Windows 10: . How can we bypass the PIN number

Discus and support . How can we bypass the PIN number in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My brother recently passed away and we urgently need to access his laptop. How can we bypass the PIN number he currently has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by david saker, Nov 2, 2022.

1. . How can we bypass the PIN number

My brother recently passed away and we urgently need to access his laptop. How can we bypass the PIN number he currently has

:)

david saker, Nov 2, 2022
  2. Bailius Win User

Bypassing the "common number pattern" PIN requirement

Hello,

I'm unable to fully adjust my device's policy for Windows Hello PIN Complexity. Specifically, the requirement that the PIN may not be a common number pattern appears to be unchangeable. This is a desktop using Windows 10 Pro.

I understand that I am able to adjust my PIN Complexity through the Local Group Policy Editor:
    . How can we bypass the PIN number 30eb7a35-6d8b-48dc-8e79-f68108595235?upload=true.png

This does not allow me to bypass the common number pattern requirement. The list of adjustable settings does not include an entry that determines that requirement.

I also understand that I am able to adjust my PIN Complexity settings through the Registry Editor:

. How can we bypass the PIN number eb77634d-dadb-4c9a-af25-9d7761fbd516?upload=true.png

The available entries don't help me here either. They've all been set to 0 to disable them anyway, but that doesn't seem to have removed the common number pattern requirement. To show the error message I'm trying to bypass, here's an example of a number
    pattern:

. How can we bypass the PIN number 4ff16f00-318b-47cc-aefc-b2df071a4c9d?upload=true.png

Because the pattern recognition I'm trying to bypass looks for constantly ascending or descending patterns, 1975 (a pattern ascending by 8 each time) can't be chosen as a PIN, among others. This often feels arbitrary on the user's end, so I'd really appreciate
    some assistance in getting around this. The only option I'm aware of would be to set these desktops up intentionally on a Windows 10 build earlier than 1703, set the PIN, update them to 20H2, then hope nothing ever arises requiring that PIN to be changed.
    I'd really like to avoid this option, if possible.

Bailius, Nov 2, 2022
  3. BrianMBC Win User
    Trouble saving voicemail number

To access my voicemail it is my phone number, a pause and 4 digit pin.

I did the following steps:

• Turned off default voicemail number
    • Added a , (for pause) at end of my phone number
    • Added the 4 digit pin
    I get the following error message We're having trouble saving your voicemail number right now. Try again later.

Any suggestions on how to correct this?

BrianMBC, Nov 2, 2022
  4. ROCKIEBOW Win User

. How can we bypass the PIN number

SYNCING EMAILS AND FINDING LOST PIN NUMBER

I cant get my emails to sync because ive lost my 2 step pin number and my windows password doesn't seem to work,but my Microsoft passwords work ok .Any suggestions ?

ROCKIEBOW, Nov 2, 2022
Thema:

. How can we bypass the PIN number

1. . How can we bypass the PIN number - Similar Threads - bypass PIN number

2. Is there any way we can programmatically default to a selection of PIN only and bypass the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there any way we can programmatically default to a selection of PIN only and bypass the...: Is there any way we can programmatically default to a selection of PIN only and bypass the attached device selection popup of the Windows 11 operating system in a .NET application....
  3. Is there any way we can programmatically default to a selection of PIN only and bypass the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way we can programmatically default to a selection of PIN only and bypass the...: Is there any way we can programmatically default to a selection of PIN only and bypass the attached device selection popup of the Windows 11 operating system in a .NET application....
  4. how can I bypass my PIN Number for signing into my HP laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can I bypass my PIN Number for signing into my HP laptop?: I have a problem with logging into my laptop because it will only let me sign in to my account through a PIN number, but I forgot it and don't know how to create a recovery PIN number disk.=...
  5. how can I bypass my PIN Number for signing into my HP laptop?

how can I bypass my PIN Number for signing into my HP laptop?: I have a problem with logging into my laptop because it will only let me sign in to my account through a PIN number, but I forgot it and don't know how to create a recovery PIN number disk.=...
  6. how can I bypass my PIN Number for signing into my HP laptop?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. . How can we bypass the PIN number

. How can we bypass the PIN number: My brother recently passed away and we urgently need to access his laptop. How can we bypass the PIN number he currently has https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-we-bypass-the-pin-number/78b8cad7-d425-44a1-8887-6089d50c08c9
  8. . How can we bypass the PIN number

. How can we bypass the PIN number: My brother recently passed away and we urgently need to access his laptop. How can we bypass the PIN number he currently has https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-we-bypass-the-pin-number/78b8cad7-d425-44a1-8887-6089d50c08c9
  9. Pin bypass

Pin bypass: So, I have a 4+ yr old laptop that I just bothered to power up since I bought a new charging cord. It had either windows 7 or 8. On startup it asked me for my PIN, well its been too long and I forgot it. There was also an option to login with my Microsoft account. Being...
  10. Bypassing the "common number pattern" PIN requirement

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bypassing the "common number pattern" PIN requirement: Hello, I'm unable to fully adjust my device's policy for Windows Hello PIN Complexity. Specifically, the requirement that the PIN may not be a common number pattern appears to be unchangeable. This is a desktop using Windows 10 Pro. I understand that I am able to adjust my...