Windows 10: How can migrate OST file into Office 365

Discus and support How can migrate OST file into Office 365 in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hi, I have many OST files and I want to import OST files into office 365. I try a third party tool to migrate it. And due to some reason, the tool... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by davidcurtis, Jul 3, 2018.

1. How can migrate OST file into Office 365

Hi,
    I have many OST files and I want to import OST files into office 365. I try a third party tool to migrate it. And due to some reason, the tool migrates only my new OST file. But I need my all data, so please suggest me the way by which I can migrate my all OST file into Office 365.
    Thanks

:)

davidcurtis, Jul 3, 2018

2. Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Jul 3, 2018
  3. .pst vs .ost

how do I change from .ost to .pst in Office 365?

JoniBirkeland, Jul 3, 2018
  4. esmorax Win User

How can migrate OST file into Office 365

Windows 10 Office 365 cannot open files from: recent file list

Thanks for the tip! I followed all above steps.

So far I can open files from the Recent files list when I enter Word itself, however I still am unable to open any documents using the Word icon pinned to the taskbar:

How can migrate OST file into Office 365 [​IMG]

-

esmorax, Jul 3, 2018
Thema:

How can migrate OST file into Office 365

1. How can migrate OST file into Office 365 - Similar Threads - migrate OST file

2. Office 365 subscriptions - On how many devices can Office be installed

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 subscriptions - On how many devices can Office be installed: A question often asked is "I have an Office 365 subscription, on how many computers can I install Office desktop apps?". The answer is, it depends on the subscription plan. O365 Personal and O365 Home subscribers can install Office desktop applications on an unlimited number...
  3. Files Migration

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Files Migration: I have created another User on my laptop. How can I migrate all my files from the old user to the new one? Is there an app I can use to conveniently migrate my files? If there is already existing procedure, pls provide such. Thanks for whatever help you can provide....
  4. Files Migration

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Files Migration: My laptop has Windows 10 v1803 64-bit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/files-migration/42baafca-596e-4d5d-98bd-c911d87d1b7b
  5. How can I migrate EML files to MSG files?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I migrate EML files to MSG files?: If I migrate of EML files into MSG files on Mac OS, then please me how can I do that? 129241
  6. file migration

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    file migration: Intermediate level tech capabilities. Looking for easiest way to move data, settings, a few programs from one laptop to another both Windows 10 based systems. Looked at PCMover software site. Thanks....
  7. Microsoft working on Google G Suite to Office 365 migration toolset

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft working on Google G Suite to Office 365 migration toolset: Microsoft added to its Office 365 roadmap last week mention of a coming Google G Suite to Office 365 "migration experience." The offering is in development and will be ready by Q2 calendar 2019, according to the roadmap. Here's the roadmap entry, in full: "We've heard the...
  8. Office 97 files on Windows 10 Office 365

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 97 files on Windows 10 Office 365: I know I've been very lax in sticking with Office 97 for years, but the time has finally come to go to Win 10 and Office 365. My question is regarding the Office 97 files (Excel and Word) which I currently have. Will they work under the 365 Excel and Word? They are not...
  9. How to move files for Outlook (Office 365)?

in Browsers and Email
    How to move files for Outlook (Office 365)?: Hi. I am trying to find alternativ to Windows Live Mail, and I have MS Office 365. In WLM I can move all emails and contacts to another destination I choose. How do I do the same for Outlook? I want offline emails and contacts to another drive so I don't overwrite them when...
  10. Why are OST files not to be shadowed

in Windows 10 Support
    Why are OST files not to be shadowed: This registry key -- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\BackupRestore\FilesNotToSnapshot -- includes Microsoft Office .ost file. This causes my Veritas software not to include this important file. What is the logic for excluding this file? What would be the...