Windows 10: How can sign-up be so difficult at Rockstar Games? I gave up.

Discus and support How can sign-up be so difficult at Rockstar Games? I gave up. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Tweet — Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter 141574 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kari, Sep 30, 2019.

1. Kari Win User

How can sign-up be so difficult at Rockstar Games? I gave up.

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

:)

2. Rockstar Games: Make A Remaster of Max Payne 1 And Max Payne 2!

Rockstar Games: Make A Remaster of Max Payne 1 And Max Payne 2! - Sign the Petition! Signez la pétition via @Change

StefanKončar, Sep 30, 2019
  3. D4rkWu1f Win User
    AudioDG.exe is crashing an application. [Rockstar Games Launcher]

I don't believe so. I don't remember when the latest update for the headset was released. But it did coincide ofc with the release of the Rockstar Games launcher.

Update: so now the rockstar games launcher is not reporting any crashes. I uploaded the most recent one to my onedrive. however the game continues to not load. So now I have no idea how to continue. Could you scan the log and tell me if anything looks wrong?

D4rkWu1f, Sep 30, 2019
  4. How can sign-up be so difficult at Rockstar Games? I gave up.

AudioDG.exe is crashing an application. [Rockstar Games Launcher]

You're welcome for the help.

There were Launcher.exe_Rockstar Games Launcher Application errors in the Event Logs at least one appeared to be caused by the socialclub.dll :

Faulting application name: Launcher.exe_Rockstar Games Launcher, version: 1.0.3.112, time stamp: 0x5d7a9c06

Faulting module name: socialclub.dll_unloaded, version: 2.0.2.5, time stamp: 0x5d76d30c

Exception code: 0xc0000005

Fault offset: 0x00000000000cea5a

Faulting process id: 0x3144

Faulting application start time: 0x01d56e8c9c9f51e1

Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\Launcher\Launcher.exe

Faulting module path: socialclub.dll

There may be a just recently released version of the Rockstar Games Launcher (1.0.4.116) to fix another issue if you want to try updating.

auggy [Directly], Sep 30, 2019
Thema:

How can sign-up be so difficult at Rockstar Games? I gave up.

1. How can sign-up be so difficult at Rockstar Games? I gave up. - Similar Threads - sign difficult Rockstar

2. Why is it so difficult to set up multiple users in a family on Minecraft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is it so difficult to set up multiple users in a family on Minecraft?: I have three kids - one no longer plays Minecraft but we bought it for him a long time ago. Our second and third kids both play it actively but have had to buy several copies with having one kid on Windows and another on a Mac. It is so difficult to get them set up to be able...
  3. Why is it so difficult to set up multiple users in a family on Minecraft?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is it so difficult to set up multiple users in a family on Minecraft?: I have three kids - one no longer plays Minecraft but we bought it for him a long time ago. Our second and third kids both play it actively but have had to buy several copies with having one kid on Windows and another on a Mac. It is so difficult to get them set up to be able...
  4. difficult to wake up

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    difficult to wake up: when i walk away from the pc, it goes into sleep mode.But, to wake it up i have to push the power button followed by banging the keyboard buttons and mouse buttons always been like this its very annoyingI once rang Dell support, they couldnt fix it. told me it needed a new...
  5. difficult to wake up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    difficult to wake up: when i walk away from the pc, it goes into sleep mode.But, to wake it up i have to push the power button followed by banging the keyboard buttons and mouse buttons always been like this its very annoyingI once rang Dell support, they couldnt fix it. told me it needed a new...
  6. difficult to wake up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. How can it be so difficult to log in as Administrator?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can it be so difficult to log in as Administrator?: How can it be so difficult to log in as Administrator? I think that's the problem I'm having, as every time I try to download an app, it gives me a box which says do you want this app to make changes to this computer, and there's no Yes box to click on. It only gives me the...
  8. How can it be so difficult to log in as Administrator?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can it be so difficult to log in as Administrator?: How can it be so difficult to log in as Administrator? I think that's the problem I'm having, as every time I try to download an app, it gives me a box which says do you want this app to make changes to this computer, and there's no Yes box to click on. It only gives me the...
  9. How difficult is it to set up video conferencing?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How difficult is it to set up video conferencing?: I never needed it before but in these current trying times the World is going through I may need it in the near future to confer with my lawyer. The machine(s) I'd be using is system one listed at "My Computers" in the lower left corner of my posts, after I get it working...
  10. My device is not showing up so that i can download games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My device is not showing up so that i can download games: I have a Microsoft account I did the game pass and now it will not let me download any games and is saying I don't have any devices to download on to but when I look at my authorized devices my laptop is on there...