Windows 10: How can you change the color of chrome from white?

Discus and support How can you change the color of chrome from white? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello everyone my mom just upgraded her HP laptop to 10 last night. I was playing around seeing if I like it. I realized stylish from the chrome store... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by KageShinobi, Sep 7, 2015.

1. How can you change the color of chrome from white?

Hello everyone my mom just upgraded her HP laptop to 10 last night. I was playing around seeing if I like it. I realized stylish from the chrome store doesn't work. Is there a way to change the white background on CHROME AND EDGE to black or atleast to something darker. I already did the reg edit to put the black theme active. Works great. But both my mom and I are getting sick trying to browse the internet. We both use stylish to change the webpage to something that doesn't hurt our eyes. The white background on chrome is literally making both of us sick. Im typing this from my laptop that runs windows 7 because I havent upgraded yet. So if anyone knows if you can change the white background please that would help a lot. I tried downloading Invert from chrome store and themes but still nothing.

:)

KageShinobi, Sep 7, 2015
  2. Tru01 Win User

Colors of visited sites

How can I change the colors of visited sites in Chrome, Windows 10?

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings

Tru01, Sep 7, 2015
  3. Entech8 Win User
    How do you change the color of the desktop behind a slideshow of pictures?

Windows 10 - How do you change the color of the desktop behind a slideshow of pictures that are set to "fit" on the monitor so there is some desktop space on each side of the photos?

Entech8, Sep 7, 2015
  4. How can you change the color of chrome from white?

Anyone know if you can change the color of the browser so its not blinding white

KageShinobi, Sep 7, 2015
Thema:

How can you change the color of chrome from white?

1. How can you change the color of chrome from white? - Similar Threads - change color chrome

2. Can you export this stuff from Chrome to Edge?

in Browsers and Email
    Can you export this stuff from Chrome to Edge?: Hey, I got myself the new Edge and wanted to ask if you can export bookmarks, passwords etc. to Edge without inserting stuff. TIA Kann man das Zeug von Chrome nach Edge exportieren?
  3. My laptop screen is changing into white color

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop screen is changing into white color: screen becoming transperenr [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-screen-is-changing-into-white-color/084de817-6c79-4996-800f-a0ed0007da3e
  4. How can I change the color of the store app icons to white? OR something else?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I change the color of the store app icons to white? OR something else?: I have some windows store icons on my task bar for quick use, and ALL of the color of the icons are black, I can't see them at all. I am not changing my theme to suite the lack of customization, that would not be a fix but an unacceptable compromise, what I would like to...
  5. Taskbar Color is white-will not change

Taskbar Color is white-will not change: I connected my laptop to my parents wi-fi to help them put together a project. When I did that, my laptop theme changed and matched their computer background and my taskbar turned white. I am not sure how that happened but I was able to change the theme back. The taskbar...
  6. How can I change font color?

How can I change font color?: I use a Dell laptop running windows 10 and the font looks light blue. I prefer it in black. How can I change the color? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-font-color/b363f9a2-9c5c-4fcd-a7b7-54c0a94201a6
  7. How can I change the background color on apps from black to white on my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How can I change the background color on apps from black to white on my laptop: How can I change the background color on my apps from black to white on my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-the-background-color-on-apps-from/72cafb73-d0f9-4209-8be4-f9d1dcaccd7d
  8. you can change the color of the 10 windows tiles

you can change the color of the 10 windows tiles: hello to all d like to ask you something is possible to change the color transparent of tiles windows 10 by one personalized Windows style 8.1 I leave a catch edited by Paint *Smile [img] [img] 40526
  9. Change Menus Back to the White-Colored Types

Change Menus Back to the White-Colored Types: At some point between 1507 anbd 1607 the context menus for stuff around the taskbar turned into this bulkier and darker scheme. I wouldnt mind except it loads slower for me. Know how to revert? Image (Before): [img] Image (After): [img] 80015
  10. Cortana search box changed to white color

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana search box changed to white color: Yesterday my Cortana search box changed to white from dark color. I didn't change any settings and had no updates. I saw in the Microsoft Community that a this happened to a few people as well. I did try using the downloadable .bat files in the tutorial section of this...