Windows 10: How can solveTraditional Chinese IME is not ready yetthis issue when I switch to...

Discus and support How can solveTraditional Chinese IME is not ready yetthis issue when I switch to... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi Mr./Mrs,Could you tell me how I can solve theTraditional Chinese IME is not ready yetthis issue ASAP? The Windows system I am using now is 20H2of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ChiuWen Chun, Oct 14, 2021.

1. How can solveTraditional Chinese IME is not ready yetthis issue when I switch to...

Hi Mr./Mrs,Could you tell me how I can solve theTraditional Chinese IME is not ready yetthis issue ASAP? The Windows system I am using now is 20H2of wins 10 pro. I have already followed the solving procedure from the command by some users who have issues like mine. But it seems like it doesn’t work at all. The solving procedure I have tried is below. DISM.exe /Online /Add-Capability /CapabilityName:Language.Basic~~~zh-TW~0.0.1.0 Redownload the language pack Microsoft bopomofo Does there are the other solve procedure? I look forward to hearing from you.

:)

ChiuWen Chun, Oct 14, 2021

2. Traditional Chinese IME is not ready yet in Windows 10 1809

This was previously answered in a post:

It looks like the IME dictionaries are not downloaded for the language pack due to which you are receiving that error message. I request you to follow the suggestion provided by Tiero Chi in the thread: Problems using a Japanese or Traditional Chinese IME on
    a non-Japanese or non-Traditional Chinese version of Windows 10 immediately after installing the April 2018 Update and write back with the results.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

RickFran84, Oct 14, 2021
  3. “Traditional Chinese IME is not ready yet” on Windows 10

Hi Everyone,

I am using a Windows 10 version 1809. The problem is when I try to install the Microsoft Bopomofo pinyin input method under the Chinese (Taiwan) category.

It will be installed successfully. However, when I try to use it and switch to this input method, I can only input English instead and cannot get the normal input IME on my old laptop.

The error message is “Traditional Chinese IME is not ready yet”.

Any ideas? I don't think it is related to any language pack or so. I am able to get in the setup options of Microsoft Bopomofo. All settings are normal.

Warm regards,

Frankie

Fat Leung Frankie CHAN, Oct 14, 2021
  4. 한곤김 Win User

How can solveTraditional Chinese IME is not ready yetthis issue when I switch to...

Some problems in IME for Chinese and Korean

Microsoft IME for Chinese and Korean has some problem.

1. Touchscreen interface.

I use ChangJIe IME in touchscreen. ChangJie IME input is based on Chinese calligraphy and is not phonetic based. In most time, we can easily get only one candidate character. (For example, 倉=人戈日口, no other candidates). So, most time we don't need to select
    character from candidate list. In real keyboard, we press "Space" instead of press number to select character. But somehow, touchscreen keyboard "DOESN'T" allow me to use space key to select character so I need to touch character in the list (even there only
    one) and is very inconvenient. In Android or iOS uses "Space" to hit and select candidate key. If you understand some Chinese, try to see HK Microsoft community and many Hong Kong people complain this problem but seems they just say "We will improve"?

2. Also touchscreen keyboard, why keystroke appears in the input box? Example, assume we input 倉= 人戈日口(OIAR) so we need press 人戈日口(OIAR) but this will appear in the input box not above touchscreen IME so I need to move my eyes from top to bottom(Example
    we use edge to try search something on the web so we need to type Chinese in the address bar) to see if there is any typo. In Android or iOS system keystrokes will appear at the top of the IME. This should be improved.

3. Why Chinese and Korean IME include English keyboard??

I understand most Korean and Chinese people can only speak one or two languages and their display language is also in either Korean or Chinese so therefore they don't need to frequently switch IME and they usually use "Shift" and "Left Alt" to switch English
    input instead of use "Windows + Space" to switch different IME. But why don't you make an option allows Chinese and Korean IME doesn't allow to input English? It is VERY INCONVENIENT when I switch to different language and start to type, it shows English instead
    of Korean or Chinese. in Mac OS, you know they use "Command + Shift" and each IME only has one language and doesn't have problem I just explained. I added "English" in language list to use English as displayed language so English IME also appears in the IME
    list. This makes me to feel I have "Three" English keyboard plus Korean and Chinese keyboard. I'm so sad when I switch to different language and use "Backspace" to remove wrong characters and use "Shift" or "Left Alt" to change language again but I already
    changed to different IME.

4. Character set for Changjie IME.

I was studying in Macau so I don't understand simplified characters at all but why those ugly simplified characters appear on the list of candidate keys? I found Microsoft Pingyin only shows Simplified Chinese characters so Changjie IME can eliminates simplified
    Chinese characters. Pleased don't include all characters in Unicode Set of Changjie input but try to eliminate simplified characters in the database or make option to remove simplified characters which are useless for me.

한곤김, Oct 14, 2021
Thema:

How can solveTraditional Chinese IME is not ready yetthis issue when I switch to...

1. How can solveTraditional Chinese IME is not ready yetthis issue when I switch to... - Similar Threads - solveTraditional Chinese IME

2. IME doesn't work stating "Simplified Chinese IME dictionaries are not ready yet" on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IME doesn't work stating "Simplified Chinese IME dictionaries are not ready yet" on Windows 11: My wife is running Windows 11 Home, 22000.348. I installed the Chinese Pinyin Keyboard, but when you switch IME to type, "Simplified Chinese IME dictionaries are not ready yet" shows up, points me to Language Settings. And it's a loop because there's no way to load the...
  3. IME doesn't work stating "Simplified Chinese IME dictionaries are not ready yet" on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IME doesn't work stating "Simplified Chinese IME dictionaries are not ready yet" on Windows 11: My wife is running Windows 11 Home, 22000.348. I installed the Chinese Pinyin Keyboard, but when you switch IME to type, "Simplified Chinese IME dictionaries are not ready yet" shows up, points me to Language Settings. And it's a loop because there's no way to load the...
  4. Traditional Chinese IME is not ready yet

in Windows 10 Customization
    Traditional Chinese IME is not ready yet: When I use Traditional Chinese IME, I can only type english. What's the problem?[ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/traditional-chinese-ime-is-not-ready-yet/b64b6877-fb4e-4a09-9b6b-bb14186be453
  5. Traditional Chinese IME is not ready yet” on Windows 10

Traditional Chinese IME is not ready yet” on Windows 10: laptop cmd“ DISM.exe / Online / Add-Capability /CapabilityName:Language.Basic~~~zh-TW~0.0.1.0” [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/traditional-chinese-ime-is-not-ready-yet-on/1b888f7c-a9e6-45dd-8598-b8c4388f7c8b
  6. Chinese IME

Chinese IME: I can type chinese word in windows search bar after installed chinese language under Add Language but i could not type at any others app browser address bar, MS Words etc and it didn't show the language bar at taskbar but the Chinese IME is enable in the background. please...
  7. Chinese IME

Chinese IME: In Windows 10 the automatic learning feature of Traditional Chinese IME does not work at all. Is this a bug or am I missing something? It worked correctly in Windows 7. "Dynamic candidate order based on usage" is selected....
  8. Traditional Chinese IME is not ready yet in Windows 10 1809

Traditional Chinese IME is not ready yet in Windows 10 1809: I know in 1809, we need to download additional language pack to add Traditional Chinese IME, this is already done, and I can use other input method except "bopomofo", just notice me "is not ready yet", I would like to use 3rd party input, but doesn't support by Windows...
  9. “Traditional Chinese IME is not ready yet” on Windows 10

“Traditional Chinese IME is not ready yet” on Windows 10: Hi Everyone, I am using a Windows 10 version 1809. The problem is when I try to install the Microsoft Bopomofo pinyin input method under the Chinese (Taiwan) category. It will be installed successfully. However, when I try to use it and switch to this input method, I can...
  10. “Traditional Chinese IME is not ready yet” on Win10

“Traditional Chinese IME is not ready yet” on Win10: Hi folks, I have installed the language pack and added a keyboard. However, when I try to toggle between English and Chinese, a message keeps coming up saying “Traditional Chinese is not ready yet”. How should I resolve this? I have tried reinstalling the pack or...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp probook 440g8 simplified chinese ime dictionaries