Windows 10: how can time of last login/logoff be displayed upon login?

Discus and support how can time of last login/logoff be displayed upon login? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; how can time of last login/logoff be displayed upon login?... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by MartinWerner2, Feb 14, 2020.

1. how can time of last login/logoff be displayed upon login?

how can time of last login/logoff be displayed upon login?

:)

MartinWerner2, Feb 14, 2020

2. Must Kill XP Login Icon

Auto Login? and you can use third party program to make the boot image/screen all black. It should, depending on your system speed, display the old style login menu for 1/4 of a second and then you're in.

So it would be old style NT login, with auto-login enabled. The icons dissapear as well.

newconroer, Feb 14, 2020
  3. ATIonion Win User
    login screens

goto CONTROL PANEL/ USER ACCOUNTS then you have to remove all the other accounts except for the one you logon with....then restart...it should bypass the login tho it will still show the screen for it...it will continue to load windows...good luck*Rockout :rockout:

edit:: it asks for a login when there are more then one accounts..or if you set a pw to your login name...

ATIonion, Feb 14, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

1. how can time of last login/logoff be displayed upon login? - Similar Threads - last login logoff

2. Can Not Change Sleep or Login Time out.

in Windows 10 Support
    Can Not Change Sleep or Login Time out.: This is a real pain. I am using a Laptop that is plugged in. All was OK before the 1903 update and it is running Windows 10 Pro 64 bit. It is an HP laptop if that matters. Here is the issue. When I power on it asks for our password. No problem, but ever since going to 1903 it...
  3. How to STOP Auto Login of last user

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to STOP Auto Login of last user: How do I force Windows 10 to display a list of users instead of automatically logging to the last used account? I have seen "fixes" posted for Windows 8, but I have also seen lots of comments that these fixes won't work in Windows 10. I'm looking for a reliable fix for...
  4. Black screen with cursor upon login

in Windows 10 Customization
    Black screen with cursor upon login: Windows 10 I seem to have a proplem with the OS that happend after I turned my cpu on and off yesterday that once i have logged in the desktop is a black screen with only the cursor visible and able to move no startbar or apps only the task manger boots up after 20/30 minutes...
  5. Windows 10 Login/Logoff sound change: not working

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Login/Logoff sound change: not working: So I recently turned on startup sounds of Windows 10, and thought, hey, I'll customize my sounds! So then I download the Windows XP startup sound for login and Windows 8 startup sound for logoff, both as .wav files. First, I went to the registry editor to tweak the...
  6. Login/Logoff wont play?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Login/Logoff wont play?: So i activated the Logon/ Logoff sounds on my Dell, however, when i start it up, it does make the Startup Sound, but not the logon sound, is there anyway i can have it make the sound? Do i have to disable the startup sound? Or isnt Win 10 not meant to use the Logon Logoff...
  7. Windows Hello & Pin Login NOT displaying on Login Screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello & Pin Login NOT displaying on Login Screen: I have an HP Folio G1 laptop, which has a fingerprint reader. I have Windows 10 Pro version 1803 Build 17134.407. The only option on the login screen is for password. Both the pin and biometic (fingerprint) have disappeared. I'm not exactly sure when this has happened,...
  8. Can NOT login to Win10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can NOT login to Win10: When I bought One Drive, the system changed to use Microsoft account password to login. Last night I turn my laptop into sleep. This morning I can not login, it shows incorrect password all the way. I changed twice at the login screen, but after change it still showed...
  9. No password prompt at login screen. Can not login.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    No password prompt at login screen. Can not login.: After I configured to start up the Windows 10 with the safe mode as following method for uninstalling a software, it does not prompt to enter a password at login screen anymore. It was working fine until now. [img] [img] I have tried following but no luck....
  10. "How do you want to open this file?" upon login

in Windows 10 Support
    "How do you want to open this file?" upon login: On about 5 computers in my department we are receiving the following message when users login: [img] I checked the registry and the startup folder and nothing. Any ideas?? 50031