Windows 10: How can in change what the power buttons do when it's managed by your system admin?

Discus and support How can in change what the power buttons do when it's managed by your system admin? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi, Just wondering if anyone knows how I can get rid of this restriction? can I change it in Registry Editor? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Console.WriteLine(''Ben'', Jun 8, 2019.

1. How can in change what the power buttons do when it's managed by your system admin?

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone knows how I can get rid of this restriction? can I change it in Registry Editor?

How can in change what the power buttons do when it's managed by your system admin? 48e6b212-3583-4db1-9ae3-5ad8e90f3384?upload=true.jpg

:)

Console.WriteLine(''Ben'', Jun 8, 2019
  2. OOOO Win User

How to disable "5 seconds power button shut off" on a laptop?

I does not suggest you to do this, if you insist on this, try the following steps.

1. Open Control Panel
    2. Find and click System and Security
    3. Find and click Power Options
    4. On the left hand, you will see Choose what the power button does and click it
    5. Click Change settings that are currently unavailable to be able to change the settings
    6. In When I press the power button, you can choose Do nothing

How can in change what the power buttons do when it's managed by your system admin? SQHnd.png

Hope this can help you.

OOOO, Jun 8, 2019
  3. Only the Power Button Wakes PC from Sleep - Laptop

• Open the Keyboard control panel item by typing keyboard into Start Menu.
    • Click the Hardware tab, and then click Properties.
    • Click the Change Settings button

Note: This step requires Administrator access
    • Click the Power Management tab, and then verify that the Allow this device to wake the computer is enabled.
    • Click OK, and then click OK again.

FreeBooter, Jun 8, 2019
  4. How can in change what the power buttons do when it's managed by your system admin?

Only the Power Button Wakes PC from Sleep - Laptop

I can follow everything, except I am stuck at ... because there is not such a tab I can see.
    Click the Power Management tab

CapFlam128, Jun 8, 2019
Thema:

How can in change what the power buttons do when it's managed by your system admin?

1. How can in change what the power buttons do when it's managed by your system admin? - Similar Threads - change power buttons

2. What the power button does

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What the power button does: Hello -- I had and issue the last time I restarted my computer --- I just installed an update for one of my programs and I notI hadhad to reboot I reboot the computer, but I guess that interrupt got lost along the way so the OS seemed to be in some sort a state and did not...
  3. What the power button does

in Windows 10 Customization
    What the power button does: Hello -- I had and issue the last time I restarted my computer --- I just installed an update for one of my programs and I notI hadhad to reboot I reboot the computer, but I guess that interrupt got lost along the way so the OS seemed to be in some sort a state and did not...
  4. How Do You Change Your Power Saving GPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Do You Change Your Power Saving GPU: Hi! I Was Wondering How To Change My Power Saving GPU To An Intel GPU Not A Nvidia One, Thanks! Sorry My Picture Would Not Upload But It Is Located In System>Display>Graphics And Then Clicking On Any Game Will Not Show Up With An Intel Option For Power Saving...
  5. How Do You Change Your Power Saving GPU

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Do You Change Your Power Saving GPU: Hi! I Was Wondering How To Change My Power Saving GPU To An Intel GPU Not A Nvidia One, Thanks! Sorry My Picture Would Not Upload But It Is Located In System>Display>Graphics And Then Clicking On Any Game Will Not Show Up With An Intel Option For Power Saving...
  6. How to change Power button action when on battery or plugged in

in Windows 10 News
    How to change Power button action when on battery or plugged in: [ATTACH]In this post, we will show you how to change the Power button action […] This article How to change Power button action when on battery or plugged in first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. What happens if you do not have a power button on your computer, and you turn on: Do not...

What happens if you do not have a power button on your computer, and you turn on: Do not...: What happens if you do not have a power button on your computer, and you turn on: Do not turn off power after a system shutdown starts, and then you power it off? If that happens, and someone has this problem, I will copy and paste your Answer....
  8. Some Settings are hidden or managed by your organization/system admin

Some Settings are hidden or managed by your organization/system admin: This happens in power & sleep settings and Diagnostics & feedback. I'm sure there are more places but I can't recall where all this happens. It used to happen with updates and with virus scans but I think all of the individual steps I took for those have worked. This seems to...
  9. How do I change default behavior of the Power Button to restart

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I change default behavior of the Power Button to restart: Hi, I have a little Minix computer that I exclusively use for plex. I never log into it except for maintenance reasons. When the server acts funny, I just want to press the Power Button on the device to restart. I have it set to Shut Down, but sometimes it takes forever to...
  10. Power options - Choose what the power buttons do - Change in REGISTRY

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Power options - Choose what the power buttons do - Change in REGISTRY: Hi, I manage a fleet of 200 linx 8 tablets all running win 10 home. I need to issue a 'fix' that HIBERNATES the tablet rather than entering sleep when pressing the power button I will need to do this programatically - bundled within an .exe that I'm building - so the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 disable power options buttons in start menu registry