Windows 10: How can to OneDriver Auto Sync ?

Discus and support How can to OneDriver Auto Sync ? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How can to OneDriver Auto Sync ? My Win 10 64bit pro is not auto sync OneDriver, How Can I do it auto sync?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by David Lai18, Dec 2, 2019.

1. How can to OneDriver Auto Sync ?

How can to OneDriver Auto Sync ?

My Win 10 64bit pro is not auto sync OneDriver, How Can I do it auto sync?

:)

David Lai18, Dec 2, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 2, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Things to do once connected new G-Sync monitor

I'm getting my G-Sync monitor today.

I think I have to take the following steps:

• Connect 1440p G-sync monitor with DP cable
    • Connect second 1080p 60Hz monitor by HDMI
    • Startup PC
    • Reinstall display driver
    • Restart PC (I always do that after display driver install)
    • Activate G-Sync in NV control panel (I believe also V-Sync is auto on after that?)
    • Set my 1440p monitor from 1080p to 1440p
    • Calibrate my 1440p monitor
    Also ingame, I should turn off V-Sync?
    Are there any problems running a second 60Hz 1080p monitor?

Is there anything else I should do/know?

P4-630, Dec 2, 2019
  4. DavidPare Win User

Nokia Lumia 520 auto syncing not working

OneDrive on my Nokia 520 is not auto syncing my photos from Camera Roll. I have gone through all the steps repeatedly. It seems I can only manually upload 1 picture at a time. Any suggestions?

DavidPare, Dec 2, 2019
Thema:

1. How can to OneDriver Auto Sync ? - Similar Threads - OneDriver Auto Sync

2. Stop Auto Sync my OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop Auto Sync my OneDrive: am using Window 11 and would like to stop auto sync the Onedrive, please tell me how this could be done https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-auto-sync-my-onedrive/2eed2797-534c-43ff-b80f-6ce6917053cf
  3. Stop Auto Sync my OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop Auto Sync my OneDrive: am using Window 11 and would like to stop auto sync the Onedrive, please tell me how this could be done https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-auto-sync-my-onedrive/2eed2797-534c-43ff-b80f-6ce6917053cf
  4. Can't Map OneDriver on Win 10!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Map OneDriver on Win 10!: I have a Microsoft account, so I want to map on Win 10 to use like storage on PC, with mapping :https://d.docs.live.net/"My cid". but every time I input user and password to login, window have notificiant security. and Nothing happen, I cant't Map one driver on PC. I need...
  5. Windows 10 auto sync removal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 auto sync removal: I just built a new computer with windows 10 on it my old one had windows 8.1 and now it is automatically syncing with my laptop which also has windows 10 on it.I would like to know if there is a way to simply turn of this automatic syncing as I use my laptop and my desktop...
  6. Windows 10 auto sync removal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 auto sync removal: I just built a new computer with windows 10 on it my old one had windows 8.1 and now it is automatically syncing with my laptop which also has windows 10 on it.I would like to know if there is a way to simply turn of this automatic syncing as I use my laptop and my desktop...
  7. onedriver Unable to sign in

in Windows 10 Customization
    onedriver Unable to sign in: Hi microsoft, I found that my computer couldn't log into onedriverInput email click login and it will flash back. OS19042.742 Model of the PCHuawei macbook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedriver-unable-to-sign-in/b8116a62-2bb4-490d-b9a9-74a0b320e67d
  8. Auto backup and sync

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Auto backup and sync: HI everyone...I'm back again with a question. I have a new 2TB Portable Hard Drive. When I plug the drive into my computer I would like it to automatically synchronise with selected folders on my PC. Windows 10 does have a "backup" option but that appears to only offer...
  9. Auto backup and sync

in Windows 10 Support
    Auto backup and sync: HI everyone...I'm back again with a question. I have a new 2TB Portable Hard Drive. When I plug the drive into my computer I would like it to automatically synchronise with selected folders on my PC. Windows 10 does have a "backup" option but that appears to only offer...
  10. Mail app won't auto sync

in Browsers and Email
    Mail app won't auto sync: My mail app won't auto sync in Windows 10. I am logged in with my windows ID but my mail I primarily use is from my ISP. So I set it up and all emails came through, it works. Apart from auto sync, I have it set to every 15 mins but it doesn't do it. If I launch the mail app...