Windows 10: How can we increase a space in c drive from d drive in windows 10?

Discus and support How can we increase a space in c drive from d drive in windows 10? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; below are the screen shots[ATTACH][ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Teja k, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Teja k Win User

How can we increase a space in c drive from d drive in windows 10?

below are the screen shots How can we increase a space in c drive from d drive in windows 10? bd282db9-255c-4fe5-876c-b4eb46d525f0?upload=true.png How can we increase a space in c drive from d drive in windows 10? f8671e83-f2f5-4d76-91f5-54d859e0f460?upload=true.png

:)

Teja k, Aug 12, 2019
  2. SChia1 Win User

Increase C drive space

How do I increase C drive space from D drive

SChia1, Aug 12, 2019
  3. tomas1931 Win User
    Have c and d drive How to increase space on c drive

I hav e my harddrive partition in a C drive which has only 83 gb left and a D drive with 290 gb and is empty

How do I increase space on C drive

tomas1931, Aug 12, 2019
  4. Solidjeuh Win User

How to increase disc space on C drive

Hello all,

I bought a new PC, but the C drive is split in 2 partitions ( C & D ).
    I tried to remove 100 GB from D, and add it to the C drive, but I'm not allowed to do that...
    There is no option to increase disc space on the C drive.

Also tried to reinstall Windows 10 and delete the D drive, so that I could increase the C drive on Win install, but also not working.

I can "reduce" the disc space on C, but not expand.
    Please, can anyone explain to me how I can expand the C drive?

I have 117 GB now, and that's not enough, would like to add 100 GB to it.

What If the C drive get's full? Will it automatically use space from D drive?
    If it does, then there is no problem....

How can we increase a space in c drive from d drive in windows 10? mWgxnSb.png

How can we increase a space in c drive from d drive in windows 10? lKVGRzw.png

Solidjeuh, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

1. How can we increase a space in c drive from d drive in windows 10? - Similar Threads - increase space drive

2. Increase C drive Space

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Increase C drive Space: Is there a way to add a USB drive space to the C drive on Windows 10. Only have 32GB on C drive so cannot update Windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/increase-c-drive-space/65fb40ff-9391-4c4f-bb83-01992918f36a
  3. How can I give more space to the D: drive from C: drive?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I give more space to the D: drive from C: drive?: So, I have two partitions on my windows 10 So how can I give more space to the D: drive from the C: drive Is there a way to make it so, the D: drive gets more storage from the C: drive. submitted by /u/AustralianZach [link] [comments]...
  4. How can D drive space can be allocated to C drive for expanding C drive?

How can D drive space can be allocated to C drive for expanding C drive?: How can D drive space can be allocated to C drive for expanding C drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-d-drive-space-can-be-allocated-to-c-drive/8fd8aaa9-0237-4457-b437-1ef89a970827"
  5. Need help how to use diskmanagement to increase space on C drive from D drive with windows...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need help how to use diskmanagement to increase space on C drive from D drive with windows...: please see the screenshot [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-how-to-use-diskmanagement-to-increase/b34f3bec-2b4c-451b-a0b9-28eef05d5de7
  6. A disk management guide for windows 10, to change space from D drive to C drive

in Windows 10 Customization
    A disk management guide for windows 10, to change space from D drive to C drive: OK. This is the question I need help with. I did get to Disk management site. But do not know how to proceed to increase volume to C drive from D. Is there a manual for Disk Management for window 10...
  7. Move free space from D drive to C Drive

Move free space from D drive to C Drive: Hi, I am receiving messages saying my storage is full. Disk manager shows no free space on C drive, but 913GB free on D drive, how can I reallocate free space from D to C? Thanks...
  8. How to increase disc space on C drive

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to increase disc space on C drive: Hello all, I bought a new PC, but the C drive is split in 2 partitions ( C & D ). I tried to remove 100 GB from D, and add it to the C drive, but I'm not allowed to do that... There is no option to increase disc space on the C drive. Also tried to reinstall Windows 10 and...
  9. How to increase disc space on C drive

in Windows 10 Support
    How to increase disc space on C drive: Hello all, I bought a new PC, but the C drive is split in 2 partitions ( C & D ). I tried to remove 100 GB from D, and add it to the C drive, but I'm not allowed to do that... There is no option to increase disc space on the C drive. Also tried to reinstall Windows 10 and...
  10. Increase C drive space

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Increase C drive space: How do I increase C drive space from D drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/increase-c-drive-space/4fc39454-1d83-4007-9bfd-8e577eb00f64