Windows 10: how can omk be annoying

Discus and support how can omk be annoying in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; OMK WAS A VERY NAUGHTY WOMEN SHE ATE MY TURTLES I NEVER THOUGHT I'D EVER BE MAD AT OMK BUT SHE CAUSED IT PLZ NO BOMB... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by I play omk, Dec 8, 2019.

1. how can omk be annoying

OMK WAS A VERY NAUGHTY WOMEN

SHE ATE MY TURTLES

I NEVER THOUGHT I'D EVER BE MAD AT OMK

BUT SHE CAUSED IT

PLZ NO BOMB

:)

I play omk, Dec 8, 2019
  2. STEvil Win User

Fan control for 4870X2 broken in 1.17

Fixed fan controls yes. Annoying profiles yes. Buggy code yes.

I'd rather just set it and forget it as the feature list of RBE suggested it was capable of doing.

STEvil, Dec 8, 2019
  3. Joro Win User
    File Explorer stopped refreshing

Thanks for the suggestion, Spunk. That sounds a bit drastic for the issue, but when it becomes annoying enough to justify, and when I have the time and patience to try it, it may be the next step.

Joro, Dec 8, 2019
  4. JayPhi Win User

how can omk be annoying

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Dec 8, 2019
Thema:

how can omk be annoying

1. how can omk be annoying - Similar Threads - omk annoying

2. Super-annoying thumbnails in Win10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Super-annoying thumbnails in Win10: When my browser is open and I click the browser icon in my new Win10 computer's taskbar, I'm presented with a separate thumbnail of every tab I've opened in this session. Or maybe some I haven't opened--not sure. Many of these are pinned tabs that I can't dismiss even should...
  3. I'm getting this since weeks at every boot - any solutions? This is quiet annoying. No...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm getting this since weeks at every boot - any solutions? This is quiet annoying. No...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Jannomag [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/esy8vh/im_getting_this_since_weeks_at_every_boot_any/
  4. Annoying volume changes with multiple windows

Annoying volume changes with multiple windows: When I have two windows open that have sounds. Windows automatically quietens one of them. Annoying feature. How can I fix this? submitted by /u/district999 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/essbu3/annoying_volume_changes_with_multiple_windows/
  5. Kernel Security Check Failure - When gaming and its starting to be annoying

Kernel Security Check Failure - When gaming and its starting to be annoying: Hello, since the beginning of this month I had a lot of blue screens. I seemed to fix it with switching the ram sticks. But since the last windows 10 security update it seems that my system is unstable, again. I tried fixing the problem. But no success... Then my operating...
  6. I have this annoying notification

I have this annoying notification: hello, I have my pc running windows 10 and I have this really annoying notification which I can't turn off whatsoever, it says that controlled folder access by ffmpeg.exe. I press on the notif and it takes me to a weird version of win security I cant press on anything in it?...
  7. Annoying notification icons bug, the last one doesn't show up after system start

Annoying notification icons bug, the last one doesn't show up after system start: A bug that has been present for I don't know how long now. I have 6 icons in my notification area, and the last one is always invisible when the system starts. It's there, just invisible, no matter what icon it is. You have to move some other icons around, or turn it off and...
  8. Super annoying Sound Bug (Downsampling) after Windows 10 Upgrade

Super annoying Sound Bug (Downsampling) after Windows 10 Upgrade: Anyone else experiencing this horrible sound bug where every 30 seconds or 1 minute the sound is being downsampled? It doesn't matter which sound source I pick, or which programm the sound is coming from - sometimes theres just some horrible downsampling happening for like 1...
  9. Getting really annoyed by this blurry text. Already tried ClearText and registry fix to no...

Getting really annoyed by this blurry text. Already tried ClearText and registry fix to no...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Grabstertv [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ep8swy/getting_really_annoyed_by_this_blurry_text/
  10. Annoying/weird audio issue with headphones when plugged into the front jack

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Annoying/weird audio issue with headphones when plugged into the front jack: No matter what I try and do to fix this, my computer refuses to output audio to my 3mm HyperX headphones. I've tried earbuds that also plug into the front jack of my computer and it still doesn't fix anything. This happens with any kind of headphones with a 3mm plug but the...