Windows 10: How can my son play with others online Minecraft Java edition?

Discus and support How can my son play with others online Minecraft Java edition? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Looking to see how I can find other kids to play with my son. P... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by bobby marto, Mar 4, 2023.

1. How can my son play with others online Minecraft Java edition?

Looking to see how I can find other kids to play with my son. P

:)

bobby marto, Mar 4, 2023

2. Purchased Multiple Copies Of Minecraft Versions, But Need Minecraft - Java Edition.

Hi Debalena,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you want to swap your editions of Minecraft that you have purchased, please
    Contact Mojang Support and they will help you with this.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

As you need the Java Edition of Minecraft, you can follow the steps mentioned in
    How do I install Minecraft: Java Edition? and install
    the Java Edition of Minecraft on your computer.

Before purchasing the Java Edition of Minecraft, I suggest you to refer the system requirements for installing the Java Edition of Minecraft from
    Minecraft: Java Edition system requirements.

For reference, you may also refer the Different Minecraft Editions
    to know more about the different versions of Minecraft.

Shafeeq_Khan, Mar 4, 2023
  3. Noxious.1 Win User
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Java

Hello, recently I received a gift code for minecraft windows 10 edition. I activated it, works good, but it gave me acces to the minecraft launcher and I saw the message that it should give you minecraft java edition too. "Because you own Minecraft for Windows, you'll get Minecraft: Java Edition as a bonus!" The problem is I didn't receive java edition and it only says Play Demo

Noxious.1, Mar 4, 2023
  4. How can my son play with others online Minecraft Java edition?

Minecraft Java and Windows 10 edition

For a long time i've wanted to play minecraft with my friends,but they own Minecraft Java edition,and i own Minecraft Windows 10 edition. And we can't connect to eachother. Will there be a way to make Java and Windows 10 have the same playable servers?

Alin Marinas, Mar 4, 2023
Thema:

How can my son play with others online Minecraft Java edition?

1. How can my son play with others online Minecraft Java edition? - Similar Threads - son play others

2. Minecraft java and bedrock edition online purchase.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft java and bedrock edition online purchase.: Hello I downloaded a game called minecraft java and bedrock edition then when it has been installed I only had bedrock edition not java and I downloaded the java on Microsoft store and it still did not work so can you help me know what is wrong and by the way my windows is 10...
  3. Minecraft java and bedrock edition online purchase.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft java and bedrock edition online purchase.: Hello I downloaded a game called minecraft java and bedrock edition then when it has been installed I only had bedrock edition not java and I downloaded the java on Microsoft store and it still did not work so can you help me know what is wrong and by the way my windows is 10...
  4. Minecraft java and bedrock edition online purchase.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. How can my son play with others online Minecraft Java edition?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can my son play with others online Minecraft Java edition?: Looking to see how I can find other kids to play with my son. P https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-my-son-play-with-others-online-minecraft/3515a3d6-07de-4752-8685-143ed02fa863
  6. How can my son play with others online Minecraft Java edition?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can my son play with others online Minecraft Java edition?: Looking to see how I can find other kids to play with my son. P https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-my-son-play-with-others-online-minecraft/3515a3d6-07de-4752-8685-143ed02fa863
  7. Minecraft Java Edition Can't play Multyplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java Edition Can't play Multyplayer: I purchased Minecraft Java Edition to play with my friends in Multiplayer but when I log in the game it says "Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Minecraft account settings" Could someone please help me? Thank you...
  8. Minecraft Java Online Play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java Online Play: Hello i have searched up guides asked friends and more on how to enable online multiplayer in MInecraft i have been attemptin for hours and cannot resolve the issue, i just wanna play minecraft Java with my friends and on servers please help me....
  9. Minecraft Java edition fail to play.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java edition fail to play.: When I got minecraft I decided to get Widows edition first. I bought it and played for a while then I noticed that I could only play certain servers on java edition so I buy java edition. After buying I successfully installed. when I opened the minecraft start up I could only...
  10. minecraft java edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft java edition: I have minecraft java edition on my old computer and recently I got a new computer can i get minecraft java edition on the other computer or do i have to pay for it again...