Windows 10: How can make the icon "EN" stable?

Discus and support How can make the icon "EN" stable? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello Sir/Madam: My pc-win10 needs both language, English and Chinese. Usually there there is a icon of "EN" on the right-side of tray,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HonglinZhao, Jul 16, 2019.

1. How can make the icon "EN" stable?

Hello Sir/Madam:

My pc-win10 needs both language, English and Chinese.

Usually there there is a icon of "EN" on the right-side of tray,

click the "EN" you can select the English or Chinese.

BUT, the question is that the "EN" appear stably, some days

it disappeared!

How can I make it on the tray when it is disappeared. -- Zhao

:)

HonglinZhao, Jul 16, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 17, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 17, 2019
  4. Yaqub K Win User

How can make the icon "EN" stable?

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

How can make the icon "EN" stable?

1. How can make the icon "EN" stable? - Similar Threads - icon stable

2. On Windows 10, why do updates re-order desktop icons?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On Windows 10, why do updates re-order desktop icons?: It is very annoying when I have taken the trouble to order my desktop icons to how I want them, when a Windows Update totally trashes my preference with a re-ordered desk top that defies logic . Is there anyway of stopping this or do I just have to accept that Microsoft knows...
  3. On Windows 10, why do updates re-order desktop icons?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    On Windows 10, why do updates re-order desktop icons?: It is very annoying when I have taken the trouble to order my desktop icons to how I want them, when a Windows Update totally trashes my preference with a re-ordered desk top that defies logic . Is there anyway of stopping this or do I just have to accept that Microsoft knows...
  4. On Windows 10, why do updates re-order desktop icons?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Its not showing as png icon Guys is it windows bug?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Its not showing as png icon Guys is it windows bug?: Icons bugs Its not showing as png icon Guys is it windows bug? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/its-not-showing-as-png-icon-guys-is-it-windows-bug/f2a64556-1a67-4370-a90c-26d47f71da52
  6. Its not showing as png icon Guys is it windows bug?

Its not showing as png icon Guys is it windows bug?: Icons bugs Its not showing as png icon Guys is it windows bug? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/its-not-showing-as-png-icon-guys-is-it-windows-bug/f2a64556-1a67-4370-a90c-26d47f71da52
  7. Application icon not showing properly in search

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application icon not showing properly in search: This issue is widespread and there's many posts on all manner of forums over the internet, and I've tired every single potential solution I can find to solve the issue but the problem persists. I'm trying to upload a photo here but it says failed every time no matter what the...
  8. Application icon not showing properly in search

Application icon not showing properly in search: This issue is widespread and there's many posts on all manner of forums over the internet, and I've tired every single potential solution I can find to solve the issue but the problem persists. I'm trying to upload a photo here but it says failed every time no matter what the...
  9. Application icon not showing properly in search

in Cortana
  10. Edge Stable Version 79.0.309.12 (Official build) (64-bit) Icon issue

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Stable Version 79.0.309.12 (Official build) (64-bit) Icon issue: After Edge Stable auto update to version 79.0.309.12 It changed to the new Icon logo on the start menu, but not on the taskbar. I did unpin/remove it and I pinned the new Icon. Now whenever I start edge I get an extra Icon with the old logo on the taskbar. 143882