Windows 10: how can tell if my acer aspire windows 10 home laptop has wireless bluetooth built in

Discus and support how can tell if my acer aspire windows 10 home laptop has wireless bluetooth built in in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my acer aspire windows 10 home laptop model ES1-531 doesn't seem to have wireless Bluetooth built in I have tried to connect wireless headphones and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by robertbissett, Apr 30, 2019.

1. how can tell if my acer aspire windows 10 home laptop has wireless bluetooth built in

my acer aspire windows 10 home laptop model ES1-531 doesn't seem to have wireless Bluetooth built in

I have tried to connect wireless headphones and Bluetooth speakers but laptop not pairing

in my device manager under Bluetooth it only shows Bluetooth USB module

hat could be the problem any thoughts

:)

robertbissett, Apr 30, 2019

2. lumia 535 connectivity via bluetooth to windows 10 upgraded acer aspire laptop

Hi

I'm able to connect my lumia 535 phone to my acer aspire v3 laptop with windows 8.1.

After windows 10 upgrade I'm unable to connect

Please suggest me any solution

tried updating Bluetooth drivers

stop and restart sevices

No luck

vvbnagendra, Apr 30, 2019
  3. Erdeslawe Win User
    Acer Aspire 5560 not upgrading to windows 10

That Error Code seems to be most frequently associated with/pointing to incompatible Drivers. The Acer Aspire 5560 Model is only listed on the Acer Site under 'Legacy Hardware' as far as I can tell, which suggests they may not be too interested in providing
    further firmware/driver updates, but you could try asking on their Forums. According to this site ( http://www.notebook-driver.com/acer/acer-aspire-5560-5560g-windows-driver-utility/ ) the last updates were released in 2012!

Erdeslawe, Apr 30, 2019
  4. how can tell if my acer aspire windows 10 home laptop has wireless bluetooth built in

Windows 10 Acer Aspire V5-573G laptop not detecting bluetooth wireless headphones

Hi Uday,

To better isolate your issue, we'd like to ask few questions below:

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried using the link above?
    • Is this issue isolated only between the laptop and the headphone?
    Try the following steps below to help resolve the issue:

• Open Device manager.
    • Look for the driver for Wireless Bluetooth, then right-click and select
      Properties.
    • Go to Driver tab then click Uninstall.
    • Restart laptop after doing step 3. After reboot, your laptop will automatically install the driver.
    If the issue still persists, visit the laptop's manufacturer website to install manually an available Bluetooth driver for your device. Check out the link on the post above and look for
    "Bluetooth doesn't appear and there are no unknown devices listed in Device Manager. How can I fix this?" section for reference.

We'll wait for your response.

Martin Bar, Apr 30, 2019
Thema:

how can tell if my acer aspire windows 10 home laptop has wireless bluetooth built in

1. how can tell if my acer aspire windows 10 home laptop has wireless bluetooth built in - Similar Threads - tell acer aspire

2. My Bluetooth is no longer on my Acer Aspire E 15 using Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Bluetooth is no longer on my Acer Aspire E 15 using Windows 10: My Bluetooth is no longer on my Acer Aspire E 15 that uses Windows 10. I was listening through my ear buds on my laptop which requires Bluetooth. The Bluetooth was on and the ear buds were connected to Bluetooth. While listening to a site on YouTube, I received a message the...
  3. Acer aspire

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Acer aspire: hey so I was using my laptop the other day and I got a notification saying to restart so it could do a drive repair, I turned off my laptop and restarted the next day and now it is stuck in a blue error screen, the error that pops up is "critical process died", when I try to...
  4. bluetooth gone on acer aspire 5750z

bluetooth gone on acer aspire 5750z: Bluetooth is fine before on my Acer Aspire 5057z laptop with Windows 10 64-bit. but it stopped working for no apparent reason:It disappeared from the Device Manager When I click View: Show hidden devices in Device Manager, it still does not appear I updated Windows and...
  5. SkullCandy SB2 Wireless will not connect to my Acer Aspire 5 Laptop

SkullCandy SB2 Wireless will not connect to my Acer Aspire 5 Laptop: The SkullCandy SB2 Wireless headphones I have will not even register on the bluetooth devices/settings when I try to connect them. However, my phone is able to pick it up perfectly fine. Any reason why this problem would arise?...
  6. trying to use Rode Wireless go with Acer Aspire laptop

trying to use Rode Wireless go with Acer Aspire laptop: I am trying to use a Rode Wireless Go system to record audio with the camera app on my Acer Aspire Laptop. I have the correct TRS to TRRS adaptor. WHen I plug it into the combo headset jack a pop up asks which device I plugged in. I chose microphone and it still records...
  7. Bluetooth on my Acer Aspire 57332-4633

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth on my Acer Aspire 57332-4633: I recently upgraded my Acer Aspire 57332-4633 from Windows 7 to Windows 10 used to have or so I thought Bluetooth but now I can't find it anywhere what do I do or how do I install something to be able to have Bluetooth...
  8. Acer Aspire 5560 - Wireless will not turn back on

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Acer Aspire 5560 - Wireless will not turn back on: Hi We have two identical Acer Aspire 5560 lap tops one for me and one for my wife. Both are running windows 10. They have served us well for a number of years but now the wireless facility on my wifes lap top has stopped working. I have checked all the settings in control...
  9. my Acer AspireR has lost it's cursor.

in Windows 10 Customization
    my Acer AspireR has lost it's cursor.: All of a sudden I can no longer use my mousepad. My cursor has disappeared. The touchscreen option works. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_touchkey/my-acer-aspirer-has-lost-its-cursor/0f513e45-c3d1-4320-af7d-86e2bb088e9d
  10. Windows 10 update completely crashed my Acer Aspire laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update completely crashed my Acer Aspire laptop: I managed to avoid the update as last time it crashed my laptop and it had to restore itself to previous version. But got to point where I couldnt delay it any longer. Again it crashed my laptop, got stuck at 7%, turned laptop off and on again and now just gets stuck on...