Windows 10: how can mom notify me dinner is ready when I have headphones on using he iPhone to my PC?

Discus and support how can mom notify me dinner is ready when I have headphones on using he iPhone to my PC? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; While gaming or watching videos with headphones on I can't hear the call to meals. Mom wants to ring an alert or message me so I know using her... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by MitchRaemsch, Dec 18, 2018.

1. how can mom notify me dinner is ready when I have headphones on using he iPhone to my PC?

While gaming or watching videos with headphones on I can't hear the call to meals.

Mom wants to ring an alert or message me so I know using her iPhone to my PC

:)

MitchRaemsch, Dec 18, 2018

2. Unable to access headphones and import photos from iPhone to the system running Windows 10

Hello Susan,

I regret for the inconvenience you are facing in accessing the headphones and importing photos on to your system. We will help you with this issue.

Let us know additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • What exactly happens when you try to access headphones on your device?
    • How exactly are you trying to import photos from iPhone to your system?

Let us try the below steps to access the headphones on your device and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to connect the headphones to different device and check if the headphone is working fine. This will help us to detect if the issue is with headphone.

If headphones are working fine on other devices, try to connect the headphones to different ports on the PC in the questions and check if it is working fine. This will help us to know if the issue is with ports.

Step 2: If the headphones/ iPhone device is not detected on your computer try to run
    Hardware and Devices troubleshooter as it checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Hardware and Device
      options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the
      Hardware and Device
      Troubleshooter.

To import photos from iPhone, I suggest you to refer to the below post replied by
    Anish A Kumar on August 11, 2015 and check if it helps.

Importing specific pictures from iphone in Windows 10

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 18, 2018
  3. Mithin_EJ Win User
    iPhone to pc Bluetooth

Hi DianeFrigon,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums

You may want to answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

1. Are you getting any error message?
    2. Have you made any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
    3. Did you try paring Android mobile to PC?

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1:

Turn on Bluetooth on your iPhone which you link to pair on Windows PC.

Note: Turn on Bluetooth on iPhone, tap settings, tap Bluetooth, and then turn on Bluetooth.

1. Open settings on Windows 10 PC
    2. Select Devices and select Bluetooth
    3. Below Manage Bluetooth devices select, turn on the Bluetooth option.

4. Windows 10 will start searching for Bluetooth devices, in few seconds, your IPhone name will appear in manage Bluetooth devices sections.
    5. Click on pair button
    6. It will prompt for the passcode on Windows 10 PC
    7. Check whether passcode is appearing on your IPhone
    8. Click Yes button on your PC, and then tap pair option on your IPhone to pair with Windows 10 PC via Bluetooth.

Hope it helps

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes Or No.

Mithin EJ

Microsoft Community- Moderator

Mithin_EJ, Dec 18, 2018
  4. M.Loken Win User

how can mom notify me dinner is ready when I have headphones on using he iPhone to my PC?

Compatibility with iPod/iPhone Headphones

I have a set of iPhone compatible headphones (Sennheiser OMX 680i) that have a microphone and volume/start/stop button. I have tried these with my new LG Optimus Quantum phone, and they do not seem to have full functionality. The headphone jack
    appears the same as the headphones (with microphone & start/stop button) that came with the LG phone - is there a compatibility issue? Is there some way to use the features of these headphones with my new phone?

M.Loken, Dec 18, 2018
Thema:

how can mom notify me dinner is ready when I have headphones on using he iPhone to my PC?

1. how can mom notify me dinner is ready when I have headphones on using he iPhone to my PC? - Similar Threads - mom notify dinner

2. I have a 2018 dell laptop that was left to me when my mom passed.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a 2018 dell laptop that was left to me when my mom passed.: My mom passed and left me her dell laptop. Now here's the tricky part. She has it password protected and pin protected. I don't want to reset it due to having photos on it but Microsoft is no help in changing the password due to me not knowing everything about my mom's...
  3. I have a 2018 dell laptop that was left to me when my mom passed.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I have a 2018 dell laptop that was left to me when my mom passed.: My mom passed and left me her dell laptop. Now here's the tricky part. She has it password protected and pin protected. I don't want to reset it due to having photos on it but Microsoft is no help in changing the password due to me not knowing everything about my mom's...
  4. I have a 2018 dell laptop that was left to me when my mom passed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. how can i use ready boost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i use ready boost: how do i use readyboost when i only have 3.83 gbs of ram and it doesnt allow me to use it because it says "readyboost is not enabled because this computer is fast enough that readyboost is unlikely to provide additional benefit" but my 3.83 gbs of ram is barely enough to play...
  6. how can i use ready boost

how can i use ready boost: how do i use readyboost when i only have 3.83 gbs of ram and it doesnt allow me to use it because it says "readyboost is not enabled because this computer is fast enough that readyboost is unlikely to provide additional benefit" but my 3.83 gbs of ram is barely enough to play...
  7. how can i use ready boost

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. How can I use messages from my iPhone on my Surface PC? Thanks!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I use messages from my iPhone on my Surface PC? Thanks!: I would like to use the messages app from my iPhone on my Win 11 Surface PC. How do I do that Please and thank you? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-use-messages-from-my-iphone-on-my/3e8d2880-760d-463e-8b9e-c1f5589f73b0
  9. How can I use messages from my iPhone on my Surface PC? Thanks!

How can I use messages from my iPhone on my Surface PC? Thanks!: I would like to use the messages app from my iPhone on my Win 11 Surface PC. How do I do that Please and thank you? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-use-messages-from-my-iphone-on-my/3e8d2880-760d-463e-8b9e-c1f5589f73b0
  10. Windows isn't notifying users when updates are ready to install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows isn't notifying users when updates are ready to install: In group policy we have the 'Configure Automatic Updates' setting enabled and configured to the third option (Auto download and notify for install). Recently however updates just haven't been downloading (instead saying that the machine is up to date) or if they do download...