Windows 10: How Can We All Set Up Our Home Sandboxes Since Solar Winds Will Take Years to Untangle?

Discus and support How Can We All Set Up Our Home Sandboxes Since Solar Winds Will Take Years to Untangle? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My PC won't recognize my system logon unless I boot in safe mode not connected to the internet, thanks to the long-running Solar Winds hack. We, the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ohernova, Dec 20, 2020.

1. ohernova Win User

How Can We All Set Up Our Home Sandboxes Since Solar Winds Will Take Years to Untangle?

My PC won't recognize my system logon unless I boot in safe mode not connected to the internet, thanks to the long-running Solar Winds hack. We, the users, need our own sandboxes, for our systems and peripherals, regardless of age of the OS. If there were an Atari-cartridge-style system that would allow me to plug in the OS unit that cannot be altered but would set up a clean boot and run the software I need to use, I would buy it. I would want all components made locally, with no imported parts, and all I would ask of the system is to run my applications I use to do my work, connect to my peripherals in my personal sandbox, not connecting to the internet while this Solar Winds hack is being investigated and hopefully, remediated.

I do not want SAAS for all my work, as this means I am literally, adrift in the Solar Winds nightmare, being pulled and prodded by unseen state-level malicious players and not for my good or anyone with or for whom I am working.

Malicious state-run hacking groups have taken advantage of our good nature and open communications and poisoned all the good promised by the dawn of web-based OS and programs in the years it stealthily invaded everything that connected. It is time to return to the sandbox. We need the old concept of plug-in modules that offer a non-changing OS and compatible applications and do not need a constant internet feed to function.

Sandboxes for all, no matter what your OS is needed now, so we don't spread and imbed this hack while trying to get work done.

Who is thinking the same thing?

:)

ohernova, Dec 20, 2020
Thema:

How Can We All Set Up Our Home Sandboxes Since Solar Winds Will Take Years to Untangle?

1. How Can We All Set Up Our Home Sandboxes Since Solar Winds Will Take Years to Untangle? - Similar Threads - Set Home Sandboxes

2. How can we see our notification history

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can we see our notification history: How can we see our notification history? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-we-see-our-notification-history/0615f0db-dee1-4249-a3cd-2a232df4882e
  3. How can we see our notification history

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can we see our notification history: How can we see our notification history? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-we-see-our-notification-history/0615f0db-dee1-4249-a3cd-2a232df4882e
  4. How can we get our product key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can we get our product key?: How can we get our product key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-we-get-our-product-key/af71d1cf-d02e-4b01-a9e9-08d1939791d9
  5. How can we get our product key?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can we get our product key?: How can we get our product key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-we-get-our-product-key/af71d1cf-d02e-4b01-a9e9-08d1939791d9
  6. Since Solar Winds Corp security updates, I ask for plug-in OS and sandbox support.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Since Solar Winds Corp security updates, I ask for plug-in OS and sandbox support.: Since you were hacked through Solar Winds Corp security updates, my laptop will only recognize my proper login it I set on airplane mode and restart, using the manufacturer keystrokes to open system boot. I ask for plug-in OS and sandbox support. There is an immediate...
  7. How can I set up a Home network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I set up a Home network: How to set up a Home network https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-set-up-a-home-network/2dbeac41-cac8-4e37-b8d3-d4c5d177fba1
  8. How can we mount vhdx disks in the Windows Sandbox?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can we mount vhdx disks in the Windows Sandbox?: I am unable to mount a vhdx inside my sandbox. Doubleclicking the .vhdx file gives me an error popup "Problem beim Bereitstsellen der Datei". The powershell Mount-VHD cmdlet gives me a "The term 'Mount-VHD' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script...
  9. Can we view our Win10 backed-up files?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Can we view our Win10 backed-up files?: I'm thinking to use the built-in Win10 backup facility. In fact am using it with the default settings. It is saving the folders it chose in the beginning at periods it chose and to a drive that I think it must have chosen because I don't recall telling it. I made a complete...
  10. How we can update our pc

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How we can update our pc: I am posting this comment because of I a new Microsoft user and i don't know how to use how to properly update our pc so can someone tell me how to properly update our pc < Link removed by VM >...