Windows 10: How can i view which update will be installed prior to last one 10/8 ?

Discus and support How can i view which update will be installed prior to last one 10/8 ? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have paused updates and have an old computer so always hesitant to get too many at once. Prior to the Security Update for Adobe Flash Player... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by margotr, Nov 1, 2020.

1. margotr Win User

How can i view which update will be installed prior to last one 10/8 ?

I have paused updates and have an old computer so always hesitant to get too many at once.

Prior to the Security Update for Adobe Flash Player security updates always seem to load automatically even when paused, the prior one to that was the Cumulative Updates KB4580325 and KB4576478 ON 9/8

:)

margotr, Nov 1, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 1, 2020
  3. Windows 8 failure configuring updates and reverting

I agree 8 is awful! It's not for me though... I replaced a broken screen in a Win 8 laptop that was given to me and I am going to give it for free to someone that can't afford one so they can do homework at home. Yes I took it from 8 to 8.1 back on 10/09/2014. This is what I posted there...

"Great post! I found a similar one. I would like to point out that you may want to edit your OP...

1. Step 1 should read to disable AUTOMATIC updates, not disable manual updates.

2. KB2871398 should really read KB2871389

I would like to say that KB2917499 may also be needed as it was in my case. I also had to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter after installing those 2 updates. After these steps I was able to begin my 8.1 download from the Microsoft store. I don't know if it made a difference or not, but I also went into the Bios and disabled "Secure Boot."

It was a helpful post. Thanks!

BlackHawk1, Nov 1, 2020
  4. Ian Ser Win User

asphalt 8 not installing

Hi Zahid,

Let's try to isolating the issue you are having when installing apps by answering these questions below:

• Does the error only appear when installing the said app?
    • Was the app already installed prior to the issue?
    • Were there any changes/updates prior to the issue happening?
    • Any troubleshooting steps you've done so far?

We look forward to your update.

Ian Ser, Nov 1, 2020
Thema:

1. How can i view which update will be installed prior to last one 10/8 ? - Similar Threads - view update installed

2. There is one update that windows update can not install. How can i solve it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is one update that windows update can not install. How can i solve it?: each time i click on download and install all the following message appears. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-one-update-that-windows-update-can-not/ffcf0362-0b5d-428a-86cc-b1e594271564
  3. There is one update that windows update can not install. How can i solve it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There is one update that windows update can not install. How can i solve it?: each time i click on download and install all the following message appears. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-one-update-that-windows-update-can-not/ffcf0362-0b5d-428a-86cc-b1e594271564
  4. how can i update my windows 8 to windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i update my windows 8 to windows 10: Split from this thread. how can i update my windows 8 to windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-update-my-windows-8-to-windows-10/f799c5dc-95a1-4cc9-823c-9569d83986f7
  5. how can i update my windows 8 to windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how can i update my windows 8 to windows 10: Split from this thread. how can i update my windows 8 to windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-update-my-windows-8-to-windows-10/f799c5dc-95a1-4cc9-823c-9569d83986f7
  6. Which one is best? Windows 8 or Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Which one is best? Windows 8 or Windows 10?: I just wanted to know which windows is ideal to use? Windows 8 or Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/which-one-is-best-windows-8-or-windows-10/1ea6fd23-2b22-4824-a2d4-2e50004af4e0
  7. how to preview an update prior to installing?

how to preview an update prior to installing?: I would prefer to know what a new update contains before allowing it to be installed to prevent unneeded or unwanted additions to my Pc, if possible. How can I view the new update that is showing as ready on Updates/Security Settings page before it is downloaded and...
  8. How can I view which safeguard IDs holding windows 10 updates?

How can I view which safeguard IDs holding windows 10 updates?: I'm currently using Windows 10 version 1909. I wanted to upgrade windows to 2004 but unfortunately my device driver have issues with newer versions. I've checked https://aka.ms/wrh-2004 page to check current status and I saw that the driver that holds updates have patched and...
  9. How can I control which Updates install, and when, instead of installing automatically?

How can I control which Updates install, and when, instead of installing automatically?: I'm using a HP Envy notebook with Windows 10 Home build number 18363.900. Windows Updates are installing automatically. I only find out when the notebook asks me when I want it to restart. I have no control over which updates get installed and which don't. There've been...
  10. Which one is best windows 10 or windows 8- cyrodigital

Which one is best windows 10 or windows 8- cyrodigital: I see a lot of people with windows installations in my PC repair business and hear what they like and don't like. I personally have used Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10. Most people find Windows 8 almost unusable. I agree. It is a poorly designed toy. Windows 8.1 is...