put...
  5. How can i access my computer from TV using VLC?

How can i access my computer from TV using VLC?: Hi!I saw this thread a year ago and it was really usefull:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vlc-android-app-requires-smb-authentication-how-do/a011d464-1cb3-48ff-8ad5-f7d5eb961d73?page=1But, last week i reseted my computer and now i just cant access. I put...
  6. VLC Player

VLC Player: I am not sure whether this is a Windows 10 issue or VLC player, which is why I ask the question here. I have a number of PC's and on each one when I full-screen VLC player on all the PC's except one, the taskbar is not visible. On one it is visible though. As far as I am...
  7. How to Play Multiple Videos on VLC Player in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to Play Multiple Videos on VLC Player in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Sometimes you need to watch multiple videos together, maybe with muted audio, to compare them. Maybe your watching footage of a CCTV camera to understand […] This post How to Play Multiple Videos on VLC Player in Windows 10 is from TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. using VLC Media Player

using VLC Media Player: I had an old laptop with an upgrade to Windows 10 installed, had VLC Media Player installed, worked fine, have updated laptop, came with Windows 10, have downloaded VLC Media Player and when I try to play video, the screen turns green, plays audio but no video, just won't...
  9. VLC PLAYER

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    VLC PLAYER: When I open the files through VLC the video is running from top to bottom of the screen and I can't find anywhere to rotate it or another way to open the files. The files are in .VOB format....
  10. Media player and VLC do not see networked TV

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Media player and VLC do not see networked TV: I have a wired connection to my TV. The TV and Home network devices see each other on LAN1. However, unable to cast to TV as the win10 media player and VLC do not see LAN1. However, if I switch the connection from the TV to the DVD recorder (same LAN1) all is fine and films...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. vew cam in the VLC