Windows 10: How can I watch streaming video on my Windows 11 PC via Phone Link?

Discus and support How can I watch streaming video on my Windows 11 PC via Phone Link? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I have my Samsung Galaxy S20 connected to my Windows 11 laptop via the Phone Link App. When I access the phone screen in the Phone Link App and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LuciusII, Oct 30, 2022.

1. LuciusII Win User

How can I watch streaming video on my Windows 11 PC via Phone Link?

Hello,I have my Samsung Galaxy S20 connected to my Windows 11 laptop via the Phone Link App. When I access the phone screen in the Phone Link App and open Netflix, the video does not play in the Phone App window. I hear audio on the phone. Same with Prime Video. I want to watch streaming shows on my laptop using my cell phone data when I don't have wifi and can't figure out how to get that to work with Phone Link. I searched for this but have found nothing. Thanks for any assistance.Lucius

:)

LuciusII, Oct 30, 2022

2. Video streaming

Hi Ray,

The outdated or corrupted driver could cause this issue with your computer. We would like to know more about the issue by answering the following questions below:

• Have you tried
      updating your drivers
      ?
    • Have you tried another video streaming link?
    • How many applications running on your computer while playing video or watching live streaming?

We also suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4002019/windows-10-improve-pc-performance.

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Anthony Gal, Oct 30, 2022
  3. Watching Videos On Windows Phone

Technical Level : Basic

Summary

A lot of users watch videos on their phones, and many of them would prefer to watch locally stored videos. This guide is designed for such phone users who want to catch up with entertainment on the move, without having to rely on streaming services and availability
    of bandwidth on their data connection.

Updated to reflect changes made by 8.1

Details

Built In Video Player

The built-in Video Player can only understand some windowsphone specific formats. If you have video file on your PC and not sure if it will work on your phone, there is a simple way of finding this out. Try and copy the file into the SD card or Phone Memory
    on the PC. If you get a error message while copying, then that file won't play on windowsphone.

At this point, in order to make the video play on windowsphone, the only option is to convert the video into a windowsphone compatible format. There are several open source video converters that are available. If you would like to try this, an encoder that
    I would recommend is VidCoder .
    You can find the link to this software here.

MoliPlayer Pro

The above suggestion about video conversion was perhaps the only suggestion we could make about watching videos, a few months ago. Encoding videos is not really everybody's cup of tea. Now, we have Moli Player Pro which can play almost any video format.
    Before I go into its usage, a couple of disclaimers.

1. I am not advertising MoliPlayer Pro. I use it and have found it to be extremely useful.

2. The app is a paid app after a 30 day trial.

Using MoliPlayer Pro is simple and the steps are as follows.

• InstallMoli Player Pro - either as trial or buy. Note - Please ensure that you are installing this app on your phone memory (if you are running 8.1).
    • Connect your phone to your PC.
    • Copy your video files to the SD card. The app suggests that you copy the files to the CAMERA ROLL. In my experience, I have found that you can copy the video files to any location on the SD card and it will still be playable.
    • Once the copying is done, open Moli Player Pro and enjoy the videos.
    Please note the following.

• Once 30 days are over, the app will not let you watch anything unless you buy it.
    • The very first time you run the app, it can take up to three minutes to detect all the videos.
    Get the app at this link.

VLC for windowsphone

About a year ago - December 2012 - folks who make the very popular VLC player for desktop computers made an announcement. VLC will be brought to windowsphone as well. As of now, the app is still in development. Once the app becomes available, this article
    would be updated.

Jay_answers, Oct 30, 2022
  4. How can I watch streaming video on my Windows 11 PC via Phone Link?

Watch video stream from URL

Hello! Thank you for the suggestion. VLC opens a video stream, but sound goes with interruptions. Could you provide link to UC browse app?

Ivan Bilokon, Oct 30, 2022
Thema:

How can I watch streaming video on my Windows 11 PC via Phone Link?

1. How can I watch streaming video on my Windows 11 PC via Phone Link? - Similar Threads - watch streaming video

2. How can I reconnect Phone Link with my Windows 11 laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I reconnect Phone Link with my Windows 11 laptop?: Suddenly, I can't use Phone Link anymore, I get the Phone Link message that my Windows 11 laptop and iPhone 14 are "Disconnected," although both devices indicate they ARE connected. Have checked all the settings, followed troubleshooting instructions, closed down and...
  3. How can I reconnect Phone Link with my Windows 11 laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I reconnect Phone Link with my Windows 11 laptop?: Suddenly, I can't use Phone Link anymore, I get the Phone Link message that my Windows 11 laptop and iPhone 14 are "Disconnected," although both devices indicate they ARE connected. Have checked all the settings, followed troubleshooting instructions, closed down and...
  4. How to record mobile screen on PC via Phone Link in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to record mobile screen on PC via Phone Link in Windows 11: [IMG]If you want to record a mobile screen on a PC via Phone Link in Windows 11, here is how you can do that. As there is no direct recording option, you need to rely on a third-party screen recorder app to get the job done. Here is how you can set things up so […] This...
  5. How i can watch video in Zoro.to

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How i can watch video in Zoro.to: How i can watch video in Zoro.to https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-i-can-watch-video-in-zoroto/70805408-673a-47ed-bcdf-df0b5582ac8f
  6. How i can watch video in Zoro.to

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How i can watch video in Zoro.to: How i can watch video in Zoro.to https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-i-can-watch-video-in-zoroto/70805408-673a-47ed-bcdf-df0b5582ac8f
  7. How can I watch streaming video on my Windows 11 PC via Phone Link?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I watch streaming video on my Windows 11 PC via Phone Link?: Hello,I have my Samsung Galaxy S20 connected to my Windows 11 laptop via the Phone Link App. When I access the phone screen in the Phone Link App and open Netflix, the video does not play in the Phone App window. I hear audio on the phone. Same with Prime Video. I want to...
  8. My PC (Windows 10) freezes everytime I watch a stream or video. More in the description.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My PC (Windows 10) freezes everytime I watch a stream or video. More in the description.: Whenever I watch a stream or video on Twitch.tv, FoxSportsGo, or WatchESPN, my Windows and computer completely freezes with a long noise emitting from my speakers. I went into the event viewer and the error I received is as followed, The application-specific permission...
  9. IRQL/KMODE when I watch a stream/video

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    IRQL/KMODE when I watch a stream/video: Hello everyone, I have this issue for about a month already. Starting with Windows 7 I thought the problem would resolve itself once I switched over to Windows 10. Sadly I was mistaken, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD occur every day when I...
  10. Watching/streaming Video's

in Windows 10 Support
    Watching/streaming Video's: Hi, Since I installed Win 10 I notice at times when I watch a movie in full screen on any player or stream on you tube full screen the player will min itself or freeze so I have to refresh, watching a movie on a player will result in it just closing or crashing, with some...