Windows 10: How can one remove the giant media/volume thing in Windows 10?

Discus and support How can one remove the giant media/volume thing in Windows 10? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/Despiadado_Maleante [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Despiadado_Maleante, Jan 14, 2020 at 2:47 AM.

1. How can one remove the giant media/volume thing in Windows 10?

/u/Despiadado_Maleante, Jan 14, 2020 at 2:47 AM
  2. Bree Win User

Remove Play with Windows Media Player Context Menu in Windows 10  

Choose Default Apps in Windows 10 Windows 10 Apps Features Tutorials

Step 1. Open with > choose another app

How can one remove the giant media/volume thing in Windows 10? [​IMG]

Step 2, click More apps

Step 3. scroll down to the bottom of the list to find Look for another app on this PC

Step 4. browse and find Windows Media Player wmplayer.exe then click Open

3. Faulty Windows Media Player

Windows Mesdis Player developed a fault (Played jerky an missed bits) so I down loaded Media Player 10.

It's no better. Any suggestions (I run Windows 98)

4. How can one remove the giant media/volume thing in Windows 10?

Thema:

How can one remove the giant media/volume thing in Windows 10?

1. How can one remove the giant media/volume thing in Windows 10? - Similar Threads - remove giant media

2. Windows 10 volume and media popup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 volume and media popup: Hello, is there any way I can customize the popup window for volume and media? Like, to change the position, the fade-out time, opacity and more. It make the windows 10 unusable in some cases. [ATTACH]...
  3. How Can I Remove the Play Controls from the Volume OSD?

How Can I Remove the Play Controls from the Volume OSD?: When I change the volume play controls also pop up. They are rather large and obtrusive, so I would like to disable it. It only starting doing this recently(I think a cat on the keyboard changed a setting), previously only the volume showed up. I couldn't find anything for...
  4. Volume Bar Thing

Volume Bar Thing: As of June 18, 2019, my computer (Laptop, Windows 10) has updated, and unfortunately contains a rather ugly and distracting volume icon bar thing. [ATTACH] All I want to know is how to completely rid myself from this and just have the blue bar to the left. If that is not...
  5. Giant Volume Bar

Giant Volume Bar: [ATTACH]This giant volume bar keeps showing up and it wasn't there before and it keeps taking up some parts of my screen when I just want to change my volume and See This.[ATTACH]...
  6. One thing I can not get used to . . . . .

in Windows 10 Support
    One thing I can not get used to . . . . .: [ATTACH] There is no DELETE key :-( Is there a setting somewhere to fix this bug ? Thanks Lee 127734
  7. how to remove volume change sound

how to remove volume change sound: its rather annoying, how do you remove the sound that is heard when you increase or decrease the volume. its like a squeeky beep sound when changing the volume and there seems to be no options under Sound or more sound settings...
  8. Windows Media Player volume

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Media Player volume: WMP audio volume slider and mute are not working but it does have sound. If I use the main volume mixer I can control the speaker volume but not WMP. I also have MPC-HC media player installed and it's volume control works fine. What can I do? 77616
  9. Windows 10 is a giant CPU hog!!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 is a giant CPU hog!!: I can hardly keep my systems running a single program on Windows 10 much less multiple operations. CPU is constantly at 99 or 100% regardless of what I do. Now I'm getting a message stating that due to "low memory" windows is going to close "some programs". Whether I click...
  10. Intel: One Small Step for 5G, One Giant Step for Wireless

in Windows 10 News
    Intel: One Small Step for 5G, One Giant Step for Wireless: Today marks a momentous milestone for the wireless industry: the finalization of the 3GPP Non-Standalone (NSA) 5G New Radio (NR) Standard. The formalization of the NSA standard anchors the coming Standalone (SA) version and represents a remarkable step forward for the...