Windows 10: how can time of last login/logoff be displayed upon login?

Discus and support how can time of last login/logoff be displayed upon login? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; how can time of last login/logoff be displayed upon login?... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by MartinWerner2, Feb 14, 2020.

1. how can time of last login/logoff be displayed upon login?

how can time of last login/logoff be displayed upon login?

:)

MartinWerner2, Feb 14, 2020

2. Must Kill XP Login Icon

Auto Login? and you can use third party program to make the boot image/screen all black. It should, depending on your system speed, display the old style login menu for 1/4 of a second and then you're in.

So it would be old style NT login, with auto-login enabled. The icons dissapear as well.

newconroer, Feb 14, 2020
  3. ATIonion Win User
    login screens

goto CONTROL PANEL/ USER ACCOUNTS then you have to remove all the other accounts except for the one you logon with....then restart...it should bypass the login tho it will still show the screen for it...it will continue to load windows...good luck*Rockout :rockout:

edit:: it asks for a login when there are more then one accounts..or if you set a pw to your login name...

ATIonion, Feb 14, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

1. how can time of last login/logoff be displayed upon login? - Similar Threads - last login logoff

2. Login/Logoff events with the same timestamp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login/Logoff events with the same timestamp: HelloWhen checking on a laptop, I can see multiple login/logoff events with the same timestamp same hour, same minute, same second but a difference of milliseconds.What I was able to saw is that the TargetLogonID is the same, and when checking the PID of the process...
  3. Login/Logoff events with the same timestamp

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Login/Logoff events with the same timestamp: HelloWhen checking on a laptop, I can see multiple login/logoff events with the same timestamp same hour, same minute, same second but a difference of milliseconds.What I was able to saw is that the TargetLogonID is the same, and when checking the PID of the process...
  4. Login/Logoff events with the same timestamp

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. delete password upon login

in Windows 10 Customization
    delete password upon login: RE Windows 10 ComputerHow do I delete the password upon login to my computer? I had it this way before but later added security so how can I get the login to my computer as before? There is only people I know that use my computer.Thank you.Paul Jones...
  6. delete password upon login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    delete password upon login: RE Windows 10 ComputerHow do I delete the password upon login to my computer? I had it this way before but later added security so how can I get the login to my computer as before? There is only people I know that use my computer.Thank you.Paul Jones...
  7. Logoff/Login password prompt

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Logoff/Login password prompt: I don't require a password to open Windows. In the past, the same was the case when I logged off (not restart) and then logged back in. No password necessary, just hit the button on the logon page to enter Windows. But now, when I log off, I am asked for a password, which...
  8. Logoff/Login password prompt

Logoff/Login password prompt: I don't require a password to open Windows. In the past, the same was the case when I logged off (not restart) and then logged back in. No password necessary, just hit the button on the logon page to enter Windows. But now, when I log off, I am asked for a password, which...
  9. How to logoff the system account and login to my normal user?

How to logoff the system account and login to my normal user?: So I just logged into the SYSTEM user somehow not gonna say it and now I don't know how to log off and login to my normal user do I just have to alt+f4 and select log off or smth? [moved from de-de]...
  10. Login/Logoff wont play?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Login/Logoff wont play?: So i activated the Logon/ Logoff sounds on my Dell, however, when i start it up, it does make the Startup Sound, but not the logon sound, is there anyway i can have it make the sound? Do i have to disable the startup sound? Or isnt Win 10 not meant to use the Logon Logoff...