Windows 10: How can the time zone of my city be corrected on my computer?

Discus and support How can the time zone of my city be corrected on my computer? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; On October 30th, 2022, my city, Chihuahua, Mexico, changed from belonging to the Pacific time zone to the central time zone. However, my laptop still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Rosa Isela Ruvalcaba, Feb 1, 2023.

1. How can the time zone of my city be corrected on my computer?

On October 30th, 2022, my city, Chihuahua, Mexico, changed from belonging to the Pacific time zone to the central time zone. However, my laptop still considers Chihuahua in the Pacific time zone, which causes confusion between my laptop and other devices that are up to date with this information. How can the time zone of my city be corrected on my computer?

:)

Rosa Isela Ruvalcaba, Feb 1, 2023
  2. Hardwire Win User

Set new city for Date and Time

I am working in a city which does not appear in the list of time zones in Window Mobile 6. How can I add a new city (with the correct time zone) into the list so that I can choose it everytime I come back?

Hardwire, Feb 1, 2023
  3. Time Zone Change

I moved states recently and went to change my time zone, only to discover my new time zone (Sydney) wasn't on the list.

How do I get the new time zone added. I would have thought all the major cities would have been there automatically.

helpancient, Feb 1, 2023
  4. How can the time zone of my city be corrected on my computer?

Set Time Zone Automatically

Your suggestion, while good, did not correct my problem. What it did do was lead me to the answer, thank you.

Seems that the default location set for my computer was blank. When time zone was set to automatic, Windows didn't know where I was and probably reverted to the last entry in the zone list, Moscow. I re-entered my proper location, set the zone to Auto and
    everything was good to go.

JcMacPherson, Feb 1, 2023
Thema:

How can the time zone of my city be corrected on my computer?

1. How can the time zone of my city be corrected on my computer? - Similar Threads - zone city corrected

2. Clock not correct - beyond time zone issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clock not correct - beyond time zone issue: My clock says the wrong time. It is beyond hour behind...it is ike 11 min off. How do I fix it? I went into Settings. There is only hour behind or daylight savings time zone fixes but not a fix when it is running behind...
  3. Clock not correct - beyond time zone issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clock not correct - beyond time zone issue: My clock says the wrong time. It is beyond hour behind...it is ike 11 min off. How do I fix it? I went into Settings. There is only hour behind or daylight savings time zone fixes but not a fix when it is running behind...
  4. How can the time zone of my city be corrected on my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can the time zone of my city be corrected on my computer?: On October 30th, 2022, my city, Chihuahua, Mexico, changed from belonging to the Pacific time zone to the central time zone. However, my laptop still considers Chihuahua in the Pacific time zone, which causes confusion between my laptop and other devices that are up to date...
  5. How can I change my time zone to UK?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I change my time zone to UK?: I want to change my time zone to United Kingdom's Time Zone But my time zone doesn't show the option of GMT their are all UTC. I want to change it to GMT+1...
  6. Why can't I set the correct time zone on my clock?

Why can't I set the correct time zone on my clock?: Having just restored my laptop, I noticed that the time was wrong. What is strange is that Everything is correct in the region and regional formats United Kingdom, but time zone is set to UTC US and Canada. Further, the drop down menu only gives me UTC options. Am I missing...
  7. change my time zone

change my time zone: I want to change my time zone to use a program : Thanks in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-my-time-zone/83551d94-9a65-4c83-8406-b210837c9a3b
  8. how can i correct the name of my computer?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how can i correct the name of my computer?: long ago I tried to name my computer it appears correct on some things but not all. I want the name of my computer the same everywhere! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-correct-the-name-of-my-computer/5128a4cf-ff33-4ecd-9224-3e022346af95"
  9. Time zone is correct, but Time is wrong

Time zone is correct, but Time is wrong: The automatic time zone in Vilnius, Lithuania is UTC +3 hrs. This is accurate during daylight savings time. However, the time displayed on the clock is wrong. Interestingly, Windows is not the only source that gets this wrong. The website Time Difference lists the time as...
  10. time wrong, while time zone is correct.

in Windows 10 Support
    time wrong, while time zone is correct.: Every boot my computer's clock is 7 hours fast. The time zone is correctly set to UTC -08:00 I have set it to synchronize with time.windows.com as well as time.nist.com, to similar results. When clicking the "update now" button I get the error: "An error occurred while...