Windows 10: how can my Power-beats 3 connect to my windows 10 laptop

Discus and support how can my Power-beats 3 connect to my windows 10 laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how can my Power-beats 3 connect to my windows 10 laptop? If you know tell me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CloudsWonder357, Nov 29, 2018.

1. how can my Power-beats 3 connect to my windows 10 laptop

how can my Power-beats 3 connect to my windows 10 laptop?

If you know tell me

:)

CloudsWonder357, Nov 29, 2018
  2. nmd126 Win User

How to use Beats Studio 3 headphones with Windows 10

Can anyone help me connect my Beats Studio 3 wireless headphones to my Windows 10 laptop please?

• Windows is paired with and connected to my headphones if I try with Bluetooth
    • I cannot both hear and be heard, sometimes neither, on skype calls an WebEx meetings
    • Even when I use my headphones wired my voice is being picked up from my laptop instead of my headphones

I can use the headphones for calls wirelessly with both my iPhone and MacBook.

nmd126, Nov 29, 2018
  3. Beats Solo 3 and Microsoft Surface Laptop

Hello,

Please see responses to your questions:

• OS Build 15063.726
    • None
    • I reset the beats headphones, reset my bluetooth on my pc, updated software on beats solo3, deleted and re-added the beats on my pc
    • Microsoft Surface Laptop, Intel Core I7, 16gb Ram, 1TB Storage
    • No error messages, just disconnections and reconnections.

Thanks

AKeveryday, Nov 29, 2018
  4. MeganMcG Win User

how can my Power-beats 3 connect to my windows 10 laptop

Beats X pair successfully with Windows 10 but no sound

Hello,

I just received a new Dell Latitude with Windows 10 on it. When trying to use my wireless Beats X with the laptop through bluetooth, the two successfully pair and connect. However when I go to play music or videos, no sound comes out of the earbuds. When
    I select the playback device, there are two Beats options:

• Headphones (Beats X Stereo)
    • Headset (Beats X Hands Free)
    Toggling between both doesn't solve the problem. I have downloaded the new Windows bluetooth driver, I have troublshooted both devices and hardware, and bluetooth. I have restarted the laptop, removed and reinstalled the pairing and checked for software
    updates with no success. Most online help desk suggestions don't solve the problem. It is is curious because sometimes the sound will come through the earbuds after they've first connected to the laptop, but the sound stops after 5 seconds or so - or, the
    sound won't come out at all.

Any solutions to this would be great!

MeganMcG, Nov 29, 2018
Thema:

how can my Power-beats 3 connect to my windows 10 laptop

1. how can my Power-beats 3 connect to my windows 10 laptop - Similar Threads - Power beats connect

2. How can I connect my laptop to my TV

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I connect my laptop to my TV: My HP laptop running Windows 11 has a completely broken screen. I attempted to connect it to my TV in order to use it as a monitor to transfer data to my new laptop, but unfortunately, it did not work. Can someone please provide assistance with this issue? I would greatly...
  3. I can't connect my Beats Studio 3 Headphones to my PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't connect my Beats Studio 3 Headphones to my PC.: My PC does not have Bluetooth functionality, so I have been attempting to connect my Beats Studio 3 headphones to it through the headphone jack that came with the headphones. Nothing happens when I use the jack, but when I plug in the charging chord to the PC it creates a new...
  4. I can't connect my Beats Studio 3 Headphones to my PC.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't connect my Beats Studio 3 Headphones to my PC.: My PC does not have Bluetooth functionality, so I have been attempting to connect my Beats Studio 3 headphones to it through the headphone jack that came with the headphones. Nothing happens when I use the jack, but when I plug in the charging chord to the PC it creates a new...
  5. I can't connect my Beats Studio 3 Headphones to my PC.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Why isn't my beats solo 3's mic not working on windows 10.

Why isn't my beats solo 3's mic not working on windows 10.: So I got a new computer yesterday, for school and some gaming, and so I immediately decided to connect my beats to my computer and It worked. The connection was fine but when II tried calling my friends it wasn't using my beats mic it was using my computer's mic. So I go into...
  7. issues with beats solo 3 wireless and windows 10

issues with beats solo 3 wireless and windows 10: So I've paired my wireless headphones, but there seems to be two different instances of the headphones appearing when I turn them off and then on. For one, the sound is stereo and very good, but when i turn them off and reboot/try to just use the headphones, the quality...
  8. Can't connect my Beats Solo 3 to my PC..

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't connect my Beats Solo 3 to my PC..: Hi there, I've had the Beats Solo 3 for a year now. It was working with no problem, until a few days ago. I wanted to listen to some music on Spotify, I connected the Beats Solo 3 it literally showed that it is connected- and then when I played the music, it didn't play it...
  9. I can not connect my Harman Kardon Onyx Studio 3 to my laptop used Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can not connect my Harman Kardon Onyx Studio 3 to my laptop used Windows 10: Please help me, i can't connected my Harman Kardon Onyx Studio 3 to my laptop (Dell Inspiron 15 3576) used windows 10. The laptop can find the speaker, but it can't connected. Also my handphone too can't connect to my laptop....
  10. How to use Beats Studio 3 headphones with Windows 10

How to use Beats Studio 3 headphones with Windows 10: Can anyone help me connect my Beats Studio 3 wireless headphones to my Windows 10 laptop please? Windows is paired with and connected to my headphones if I try with Bluetooth I cannot both hear and be heard, sometimes neither, on skype calls an WebEx meetings Even when...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to connect my powerbeats to my laptop

2. can i connect my powerbeats pro to my laptop

3. how to connect power beats 3 to windows

4. problem bets 3 windows,
  5. beats studio 3 connecting to windows laptop and iphone,
  6. how do i connect my powerbeats to my laptop,
  7. connecting my power beats 3 to my laptop,
  8. how to add powerbeats to windows,
  9. how to connect power beats to laptop,
  10. connecting powerbeats to dell laptop,
  11. how to connect power beats 3 to windows 10,