Windows 10: How can update my graphic card driver if I don't know what is the model or even the brand...

Discus and support How can update my graphic card driver if I don't know what is the model or even the brand... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Basically I have and old pc model with Windows 10 in a class room, and I don't know what is my card, so, how can update my graphic card driver if I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Carlos_BSVz, Oct 17, 2020.

1. How can update my graphic card driver if I don't know what is the model or even the brand...

Basically I have and old pc model with Windows 10 in a class room, and I don't know what is my card, so, how can update my graphic card driver if I don't know what is the model or even the brand of the card.

:)

Carlos_BSVz, Oct 17, 2020
  2. Junaid_A Win User

My radeon HD 8670m graphics card isn´t useable, after windows 10 update

Hi Cadwell,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

• What is the make and model of the machine?

I suggest you to install the latest graphics drivers from AMD Drivers and Support
    and see if it works. This updated driver serves both the integrated and discrete graphics.

If the drivers fail to install, the possible causes could be:

• Missing critical or recommended Windows Updates.
    • Graphics driver and software conflicts.
    • False positives blocked by anti-virus software.

Make sure, all the Windows Updates are installed and follow the troubleshooting steps listed in
    Troubleshooting Common AMD Graphics Driver Installation Problems and check if it works.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Oct 17, 2020
  3. Unsupported Graphics card .

Hello Ayush,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I request you to try the following steps:

Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Graphics Card
    Drivers

• Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.

• Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

• Search for the Graphics Card
      from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
      from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website:

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Graphics Card
    manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the
    Graphics Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Oct 17, 2020
  4. How can update my graphic card driver if I don't know what is the model or even the brand...

Graphics card information.

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

The error might occur if the Graphic card is cannot update the driver automatically.

I suggest you to update the graphic card manually by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager.
    • Expand Display Driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and select
      update driver software.

Also, can download the latest version of the graphic card from the manufacturer website.

Hope the information is helpful. Please revert back with the necessary information and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 17, 2020
Thema:

How can update my graphic card driver if I don't know what is the model or even the brand...

1. How can update my graphic card driver if I don't know what is the model or even the brand... - Similar Threads - update graphic card

2. I can't update my graphic card driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't update my graphic card driver: Hello,I tried to update my graphic Card driver but i doesnt worked Intel Graphic Card Version 9.17.10.4459 from 2016 because its always said I already have the best driver installed. I'm using windows 10 pro. I have an ACER Pc.Can anybody help me please? I'm done with my...
  3. I can't update my graphic card driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't update my graphic card driver: Hello,I tried to update my graphic Card driver but i doesnt worked Intel Graphic Card Version 9.17.10.4459 from 2016 because its always said I already have the best driver installed.I'm using windows 10 pro.Can anybody help me please. I'm done with my knowledge?Thanks....
  4. I can't update my graphic card driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can't update my graphic card driver: Hello,I tried to update my graphic Card driver but i doesnt worked Intel Graphic Card Version 9.17.10.4459 from 2016 because its always said I already have the best driver installed.I'm using windows 10 pro.Can anybody help me please. I'm done with my knowledge?Thanks....
  5. I don't even know what to write

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't even know what to write: So recently I had these grey rectangles appear just on the desktop, they are about and eight the size of a desktop shortcut. This has happened multiple times a few months apart. There was no error message but my computer has crashed twice one time displaying a windows blue...
  6. I don't even know what to write

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't even know what to write: So recently I had these grey rectangles appear just on the desktop, they are about and eight the size of a desktop shortcut. This has happened multiple times a few months apart. There was no error message but my computer has crashed twice one time displaying a windows blue...
  7. I don't even know what to call this

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I don't even know what to call this: So, I got the brand new Lenovo Legion 5i that just came out, but something weird is happening. Something happened and I had to reset my 'puter, but for some reason it's thinking my external drive is a system drive. I don't know how to change this. It's making changes to...
  8. Is there a graphics card in my laptop and I don't know it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a graphics card in my laptop and I don't know it?: Hello, I have a Lenovo 730-15IKB laptop, its a 2 in 1 and I have it for about a year now. I was doing research upon it on the official lenovo website and some other sites and I noticed that in the spec section I always see a GTX 1050 as one of the specs, the GPU I have and...
  9. I don't even know what's happening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I don't even know what's happening: So my microphone has been acting up lately. I have this thing called HP Support Assistant installed on my device and it's helpful. And one day when I was talking to my friends my friend told me, "Hey dude your mic is acting up again." I've had issues with this on another...
  10. I don't know what's my graphic card name

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    I don't know what's my graphic card name: Windows 10 can't detect my graphic card, and the only details I remember about it is that it's a NVIDIA GeForce card between the years 2005-2007. I already tried NVIDIA Auto-detection tool (GeForce Experience) and it couldn't detect it, tried 'dxdiag', and Display Adapters...