Windows 10: How can reset my taskbar to normal?

Discus and support How can reset my taskbar to normal? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I remember a while ago I installed some third party taskbar configuration program, and im looking everywhere to try to remove it. I can't find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NJDevilsFan_120, Jun 19, 2024.

1. How can reset my taskbar to normal?

Hello, I remember a while ago I installed some third party taskbar configuration program, and im looking everywhere to try to remove it. I can't find it, and so i'm wondering if theres a way to completely reset the taskbar file settings so It could just be default. Thank you!

:)

NJDevilsFan_120, Jun 19, 2024
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jun 19, 2024
  3. how to effectively hide or disable the taskbar?

Hi,

Did you try the “Auto-hide the taskbar” option from Taskbar properties?

If you have not tried it, I would suggest you to follow these steps and auto-hide the taskbar:

• Right click on Taskbar.
    • Click on Properties
    • Check the box Auto-hide the taskbar.
    • Click on OK.

Hope this information helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, Jun 19, 2024
  4. How can reset my taskbar to normal?

Taskbar Issue with Multiple Monitors

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

Please share the information below:

• Are you using a Local Account or a Microsoft Account?
    • What is the make and model of your PC?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the Taskbar and select Properties.
    • Check if the option for Lock the Taskbar and Auto-hide the taskbar
      are ticked.
    • If they are ticked then uncheck the option for Auto-hide the taskbar.

Also, suggest you to update the Display driver by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 19, 2024
Thema:

How can reset my taskbar to normal?

1. How can reset my taskbar to normal? - Similar Threads - reset taskbar normal

2. How can reset my taskbar to normal?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can reset my taskbar to normal?: Hello, I remember a while ago I installed some third party taskbar configuration program, and im looking everywhere to try to remove it. I can't find it, and so i'm wondering if theres a way to completely reset the taskbar file settings so It could just be default. Thank you!...
  3. How can I change my taskbar search window to "normal" appearance/function it currently...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I change my taskbar search window to "normal" appearance/function it currently...: I have 3 Win 11 Pro clients. One of them displays an abnormal I think search window appearance and function when I click on the taskbar search icon. The search window on the other 2 clients works exactly as you'd expect ie. a vertically-split window, with the search options...
  4. How can I change my taskbar search window to "normal" appearance/function it currently...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I change my taskbar search window to "normal" appearance/function it currently...: I have 3 Win 11 Pro clients. One of them displays an abnormal I think search window appearance and function when I click on the taskbar search icon. The search window on the other 2 clients works exactly as you'd expect ie. a vertically-split window, with the search options...
  5. Taskbar taller than normal?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar taller than normal?: Hi all,So on my work PC, the Windows 11 task bar on my secondary monitors sometimes it only shows on one is taller than normal, as if you resized it by one on Windows 10. Sometimes hiding/showing the task bar fixes the issue, though it always comes back.I haven't had much...
  6. How can I make this normal

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I make this normal: I want to make this normal submitted by /u/MemoPcRAR [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iueenj/how_can_i_make_this_normal/
  7. How do you make the taskbar normal?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do you make the taskbar normal?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Anonymous6900 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hwriwb/how_do_you_make_the_taskbar_normal/
  8. how can i reset it desktop icons font to normal font?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how can i reset it desktop icons font to normal font?: my laptop desktop icons on windows 10 system suddenly became enlarged; how can i reset it normal font? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-reset-it-desktop-icons-font-to-normal/b006bde7-dcc2-4d2f-bd32-c82e7cdb5860
  9. How to know the process locking the normally hidden taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to know the process locking the normally hidden taskbar: Hello, this is big annoying behavior, as I normally work with several windows sometimes one requests interaction and it cause the taskbar to be enabled to make it more evident to the user to switch tho the process in question. The point is: THERE IS NO WAY to know what's...
  10. Taskbar Icon Spacing Normal?

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Icon Spacing Normal?: How to fix this? or is it normal? [img] 96558