Windows 10: How can sign-up be so difficult at Rockstar Games? I gave up.

Discus and support How can sign-up be so difficult at Rockstar Games? I gave up. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Tweet — Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter 141574 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kari, Sep 30, 2019.

1. Kari Win User

How can sign-up be so difficult at Rockstar Games? I gave up.

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

:)

2. Rockstar Games: Make A Remaster of Max Payne 1 And Max Payne 2!

Rockstar Games: Make A Remaster of Max Payne 1 And Max Payne 2! - Sign the Petition! Signez la pétition via @Change

StefanKončar, Sep 30, 2019
  3. D4rkWu1f Win User
    AudioDG.exe is crashing an application. [Rockstar Games Launcher]

I don't believe so. I don't remember when the latest update for the headset was released. But it did coincide ofc with the release of the Rockstar Games launcher.

Update: so now the rockstar games launcher is not reporting any crashes. I uploaded the most recent one to my onedrive. however the game continues to not load. So now I have no idea how to continue. Could you scan the log and tell me if anything looks wrong?

D4rkWu1f, Sep 30, 2019
  4. How can sign-up be so difficult at Rockstar Games? I gave up.

AudioDG.exe is crashing an application. [Rockstar Games Launcher]

You're welcome for the help.

There were Launcher.exe_Rockstar Games Launcher Application errors in the Event Logs at least one appeared to be caused by the socialclub.dll :

Faulting application name: Launcher.exe_Rockstar Games Launcher, version: 1.0.3.112, time stamp: 0x5d7a9c06

Faulting module name: socialclub.dll_unloaded, version: 2.0.2.5, time stamp: 0x5d76d30c

Exception code: 0xc0000005

Fault offset: 0x00000000000cea5a

Faulting process id: 0x3144

Faulting application start time: 0x01d56e8c9c9f51e1

Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\Launcher\Launcher.exe

Faulting module path: socialclub.dll

There may be a just recently released version of the Rockstar Games Launcher (1.0.4.116) to fix another issue if you want to try updating.

auggy [Directly], Sep 30, 2019
Thema:

How can sign-up be so difficult at Rockstar Games? I gave up.

1. How can sign-up be so difficult at Rockstar Games? I gave up. - Similar Threads - sign difficult Rockstar

2. Getting rid of “want so sign up for windows hello”

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Getting rid of “want so sign up for windows hello”: I only know the pin to my computer and whenever I select “enter a pin” it says “want to sign up for windows hello?” And it requires the password, which I do not know....
  3. Why does Microsoft Security make it so difficult at times to sign in?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why does Microsoft Security make it so difficult at times to sign in?: I recently had to set up this new Lenovo Legion Y520 laptop because bad advice from a Directly Independent Advisor trashed my HP Envy. These are just some of the Microsoft security and system problems I encountered: 1. It asked me to sign in with the last password I'd...
  4. How to backup a PC? Why is this so difficult?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to backup a PC? Why is this so difficult?: I foolishly offered to backup PCs belonging to my mother-in-law (Windows 10) and father-in-law (Windows 7). Coming from a Mac, I assumed this would be easy enough process. I'm no newbie when it comes to computers, but damned this has been a hard lesson. On the Mac, you just...
  5. inablity to have USB show up on list so I can use it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    inablity to have USB show up on list so I can use it: When I put in the USB stick, it does not show up on the list of devices so I can not use it. Any insight? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inablity-to-have-usb-show-up-on-list-so-i-can-use/50ee224c-6461-4343-8335-0b2b737c3aac
  6. how can i speed up my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how can i speed up my computer: my computer is getting really slow, broadband ok through my phone wifi ect ok tried disk clean up ect , no improvement , whats next. the computers only 3 years old...
  7. Windows Update putting up enough of a fight that a Microsoft Agent gave up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update putting up enough of a fight that a Microsoft Agent gave up: Version 1607 (OS Build 14393.0) So I've been trying to update my pc for a few months now, and I decided to try to get help on these forums on June 24. The last thing the Microsoft agent gave me to try was "performing an in-place repair using the Windows 10 ISO file" on July...
  8. How could I sign up as an Administrator in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How could I sign up as an Administrator in Windows 10?: After I upgraded from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro, I can not sign up as an Administrator. Could anyone help me?...
  9. How can I free up drive space

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I free up drive space: How can I free up drive space from the Windows installer folder without killing Windows? 80832
  10. where can i sign up to beta test 10

in Windows 10 Support
    where can i sign up to beta test 10: hey I was wondering how to go about beta testing 10 prev. tested mill xp 7 was out of the loop for 8 do not want to be left out of 10 3531