Windows 10: How can migrate OST file into Office 365

Discus and support How can migrate OST file into Office 365 in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hi, I have many OST files and I want to import OST files into office 365. I try a third party tool to migrate it. And due to some reason, the tool... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by davidcurtis, Jul 3, 2018.

1. How can migrate OST file into Office 365

Hi,
    I have many OST files and I want to import OST files into office 365. I try a third party tool to migrate it. And due to some reason, the tool migrates only my new OST file. But I need my all data, so please suggest me the way by which I can migrate my all OST file into Office 365.
    Thanks

:)

davidcurtis, Jul 3, 2018

2. Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Jul 3, 2018
  3. .pst vs .ost

how do I change from .ost to .pst in Office 365?

JoniBirkeland, Jul 3, 2018
  4. esmorax Win User

How can migrate OST file into Office 365

Windows 10 Office 365 cannot open files from: recent file list

Thanks for the tip! I followed all above steps.

So far I can open files from the Recent files list when I enter Word itself, however I still am unable to open any documents using the Word icon pinned to the taskbar:

How can migrate OST file into Office 365 [​IMG]

-

esmorax, Jul 3, 2018
Thema:

How can migrate OST file into Office 365

1. How can migrate OST file into Office 365 - Similar Threads - migrate OST file

2. How can Windows 365 Cloud PCs be migrated to a new tenant?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can Windows 365 Cloud PCs be migrated to a new tenant?: Working with a client that is migrating their AzureAD/M365/W365 tenant into a different tenant. Is there a direct migration path between tenants for provisioned W365 Cloud PCs? Are there any 3rd Party tools that address this? Or will be a PC capture think USMT or other tool...
  3. How can Windows 365 Cloud PCs be migrated to a new tenant?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can Windows 365 Cloud PCs be migrated to a new tenant?: Working with a client that is migrating their AzureAD/M365/W365 tenant into a different tenant. Is there a direct migration path between tenants for provisioned W365 Cloud PCs? Are there any 3rd Party tools that address this? Or will be a PC capture think USMT or other tool...
  4. OST to PST Converter Software to Convert OST to PST File

OST to PST Converter Software to Convert OST to PST File: Toady am represent a wonderful Software for the conversion of inaccessible and disconnected OST files into Outlook PST files. keep your eyes in the post, i am revealing the name of Superlative Software- PDS OST to PST Converter. It's very reliable for non tech users because...
  5. How to Migrate Exchange to Office 365: Step by Step

in Windows 10 Support
    How to Migrate Exchange to Office 365: Step by Step: This full step-by-step guide is available as a PDF. Please click here to download! If you are planning an Exchange to Office 365 migration, then it can be quite confusing to understand the steps you need to take and in which order. In this article, well walk through the...
  6. recover a .ost file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    recover a .ost file: Earlier today i deleted my .ost file from Appdata microsoft outlook on my c drive . I was having problems with sync issues in outlook 800cccd2-0-0-733 terminated in error . i went to troubleshoot and help and it suggested deleting the .ost file for my email address and...
  7. Office 365 file missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Office 365 file missing: My antivirus reports my Office16 is missing a file. How do I recover it? c:\Program Files x86\Microsoft Office\root\Office16\ONENOTEM.EXE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-365-file-missing/1194da7f-64dc-41ea-924a-8f810c7df2d5
  8. import outlook ost file into outlook 365

import outlook ost file into outlook 365: import outlook ost file into outlook 365 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/import-outlook-ost-file-into-outlook-365/71d73c46-8c71-4d6b-9b78-537990f59d3a
  9. Office 365 subscriptions - On how many devices can Office be installed

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 subscriptions - On how many devices can Office be installed: A question often asked is "I have an Office 365 subscription, on how many computers can I install Office desktop apps?". The answer is, it depends on the subscription plan. O365 Personal and O365 Home subscribers can install Office desktop applications on an unlimited number...
  10. How to move files for Outlook (Office 365)?

in Browsers and Email
    How to move files for Outlook (Office 365)?: Hi. I am trying to find alternativ to Windows Live Mail, and I have MS Office 365. In WLM I can move all emails and contacts to another destination I choose. How do I do the same for Outlook? I want offline emails and contacts to another drive so I don't overwrite them when...