Windows 10: how can my computer tell me I am off line 5 second before the modem go off line P.s I fully...

Discus and support how can my computer tell me I am off line 5 second before the modem go off line P.s I fully... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how can my computer tell me I am off line 5 second before the modem go off line P.s I fully up to date on updates... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by p bradley, May 27, 2024.

1. p bradley Win User

how can my computer tell me I am off line 5 second before the modem go off line P.s I fully...

how can my computer tell me I am off line 5 second before the modem go off line P.s I fully up to date on updates

:)

p bradley, May 27, 2024
  2. HAT
    hat Win User

DOCSIS 3.0 modem with phone line?

I'm thinking about buying my own modem for a few reasons:

1. Upgrade to DOCSIS 3.0, the modem I have from them is 2.0
    2. Eliminate the monthly rental fee.

Time Warner has a official supported modem list on their site, but none of them have phone lines like my current modem does, and then there's this little tidbit: if you choose to purchase your own modem, you will need another device from them to use their phone service, as none of the modems on their list have phone lines (including the modem I am currently using, from them, that does have phone lines on it). It seems they are trying to get their monthly equipment fee regardless if you have their modem or your own.

Considering my modem isn't on their list and it has phone lines on it, and I don't have a second box from them for the phone, I'm thinking ANY modem should work, whether it's on their list or not.

So, I'm looking for a DOCSIS 3.0 modem that has phone lines on it, any recommendations? I don't mind if the modem is also a router, provided I have full control over it as I would with my current router.

3. the words move to the second line.

My goal: to left align the second line, but when I press the backspace key, the words "refer to" jump to the second line.

how can my computer tell me I am off line 5 second before the modem go off line P.s I fully... e9cfafb6-794b-4038-8f20-714e218be05c?upload=true.jpg

Any suggestion will be appreciated.

prestonkeys, May 27, 2024
  4. Naki Win User

how can my computer tell me I am off line 5 second before the modem go off line P.s I fully...

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile how can my computer tell me I am off line 5 second before the modem go off line P.s I fully... :)

Thema:

1. how can my computer tell me I am off line 5 second before the modem go off line P.s I fully... - Similar Threads - computer tell off

2. how to choose on line off line

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to choose on line off line: How to make my printer on line or off line https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-choose-on-line-off-line/02175c0b-1c44-4b6d-ab60-37d6392f3104
  3. how to choose on line off line

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to choose on line off line: How to make my printer on line or off line https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-choose-on-line-off-line/02175c0b-1c44-4b6d-ab60-37d6392f3104
  4. how can my computer tell me I am off line 5 second before the modem go off line P.s I fully...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can my computer tell me I am off line 5 second before the modem go off line P.s I fully...: how can my computer tell me I am off line 5 second before the modem go off line P.s I fully up to date on updates https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-my-computer-tell-me-i-am-off-line-5-second/49ee7412-c7ed-4220-abae-c70a25cfcbb6
  5. how can my computer tell me I am off line 5 second before the modem go off line P.s I fully...

how can my computer tell me I am off line 5 second before the modem go off line P.s I fully...: how can my computer tell me I am off line 5 second before the modem go off line P.s I fully up to date on updates https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-my-computer-tell-me-i-am-off-line-5-second/49ee7412-c7ed-4220-abae-c70a25cfcbb6
  6. printer is off line

printer is off line: printer is offline https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-is-off-line/49d01c95-fd1d-4a90-8951-c68fa539316b
  7. Printer going off line

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer going off line: I have a Lenovo laptop with Windows 10, and a Epson printer. When I go to print it says printer off line. I have to turn it off then back on to print. This is very frustrating. HELP!!!...
  8. PRINTER KEEPS GOING OFF LINE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PRINTER KEEPS GOING OFF LINE: I am using a HP Office Jet 3830 and I either have to keep restarting my computer, or unplugging the printer and plugging it back in. NONE of these solutions is a good fix as it keeps happening over & over! I even tried removing it and re-installing it and that worked for a...
  9. how to turn off this line

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to turn off this line: I have just reset windown and I see this. so how to turn off line today and yesterday [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-off-this-line/94153951-8586-4f84-bdf7-95a871fdaf35"
  10. Printer connect to internet but keeps telling me it’s off line

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer connect to internet but keeps telling me it’s off line: Hi, i have an acre laptop and hp printer, all of a sudden i keep getting errir reports telling me my printer us offline, its connected to wifi ok...