Windows 10: how can sign in my cortana window 10

Discus and support how can sign in my cortana window 10 in Cortana to solve the problem; HI can you help me how aim to sign in my cortana window 10?... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by rebecca johnny, Dec 30, 2018.

1. how can sign in my cortana window 10

HI

can you help me how aim to sign in my cortana window 10?

:)

rebecca johnny, Dec 30, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Dec 30, 2018
  3. Can't sign-in to Cortana

We're glad to hear that you were now able to sign-in to Cortana. Regarding the issue with Cortana that doesn't respond to you sometimes, you may try the steps listed on this
    link.

If the issue persists, you can proceed to the troubleshooting steps provided in this
    article.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Dec 30, 2018
  4. Arul_D Win User

how can sign in my cortana window 10

Cortana sign in

Hello,

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

It would be helpful if you could reply to these questions to assist you further.

• Can you give the exact steps that lead to this happening?

• Is this when you try to sign in to Cortana for the first time and when you sign in with an MSA?

• Are you able to sign in to your Microsoft account from places other than Cortana?
    Cortana is the inbuilt app which comes in Windows 10 and Windows Phone. In order to use Cortana app, you need to sign in to Microsoft account so that we can use Cortana.

Reply us back with more information. We will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Arul_D, Dec 30, 2018
Thema:

how can sign in my cortana window 10

1. how can sign in my cortana window 10 - Similar Threads - sign cortana window

2. Problem signing in to Cortana

in Cortana
    Problem signing in to Cortana: I am not able to sign in to Cortana using my personal Microsoft account but when I sign in using my work account it works fine. [ATTACH] This is what it shows when I sign in using my personal account. And [ATTACH] This is it working perfectly with my work account. How...
  3. How do I sign in to Cortana?

in Cortana
    How do I sign in to Cortana?: Hi. I am trying to sign in to Cortana on my Windows 10 HP computer. They ay my "minor" Microsoft Account is not legitimate to sign in. I checked my birthday, and it is on Nov 2007 this post is created on Dec 2020. So I should be able to sign in. Or should I wait till next...
  4. Cortana sign in

in Cortana
    Cortana sign in: Hey everyone, So recently I've notice Cortana is having some issues after attempting to sign in, like just hanging on what seems to be an overloading home page. I click the cortana button on my taskbar and this happens: https://ibb.co/tLZQs6k Cortana will load in and ask...
  5. Cannot Sign in to Cortana app on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Cannot Sign in to Cortana app on Windows 10: [ATTACH]With new visuals, improved features and added capabilities every subsequent version of Windows 10 gets better. The latest change in Windows 10 includes a revamped […] This article Cannot Sign in to Cortana app on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read...
  6. Cortana - How can I get it back on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cortana - How can I get it back on Windows 10?: Cortana - How can I get it back on Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-how-can-i-get-it-back-on-windows-10/951a2378-c3fc-40cc-ac70-623061d18e47
  7. Cortana sign in

in Cortana
    Cortana sign in: When I sign in to Cortana, it says that minors are not allowed to use their Microsoft accounts with it. A simple Bing search shows that the minimum age needed to use it is 13 and I am 15. I have checked my age in my Microsoft account and it is right. It shows the following...
  8. Windows 10 Cortana "How Can I Help" Collapse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Cortana "How Can I Help" Collapse: I have 7 Windows 10 computers (4 @ office, 3 @ home). Of these 7, only 1 is having this issue. Beginning about a month ago, Cortana has started giving me a "How Can I Help?" sort of splash screen, with a "^" on the bottom to collapse into my interests. See screenshots:...
  9. Can Not Sign In To Cortana

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can Not Sign In To Cortana: When I click on Cortana, in the start menu, It asks me to sign in. But the sign in screen flashes and I can't sign in. 13207
  10. Sign in or Sign out of Cortana in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Sign in or Sign out of Cortana in Windows 10: How to: Sign in or Sign out of Cortana in Windows 10 How to Sign in or Sign out of Cortana in Windows 10 Cortana is your cloud-based personal assistant that works across your devices and other Microsoft services. Depending on the capabilities of your device and the...