Windows 10: How can you add a second player in Hidden City - G5 Game?

Discus and support How can you add a second player in Hidden City - G5 Game? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; As seen in the screen shot below, Hidden City's profile screen seems to suggest that more than one person can play the game. But if you click on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Chloe Spawn, Jan 30, 2019.

1. How can you add a second player in Hidden City - G5 Game?

As seen in the screen shot below, Hidden City's profile screen seems to suggest that more than one person can play the game. But if you click on "Change Player," you are told to enter the login of another player. The problem is, I can find no way to create another player.

Hidden City was preloaded on my computer. It comes from G5 (or G5E?) Games but the Windows 10 version is only available through the Microsoft store. All I have found via search is people asking the same and similar questions - how do you restart the game, for example. This, too, does not appear to be possible. (I wrote to Support on that issue and they never replied!)

I thought perhaps I could create a new player by installing another G5 game - but that, too, failed. There is a "reset" option in Win 10 Settings/Apps, but that does not erase your progress and let you start over, it merely downloads a fresh copy of the game to take care of any errors that might have crept in.

I finally found a way to create a new account on the G5 Entertainment website. Huzzah, I thought! But when I clicked "Change Player" and filled in the new account information, I was told no such account existed. I tried using the email address of the new account, and that failed, too.

So - is it true that two people sharing a PC cannot both play this game? Is it true that one person cannot start the game over from the beginning? Or is there a way at least one of these options is possible?

How can you add a second player in Hidden City - G5 Game? c165415c-d9bc-4cf9-9f26-2b96e9d3fb13?upload=true.jpg

:)

Chloe Spawn, Jan 30, 2019
  2. BossDweeb Win User

Add a second player?

Ah! I wasn't aware of the game being pre-loaded with Win10, and thought the game was a Big Fish game as well... Oops!

- I'm still not clear if you trying to create the new player from within the G5 client as in your image, or after you load the game.

If you are not loading the game, this is what needs to be done to access player creation... normally.

- If there is no option to create a new player in the game...

I just had a look at the G5 site and was redirected to the Windows Store when I clicked on Hidden City Play Now.

I'm afraid I deleted the Windows Store from my Windows day one Win10, and don't know how it works (but from what I've seen on

these forums it works in mysterious ways. Not unexpected with MS), but your login is seems to use G5 client software,

so it seems G5 have buddied up with (bought out by ? ) MS.

If there is no in game option, my guess is you will need to create a new account for your grandson that you will log into when

he wants to play the game.

- I found the Hidden City support page on the G5 site which you may find helpful...or not.

https://support.g5e.com/hc/en-us/articles/213175049-Hidden-City-Hidden-Object-Adventure

If there is nothing helpful there try contacting their support (linked at top of the page above) directly.

BossDweeb, Jan 30, 2019
  3. Microsoft Store APP Hidden City G5 Games

Of late this game at some point hangs and then crashes. I am currently at level 191 and the only reason I mention that is this: If I Reset the app under the App Settings menu will I lose my status, items, data, etc. Also, when and if I do this should I
    do so offline? Thanks.

• OS is Windows 10 Home, version 1803.
    • 12 GB of RAM.
    • NVIDIA GT 720 1 GB graphics card.
    • Average download internet speed is 150+ MBPS.
    • Problem seemed to start after the June WIN update as well as the July G5 game update.
    • I have also contacted the G5 support team with no real solutions.
    • You name it and I probably have tried it as far as changing settings, deleting the Store cache, etc.
    • I really just want to know if by resetting this APP will I lose my status, data, etc.
    • Thanks again.

How can you add a second player in Hidden City - G5 Game? bab335e6-0d4b-4553-a36c-5280ec6c1e62?upload=true.png

SmokedSteam94, Jan 30, 2019
  4. Paul Bab Win User

How can you add a second player in Hidden City - G5 Game?

How to erase all Hidden City progress from Windows 10

Hi,

Resetting the progress of a game is primarily handled by the game publishers of Hidden City: Mystery of Shadows. To get in touch with the team of support from G5 Games, you may visit this

page
    . They can help you sort out your concern.

Let us know if you have further inquiries.

Paul Bab, Jan 30, 2019
Thema:

How can you add a second player in Hidden City - G5 Game?

1. How can you add a second player in Hidden City - G5 Game? - Similar Threads - add second player

2. how do i delete hidden city game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i delete hidden city game: the game is locked up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-hidden-city-game/d2bb7818-f37c-4679-9744-7a455c8df5d9
  3. Microsoft game Hidden City

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft game Hidden City: Have been playing Hidden City for years, was even playing yesterday morning with no problems. Returned to game after lunch and it won't open. I get no error messages. I tap the game app and nothing happens. Have even gotten into the Microsoft Store app to open the game....
  4. G5 game Hidden City

G5 game Hidden City: Today the game started charging me to play, why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/g5-game-hidden-city/3449d41b-f5d7-418f-a9dc-6bdb25017d50
  5. Hidden City game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hidden City game: How can I use the coins I have accumulated? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hidden-city-game/e05fb91e-6421-43a3-b001-a5e299400c3a
  6. Hidden city

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Hidden city: Hi there, I want to delete hidden city, all that this play can do is ask for money. How can I delete it please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hidden-city/fd2ea638-7978-44c0-a9fe-fc6c170ee9f4"
  7. Hidden City

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hidden City: I have a surfacepro 3 & recently tried to update Hidden city game to 1.30.3000. It is stuck at 99%. How can I reinstall without losing my level & objects? What would happen if I rest the app?Would I loose all my stash & levels?...
  8. Hidden City Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hidden City Game: Any one else having problems loading their game after new "Easter" objective? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hidden-city-game/fa50c3ee-45e1-4084-9cfd-24014ecfc137
  9. Hidden city

Hidden city: How do I reinstall hidden city: hidden object adventure. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hidden-city/93aac970-61db-4595-ae12-fd38f3912b3a
  10. Microsoft Store APP Hidden City G5 Games

Microsoft Store APP Hidden City G5 Games: Of late this game at some point hangs and then crashes. I am currently at level 191 and the only reason I mention that is this: If I Reset the app under the App Settings menu will I lose my status, items, data, etc. Also, when and if I do this should I do so offline? Thanks....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. g5 game updates hidden city

2. g5e games hidden city new account

3. blocking players in hiden city

4. hidden city game add another player,
  5. adding new players to g5 games,
  6. undo login for hidden city g5 games,
  7. g5 game hidden city problems,
  8. How to create a 2nd player in G5 games,
  9. if I uninstall hidden city and re install it will I lose the level Im on,
  10. download g5 games for free,
  11. hidden city new player,