Windows 10: how can remove old apps and reset mixer volume ?

Discus and support how can remove old apps and reset mixer volume ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi I guess it's mosly a general question then an audio question so i think it's the right subforum I have tried this portable softare nirsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by drugo, Sep 29, 2020.

1. drugo Win User

how can remove old apps and reset mixer volume ?

Hi

I guess it's mosly a general question then an audio question so i think it's the right subforum

I have tried this portable softare nirsoft AppAudioConfig v1.15 , and I have seen there are lots but really lots of uninstalled apps and sandboxie apps (programs i have run under sandboxie ) in the list

AppAudioConfig v1.15 is similar to SoundVolumeView v2.20 , but it does list all apps with sound mixer settings ,it does 't allow me to remvove these apps that i haven't anymore

may I ask (seeing i have 't found a tutorial in this forum or w7 forum) there is a way to reset the volume mixer of all the programs?

and Is there a way to remove all these apps (removed or started under sandboxie) settings from the volume mixer easly seeing they are lots

thanks

:)

drugo, Sep 29, 2020
  2. leo3487 Win User

Volume mixer no show app

Volume mixer only can control volume for each desktop program, but no list apps

How to control volume of Candy Crush and other app downloaded by store?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

leo3487, Sep 29, 2020
  3. volume mixer in taskbar in WIndows 10

Hi Caroline,

The requirement of pinning Volume mixer to the taskbar is currently not available in Windows 10. However, you can view Volume mixer from the volume control icon located in the system tray.

Before we assist further, I would like to ask you a few questions:

• Are you not able to see volume icon or the volume mixer on the computer?

• If volume icon, have you enabled the option to show in the system tray?

If you want to view Volume mixer on the PC and have enabled volume icon on the system tray, follow the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Right click on the volume icon and select
      Open Volume Mixer
      from the context menu.

• Check if the window is accessible on the computer.

Note: The option to pin Volume mixer to the taskbar is not currently available on the computer.

Write to us with the status of pinning Volume mixer on taskbar in the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Sep 29, 2020
  4. how can remove old apps and reset mixer volume ?

Apps missing from volume mixer in Windows 10

Are you talking about the Volume Mixer? The problem I'm having is the MS Edge (as well as other apps) aren't listed in the Volume Mixer.

RussellEby, Sep 29, 2020
Thema:

how can remove old apps and reset mixer volume ?

1. how can remove old apps and reset mixer volume ? - Similar Threads - remove old apps

2. How to restore the old Volume Mixer in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to restore the old Volume Mixer in Windows 11: [ATTACH]If you were taking notice then you’d realize that Microsoft removed the classic volume mixer in Windows 11, and not everyone seems to be flattered by the decision. The question is, how can one switch back to the classic old volume mixer without having to downgrade to...
  3. Windows volume mixer keeps resetting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows volume mixer keeps resetting: i had bought 3 gaming laptops before including this one. but 2 of them had no problem with volume mixer. now my current laptop legion 5 pro always resets the volume mixer to max EVERYTIME I CLOSE AN APP. now ive upgraded to windows 11 yet the problem remains. i also have...
  4. Windows volume mixer keeps resetting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows volume mixer keeps resetting: i had bought 3 gaming laptops before including this one. but 2 of them had no problem with volume mixer. now my current laptop legion 5 pro always resets the volume mixer to max EVERYTIME I CLOSE AN APP. now ive upgraded to windows 11 yet the problem remains. i also have...
  5. How to fix volume mixer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to fix volume mixer?: Why does this happen? also how do I fix it? I've tried different things but they dont work. submitted by /u/Eclipsee_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k1vv05/how_to_fix_volume_mixer/
  6. volume mixer resetting

in Windows 10 Customization
    volume mixer resetting: I change my volume mixer settings to my preferences, however, when I turn off my computer and turn it back on again they reset to some random sound settings I never changed them to....
  7. how can remove old apps and reset mixer volume ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can remove old apps and reset mixer volume ?: Hi I guess it's mosly a general question then an audio question so i think it's the right subforum I have tried this portable softare nirsoft AppAudioConfig v1.15 , and I have seen there are lots but really lots of uninstalled apps and sandboxie apps (programs i have run...
  8. Is there an easy way to reset the Volume Mixer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there an easy way to reset the Volume Mixer?: Everything appears to be a really low volume for some reason. submitted by /u/Ritalio [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ghcryq/is_there_an_easy_way_to_reset_the_volume_mixer/
  9. Volume Mixer & People App

Volume Mixer & People App: After opening vol mixer it keeps showing the MS people App. It clears once I open the People App. Strange though that MS People shows in the first place. What is it doing in vol mixer, I have no microphone. Can I stop it?...
  10. Default app volume in Volume mixer.

Default app volume in Volume mixer.: By default, Groove music is too loud, so I turn to the Volume mixer and set its volume to 1%. But when I close Groove window and launch it again, it again becomes 100% in the Volume mixer, so I need to change it every time. Can I solve this problem?...