Windows 10: How can we standardize certain info copied from other places; i.e.; in WORD, we have the normal

Discus and support How can we standardize certain info copied from other places; i.e.; in WORD, we have the normal in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; document that does standardize certain things but I am aware of such in Excel. As an example, I will often times copy a sentence with dates appearing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TemporaryUser0101, Feb 27, 2024.

1. How can we standardize certain info copied from other places; i.e.; in WORD, we have the normal

document that does standardize certain things but I am aware of such in Excel. As an example, I will often times copy a sentence with dates appearing in the sentence. In it's original format, it will appear as "Date Started On: Aug 16, 2021" but when the sentence is copied and then pasted into Excel, it changes to "Date Started On: 44424". Yes, I know how to go into Excel and change the date to the format I want but when several of these are being copied, it becomes time consuming to do such instead of it appearing as it does in original format. So, is there some way of creating a "NORMAL

:)

TemporaryUser0101, Feb 27, 2024

2. How to copy from e-mail to word

Original title: Copying

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

To copy the body of the e-mail, follow the steps provided below:

• Select the content using mouse.
    • Right click on the selected content and select Copy (Ctrl+C).
    • Open a blank Word document.
    • Right click on the Word document and select Paste (Ctrl+V).

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be happy to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 27, 2024
  3. jimhoyle Win User
    S40 and copying the T9 custom words

I found out myself that the custom word list is indeed losing words rapidly. I don't know exactly how, but I confirmed that words written both 2 weeks ago and 2 days ago have vanished. The phone doesn't suggest the words even I'm 100% certain I have entered
    them.

I don't see any correlation with word length or anything else; the disappearing seems to be random-like.

If anyone has information about the limitations of the custom T9 word list, it'd be great.

jimhoyle, Feb 27, 2024
  4. sjc71 Win User

How can we standardize certain info copied from other places; i.e.; in WORD, we have the normal

How to copy from e-mail to word

how do i copy the body of an e-mail to a word file

sjc71, Feb 27, 2024
Thema:

How can we standardize certain info copied from other places; i.e.; in WORD, we have the normal

1. How can we standardize certain info copied from other places; i.e.; in WORD, we have the normal - Similar Threads - standardize certain info

2. How can we standardize certain info copied from other places; i.e.; in WORD, we have the normal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can we standardize certain info copied from other places; i.e.; in WORD, we have the normal: document that does standardize certain things but I am aware of such in Excel. As an example, I will often times copy a sentence with dates appearing in the sentence. In it's original format, it will appear as "Date Started On: Aug 16, 2021" but when the sentence is copied...
  3. How can we standardize certain info copied from other places; i.e.; in WORD, we have the normal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can we standardize certain info copied from other places; i.e.; in WORD, we have the normal: document that does standardize certain things but I am aware of such in Excel. As an example, I will often times copy a sentence with dates appearing in the sentence. In it's original format, it will appear as "Date Started On: Aug 16, 2021" but when the sentence is copied...
  4. We have Microsoft volume license, how we can support for different product

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We have Microsoft volume license, how we can support for different product: simple question, The company purchase Microsoft volume license. Do we have support for all all the products or have to purchase independent support planJust in case for example, i have an issue with OS2016/2019 or Microsoft sql serverdo u have each time pay for open ticket or...
  5. We have Microsoft volume license, how we can support for different product

We have Microsoft volume license, how we can support for different product: simple question, The company purchase Microsoft volume license. Do we have support for all all the products or have to purchase independent support planJust in case for example, i have an issue with OS2016/2019 or Microsoft sql serverdo u have each time pay for open ticket or...
  6. How can we prevent Windows Update from updating certain drivers?

How can we prevent Windows Update from updating certain drivers?: Windows Update is "updating" my AMD Radeon Graphics from 31.0.x to 30.x and it's causing an issue for my system. Everytime I update it to the correct driver using AMD's driver auto-detect tool, Windows Update reinstalls the incorrect driver. It's like a cat/mouse game. Is...
  7. How can we prevent Windows Update from updating certain drivers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can we prevent Windows Update from updating certain drivers?: Windows Update is "updating" my AMD Radeon Graphics from 31.0.x to 30.x and it's causing an issue for my system. Everytime I update it to the correct driver using AMD's driver auto-detect tool, Windows Update reinstalls the incorrect driver. It's like a cat/mouse game. Is...
  8. How we can format a windows 10 PC if we do not have the password. and we want to reuse the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How we can format a windows 10 PC if we do not have the password. and we want to reuse the...: We are a company and we have a windows 10 and we use Google credential provider for windows 10 @ https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gcpw/ so users can access the windows 10 using their google accounts. now one of the employees left the company and we do not have his password. So...
  9. How we can format a windows 10 PC if we do not have the password. and we want to reuse the...

How we can format a windows 10 PC if we do not have the password. and we want to reuse the...: We are a company and we have a windows 10 and we use Google credential provider for windows 10 @ https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gcpw/ so users can access the windows 10 using their google accounts. now one of the employees left the company and we do not have his password. So...
  10. How we can format a windows 10 PC if we do not have the password. and we want to reuse the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade