Windows 10: How can we achieve this look(theme) in Windows Terminal?

Discus and support How can we achieve this look(theme) in Windows Terminal? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/engrbugs7 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l55ho2/how_can_we_achieve_this_looktheme_in_windows/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/engrbugs7, Jan 25, 2021.

1. How can we achieve this look(theme) in Windows Terminal?

/u/engrbugs7, Jan 25, 2021

2. Win-10 themes keep changing

Hi,

Thank you for providing the information.

• Did you try the steps suggested by Suvarna Govinda above, what was the result?
    As I understand the issue, Themes in Windows doesn't have the options to change on its own. Only the Wallpapers in the themes can change as selected ( Picture, Solid color and Slide Show ).

I would suggest you to make us understand that if the Wallpapers are changing in Theme which you have selected.

Below are the steps you can check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I keys and select Personalization.
    • Select Theme and select the Default theme.
    • Select the Desktop Background below and select the Picture
      and save it and check.
    Please post us back if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jan 25, 2021
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    Sea of Thieves on Windows 10: can't unlock achievements

Hi PieBaracus14,

Normally, achievements will be unlocked once you complete a certain task, mission or challenge on the game. If you recently installed the game on your computer, I suggest that you uninstall the game first, and then reset the Windows Store cache by performing
    the following steps:

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.
    • Reinstall the game in question.
    • Once done, attempt to unlock the achievement again.

If the achievements still don't unlock, I suggest that you raise this to our
    Achievements Support
    team by taking the survey on this
    link
    . They will help us to double check your account and validate if you completed the requirements to unlock an achievement on the game.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Ariel Acu, Jan 25, 2021
  4. Yaron Win User

How can we achieve this look(theme) in Windows Terminal?

Windows Classic Look Theme in Windows 10

Please vote here.

Yaron, Jan 25, 2021
Thema:

How can we achieve this look(theme) in Windows Terminal?

1. How can we achieve this look(theme) in Windows Terminal? - Similar Threads - achieve theme Terminal

2. MacOS looks much better on the same external display as Windows does, how do I achieve...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    MacOS looks much better on the same external display as Windows does, how do I achieve...: submitted by /u/ThePaleK1ng [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lefdkq/macos_looks_much_better_on_the_same_external/
  3. Windows Terminal + WSL + Oh-My-ZSH + PowerLevel10k = Nice Looking Windows Terminal

Windows Terminal + WSL + Oh-My-ZSH + PowerLevel10k = Nice Looking Windows Terminal: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/rich_cookie_dude [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i4fiqv/windows_terminal_wsl_ohmyzsh_powerlevel10k_nice/
  4. How can I change theme

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I change theme: Is there any way that i can add other themes from the web and make them default theme https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-theme/4c9990d6-f519-4992-833a-eb7cf96c9490
  5. Is there a way to change the bar theme of Windows Terminal?

Is there a way to change the bar theme of Windows Terminal?: So, I don't really fully commit to light or dark mode. I have my everyday apps in light mode but all my programming stuff in dark mode. I was working on customizing windows terminal, but because I have my apps set to light mode, the bar at the top is also white. Is there a...
  6. how can I terminate a task ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how can I terminate a task ?: my MAGIX MUSIC MAKER doesn't work , and some times it couldn't open and when it couldn't open I can't end task it. I need help to know how can I terminate its task and remove it esealy....
  7. How can we make Windows 10 look like Windows 98?

How can we make Windows 10 look like Windows 98?: This is talking about how we can make Windows 10 look like Windows 98. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-we-make-windows-10-look-like-windows-98/9a403973-0833-4f86-b077-5be7b7dc0d23
  8. Control how windows Themes should be use to customize the way we want

Control how windows Themes should be use to customize the way we want: I've notice that the windows 10 doesn't have a lot of different types of themes available for us to customize it to fit our taste. I would really like MS to either give us the option to download different types of themes and wallpapersfrom the web and just download it...
  9. Windows Classic Look Theme in Windows 10

Windows Classic Look Theme in Windows 10: Hello, Is the Windows Classic Look Theme (the theme introduced in Windows 95) included in Windows 10 release version? If not, is there a way to integrate the theme and have it work properly? I assume the Quick Launch bar is still available in Windows 10. Correct?...
  10. Achieved in-folder background customizable,aero glass,3rd party themes

Achieved in-folder background customizable,aero glass,3rd party themes: without modifying a single system file, sfc and dism all intact- full in-folder background customizable, with full aero glass and 3rd party themes support. [img] On windows 1709 rs3 102903