Windows 10: how can invert audio players icons

Discus and support how can invert audio players icons in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm Arabiian and i used to right for next file left for previous file when i hover above mini player in task bar it's become the opposite :left for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by rainyskyboy, Oct 20, 2020.

1. how can invert audio players icons

I'm Arabiian and i used to

right for next file

left for previous file

when i hover above mini player in task bar it's become the opposite :left for next right for previous

when i use wmp & aimp or any other media/audio player to go to the next track i have press to the right icon ->
    but when minimize aimp in the taskbar things goes to opposite to play the next track i have to click the left icon <- !!
    i want to make the make right icon -> always playes next track in both situations

aim3p-prop — ImgBB
    aimp-prop — ImgBB
    Clipboard01 — ImgBB

i have last update of windows 10 2004 ver 19041.508

:)

rainyskyboy, Oct 20, 2020

2. how can invert audio players icons

I'm Arabiian and i used to

right for next file

left for previous file

when i hover above mini player in task bar it's become the opposite :left for next right for previous

when i use wmp & aimp or any other media/audio player to go to the next track i have press to the right icon ->
    but when minimize aimp in the taskbar things goes to opposite to play the next track i have to click the left icon <- !!
    i want to make the make right icon -> always playes next track in both situations

aim3p-prop — ImgBB
    aimp-prop — ImgBB
    Clipboard01 — ImgBB

i have last update of windows 10 2004 ver 19041.508

rainyskyboy, Oct 20, 2020
  3. Unable to burn audio cd in Windows Media Player

Hello,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows media player. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps:

Method 1: Troubleshooting.

Step 1: Run Windows Media player
    troubleshooter by following the steps below, and check if the issue is resolved.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar next to
      Start icon, and select the top most search result.
    • Click on View all option from the left side panel of the window,
    • Select Windows Media Player DVD from the listed options, click on
      Advanced option, and check Apply repairs automatically
      option.
    • Follow the on screen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search box next to
      Start button and select the top most search result.
    • Click on View all from left side panel of the screen.
    • Select Hardware and Devices, click on
      Advanced
      option and check Apply repairs automatically
      option.
    • Follow the on screen instructions.
    • Close the window and check if the changes are effective.

Method 2: If the issue persist, I suggest you to disable and enable the Windows media player by following the steps below:

• Press Windows icon key on the keyboard, type
      Windows Media Player, right click on the top most search result and select
      Uninstall option.
    • From the window, click on Turn Windows feature on or off.
    • Expand the Media Features option from the window, and uncheck the
      Windows Media Player.
    • Follow the steps from ‘a’ to ‘c’, except check the Windows Media Player option and check if the issue is resolved.

As a reference, click on the link below about Burn a CD or DVD in Windows Media Player:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows/burn-cd-dvd-media-player#1TC=windows-10

Let us know the results. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Anju Thekkethil, Oct 20, 2020
  4. how can invert audio players icons

Change invert scrolling in Windows 10

I don't see an option in regards to inverted scrolling in that list, it is just a guide.

do you have any other suggestions?

CHAZ D ORGINAL HOMEBOI, Oct 20, 2020
Thema:

how can invert audio players icons

1. how can invert audio players icons - Similar Threads - invert audio players

2. Can I invert my stereo audio channels so that the left comes from the right?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I invert my stereo audio channels so that the left comes from the right?: My audio cable is short and it comes from right, and has to go to the left headphone which is very annoying, and I wish i could put them the other way around submitted by /u/Ra1n69 [link] [comments]...
  3. inverted colors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    inverted colors: Hello! I was watching netflix today and i moved it over to my second monitor and all the colors inverted them selves only on netflix so i tried moving a game over and it did the same thing? its only on apps or games everything else is the normal color and im a bit confused i...
  4. how can invert audio players icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    how can invert audio players icons: I'm arabic and i used to right for next file left for previous file when i hover above mini player in task bar it's become the oppsite :left for next right for previous when i use wmp & aimp or any other media/audio player to go to the next track i have press to the...
  5. Inverted colours

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Inverted colours: I get inverted colours when I watch videos through the films and tv app and trailers in the windows store I get this issue nowhere else on my pc.[IMG][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inverted-colours/b1dd3508-1743-4fdb-b302-03ba00cfce7d
  6. Inverted colour

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Inverted colour: I have a Brother 2360D which is printing documents in inverted colour so that the background is black and the type is white. How do I reverse this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inverted-colour/31856863-1dfd-4616-a97f-1472a7fc2bd1
  7. How can I enable Flash Player

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I enable Flash Player: I can't play games with out Flash Player https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-enable-flash-player/7aba4094-f5f0-4049-83b5-ce270ce9f3fd
  8. how can I get Audio Icon on All Monitors?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how can I get Audio Icon on All Monitors?: when using multiple monitors how can I get Audio Icon on All Monitors? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-audio-icon-on-all-monitors/6df81be3-bb26-479c-a4e0-6cf69d0af37e
  9. Audio players

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Audio players: How can I find ALL audio players on my PC? I have a Dell Inspiron? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-players/f70ca516-e0ee-4085-8ab6-ecf52f65281c"
  10. Media player icon over custom .mp4 icon can it be removed and how

in Windows 10 Support
    Media player icon over custom .mp4 icon can it be removed and how: Okay here's what is going on. I downloaded a few anime episodes from a anime called The Ancient Magus Bride". The file icons look bad I want to change them all to a cover art. But once I change to cover art I have this problem with the orange "VLC Media Player Icon". Is...