Windows 10: How can this be done when I'm not using my computer

Discus and support How can this be done when I'm not using my computer in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [ATTACH] How can this be done when my laptop is turned off of does this mean when it is turned on but idle I'm at a loss after reading the problems... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Eborhermit10, Mar 21, 2020.

1. How can this be done when I'm not using my computer

How can this be done when I'm not using my computer 554a9b4f-2c44-4c34-82fb-c6ad0ae72619?upload=true.jpg How can this be done when my laptop is turned off of does this mean when it is turned on but idle I'm at a loss after reading the problems and hearing other friends problems I dont want it I know we agree to microsoft conditions but this is a heap of junk with only 2 year

:)

Eborhermit10, Mar 21, 2020
  2. Amit_Sun Win User

M-Audio M-Track 2x2 Not Recognized by my computer.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We appreciate the research and troubleshooting you have done, this issue could be from the software end or from the hardware itself.

Please try few of the troubleshooting below to further eliminate the root cause of the issue.

1. Try to connect the device with a different USB and check if that helps.
    2. Connect the M-track to different computer and check if you still face the issue there, if the issue persists, it could be caused by hardware.

Method 1:

1. Press Windows + R key on your keyboard together, and type
      control printers.
    2. You will see list of all the devices and printers connected to your computer.
    3. Click on Add a device and follow the onscreen instruction and add your device.

Method 2:

1. Uninstall
      all the M-Track drivers
      from device manager.
    2. Reboot the computer and check.

Method 3:

I suggest you login to the manufacturer site,
    download the drivers for your registered device
    and
    install it.

If you still face the issue, I suggest you to get in touch with the
    manufacturer and get the hardware checked once.

Hope it helps.

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Mar 21, 2020
  3. Pentium M

Not sure what I'm looking at. Though when I do go to Options and then CPU it lists my CPU
    as Intel Pentium M processor 1.73 GHz, and then under that it lists speed: 799.9 MHz
    and then features and cache size.I ran the benchmark test and don't understand all
    those numbers, but while testing I checked CPUZ and it still says it is running at 800 MHz.

boise49ers, Mar 21, 2020
  4. swat354 Win User

How can this be done when I'm not using my computer

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

How can this be done when I'm not using my computer

1. How can this be done when I'm not using my computer - Similar Threads - done I'm using

2. My PC keeps restarting when i'm leave it idle , How i'm can fix it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC keeps restarting when i'm leave it idle , How i'm can fix it: Hello my pc keeps restartin and i'm don't know how to fix it. I'm tried command on terminal or console sfc / scannow and thats the textWindows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. For online repairs, details are included in the CBS log...
  3. I'm so done with Microsoft

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I'm so done with Microsoft: So, I'm guessing that Microsoft has decided that they will decide what I can and can't have on my computer??? Linux here I come! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-so-done-with-microsoft/aa74e768-90c9-4dad-9f8c-323f8d400550
  4. Can This Be Done?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can This Be Done?: When I'm doing my nightly backup, my program is running slow. I really don't have any clue why, but I think it has something to do with the external drive. Okay, so this is what I"m wondering if Task Scheduler can do for me. I run my back up at 10:30 every night. I would like...
  5. How to format computer when the partition is done wrong?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to format computer when the partition is done wrong?: My computer has 2 OSes Windows 7 & Windows 10. I want to completely format my computer and then again install Windows 10 from Bootable Pendrive. Windows 7 is corrupted and like it's not there but on startup it shows both Windows and on clicking on Windows 7 it open Windows 10...
  6. My computer randomly turns off when I'm using the built-in recorder.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My computer randomly turns off when I'm using the built-in recorder.: I'm using a windows 10 When I turn on the recorder, it can record for 1-4 minutes before my computer turns off automatically. I didn't do anything to the power cord, and I didn't make a scheduled shutdown. If you can even do that. Please help, I'm getting frustrated....
  7. I'm done with this error.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm done with this error.: I have a bunch of random files on my pc and most likely some malware but idk. I'm trying to reset my computer completely to a fresh windows 10 but I keep getting this error. I will go through the part where it says "preparing to restart" and it will get to 100% then restart....
  8. stuff doesnt go away after i'm done using it

in Windows 10 Customization
    stuff doesnt go away after i'm done using it: for example, I click on the date and time stamp on my computer and the calendar pops up, I click on it again and then the calendar will disappear for a short moment and then it will pop back open but I don't want it to. how can I stop this from happening?...
  9. I'm absolutely done with Microsoft

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I'm absolutely done with Microsoft: This is not a question. It's an insult to all who are at Microsoft not knowing what they are doing or are simply arrogant they don't listen to their customers. Excuse me did Bill Gates leave the company to fools. Don't send out an update please. You make matters worse. Sound...
  10. I'm done with Win10

in Windows 10 Support
    I'm done with Win10: Hi there For actual Trading -- I agree but I'm thinking of things like "Technical Analysis" where you want to run some "What If" scenarios or spread sheets with pivot tables etc. In any case you still need to run things concurrently and using keyboard + mouse combos on big...