Windows 10: how can rearrange context menu commands

Discus and support how can rearrange context menu commands in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, how can i move cut copy to the upper of context menu I use zoomed desktop layout 150% and also I use to many apps which occupy many places in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Default_315, Sep 13, 2020.

1. how can rearrange context menu commands

Hi,

how can i move cut copy to the upper of context menu

I use zoomed desktop layout 150% and also I use to many apps which occupy many places in context menu, I have to scroll down context menu to see cut copy options

also there might be other commands I don't need

how can I rearrange context menu commands

how can rearrange context menu commands 4b8bd6e6-2586-47fd-b752-7836cc74cf47?upload=true.png

:)

Default_315, Sep 13, 2020

2. Rearranging the context menu (right click)

I know there's a lot of programs that can add and remove stuff from the context menu when you right click a file or folder but is there a way to rearrange the standard windows entries to a different position? Example...

This is the original

how can rearrange context menu commands [​IMG]

To this

how can rearrange context menu commands [​IMG]

When I'm in a hurry i am forever clicking delete instead of rename.

sea skimmer, Sep 13, 2020
  3. Cuzza Win User
    Change target of "Edit" command in context menus

@ Oily, thanks but that's not what I'm trying to do here. I wanted the "Edit" context menu command to open a different program to what the file is usually associated with; the Default Programs dialog doesn't allow that.

Cuzza, Sep 13, 2020
  4. how can rearrange context menu commands

Custom context menu entries

So, just throwing this out there, in case somone knows.

I have added a custom context menu entry for the program rightload, since by default the menu is broken in vistax64.

It works pefect with single files, but when I select mutiple files and try to open, I get mutiple instances of the program (which makes sense), here is my entry:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Rightload\Rightload.exe --server=1 --autostart %1

So the %1 passes the filename to the program, and when I select multiple files it is just opening multiple instances of rightload each with a different file.

What I'd like to do is be able to pass a list of the files selected to the program. Since I know it is capable of uploading multiple files from the context menu, all in one instance.

So, is there something I can pass besides %1 that will do this? I have looked around and can't seem to find an answer anywhere... *Frown how can rearrange context menu commands :(

ArmoredCavalry, Sep 13, 2020
Thema:

how can rearrange context menu commands

1. how can rearrange context menu commands - Similar Threads - rearrange context menu

2. Is there a way to manually rearrange the "new" shell context menu?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is there a way to manually rearrange the "new" shell context menu?: So basically, I installed office again, and I have notepad++ attached to .txt files, so it shows in the context menu. Is there any way to move the Notepad++ Document/.txt shell key upwards or downwards, so it doesn't split the MS Office applications? Yes this triggers me and...
  3. Is there a way to manually rearrange the "new" shell context menu?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to manually rearrange the "new" shell context menu?: So basically, I installed office again, and I have notepad++ attached to .txt files, so it shows in the context menu. Is there any way to move the Notepad++ Document/.txt shell key upwards or downwards, so it doesn't split the MS Office applications? Yes this triggers me and...
  4. Is there a way to manually rearrange the "new" shell context menu?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. DELETE A BATCH SCIPT COMMAND FROM CONTEXT MENU

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DELETE A BATCH SCIPT COMMAND FROM CONTEXT MENU: Please I found Activate Windows- Office in context menu as shown in the screenshot I've uploaded on my pc. I need a solution to delete this bat command from my pc....
  6. What is this context menu command?

in Windows 10 Support
    What is this context menu command?: Today I noticed a command I've never seen before in the context menu. In Brazilian Portuguese it reads Liberar espao, which means "Free up space". ▼ [img] I tried to identify it using ShellMenuView, but it didn't find any menu name with "Liberar", "espao", "free", and...
  7. Rearranging the context menu (right click)

in Windows 10 Support
    Rearranging the context menu (right click): I know there's a lot of programs that can add and remove stuff from the context menu when you right click a file or folder but is there a way to rearrange the standard windows entries to a different position? Example... This is the original [img] To this [img] When...
  8. How can apps be added to the "Share" context menu?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can apps be added to the "Share" context menu?: I really don't understand some of the quirks that Windows 10, store apps, etc have introduced. This is a big one. It seems like the only way to share anything pictures etc from within the file Explorer is to Have the "store version" of the app installed. Perform some sort...
  9. Rearranging right click new context menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Rearranging right click new context menu: I wanna know how to rearrange the new menu when you right click. I just installed Microsoft Office 2019 and the default arrangement is really ugly. Thanks in advance! submitted by /u/UnsettledForever [link] [comments]...
  10. Restore "Command Prompt Here" in folder context menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Restore "Command Prompt Here" in folder context menu: After the installation of the latest windows 10 update, I was very annoyed my "Command Prompt Here" has disappeared again from the right mouse button menu, after I took a lot of effort to restore it. Windows Powershell is not an option for me, as it wreaks havoc on...