Windows 10: How can the problem of email being received on my iphone and not my PC be resolved?

Discus and support How can the problem of email being received on my iphone and not my PC be resolved? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I read the article "email on phone, but not on pc' and a reply by Vivien M. Her reply does not apply to me although I have the same problem. That is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by wailana, Jan 7, 2019.

1. wailana Win User

How can the problem of email being received on my iphone and not my PC be resolved?

I read the article "email on phone, but not on pc' and a reply by Vivien M. Her reply does not apply to me although I have the same problem. That is because I currently do not use OUTLOOK. Is there help for people like me?

:)

wailana, Jan 7, 2019
  2. Mithin_EJ Win User

iPhone to pc Bluetooth

Hi DianeFrigon,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums

You may want to answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

1. Are you getting any error message?
    2. Have you made any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
    3. Did you try paring Android mobile to PC?

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1:

Turn on Bluetooth on your iPhone which you link to pair on Windows PC.

Note: Turn on Bluetooth on iPhone, tap settings, tap Bluetooth, and then turn on Bluetooth.

1. Open settings on Windows 10 PC
    2. Select Devices and select Bluetooth
    3. Below Manage Bluetooth devices select, turn on the Bluetooth option.

4. Windows 10 will start searching for Bluetooth devices, in few seconds, your IPhone name will appear in manage Bluetooth devices sections.
    5. Click on pair button
    6. It will prompt for the passcode on Windows 10 PC
    7. Check whether passcode is appearing on your IPhone
    8. Click Yes button on your PC, and then tap pair option on your IPhone to pair with Windows 10 PC via Bluetooth.

Hope it helps

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes Or No.

Mithin EJ

Microsoft Community- Moderator

Mithin_EJ, Jan 7, 2019
  3. Forward Pictures in email that have been received from an iPhone

Hi,

I realize that you are unable to forward pictures on your PC. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Does this issue occur when you receive a picture from a Windows Phone?
    Suggest you to save the picture first on the PC locally and then attach the picture in the mail as an attachment in that email you want to forward.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Jan 7, 2019
  4. Edgar Pan Win User

How can the problem of email being received on my iphone and not my PC be resolved?

no email on windows 10

Hi Rick,

To further isolate the issue, we may need additional information:

• Any troubleshooting steps you’ve done so far?
    • Have you made any changes in settings after upgrading to Windows 10?
    • Are you receiving any error messages?

We suggest following the steps provided in the article mentioned below and see if it helps you to resolve the issue.

Errors sending or receiving email.

Please get back to us with the status of the issue.

Regards.

Edgar Pan, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

1. How can the problem of email being received on my iphone and not my PC be resolved? - Similar Threads - problem email being

2. How can I port Minecraft from my IPhone to my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I port Minecraft from my IPhone to my PC: I want to do this because Minecraft PE is really hard to use https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-port-minecraft-from-my-iphone-to-my-pc/aa139e50-4102-4258-a045-6abd4e902d07
  3. How can I port Minecraft from my IPhone to my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I port Minecraft from my IPhone to my PC: I want to do this because Minecraft PE is really hard to use https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-port-minecraft-from-my-iphone-to-my-pc/aa139e50-4102-4258-a045-6abd4e902d07
  4. I can receive emails, but cannot send emails, how can I correct this problem?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can receive emails, but cannot send emails, how can I correct this problem?: I can receive emails, but cannot send emails. Error messages states - Resembles spam, contains only links. How can I correct this so I can send emails?...
  5. Problem with receiving emails on the PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem with receiving emails on the PC: This problem has occurred on my new laptop. I have configured my account but emails don’t get into inbox. However I find new letters on my phone email app...
  6. emails not being received

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    emails not being received: My email is not receiving emails in windows 10. They are appearing on my iphone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails-not-being-received/67d7d32a-a10d-472e-a22e-ae2fb44194c3
  7. Hotmail emails being sent are not being received

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hotmail emails being sent are not being received: Emails I am sending are not being received but they are showing as sent in my Sent Folder. This has been happening for the last few weeks. I noticed this only after sending an email with lots of attachments photo's and it was not received. I have now deleted and completely...
  8. emails being received in junk only

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    emails being received in junk only: Recently all of my emails make their way to recipients via Trash, never in the normal inbox. Meaning my emails are usually missed. Is there a reason for this?...
  9. Sent emails are not being received

in Browsers and Email
    Sent emails are not being received: I'm new to the forum and am looking for any help regarding an issue that started a few days ago. I am able to receive email messages, but when I send anything, it is only reflected in my sent file, but never reaches any recipients. I use a local email service, GVTC webmail,...
  10. How can I resolve this probleme?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How can I resolve this probleme?: [ATTACH] One day, this window appear, and when I close it, that will reappear later. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-resolve-this-probleme/37e6760b-24d6-4ba6-955c-9048a1f01980

Users found this page by searching for:

1. email received on an iphone but not on my pc