Windows 10: How can you delete the trojan while having a BSOD

Discus and support How can you delete the trojan while having a BSOD in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Split from this thread. How can you delete the trojan while having a BSOD because I think that is what caused it and now I am stuck with an auto... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Wizencylinder09, Jan 19, 2021.

1. How can you delete the trojan while having a BSOD

Split from this thread.​

How can you delete the trojan while having a BSOD because I think that is what caused it and now I am stuck with an auto repair loop

:)

Wizencylinder09, Jan 19, 2021

2. Can't find or delete Trojan Virus!

So lately i have spotted weird thing on my minecraft shortcut... It always deleted himself, not my worlds, mods,... but just the shortcut and the launcher to start it up. My cousin had this problem 2 years ago and said its a trojan i have been searching
    all over the web but can not find anything... i have been running these virus scanners(all on full if it was poseble): 360 Total security(With the extra virusdatabases), Rkill, Kaspersky, Malwarebytes. ofcoarse a trojan sneaks into files and make anti virus's
    think other files are virus's and the virus himself ins't deleted.

I am pretty scared right know so pleas help me out. I'm not good with computing so pleas in steps How can you delete the trojan while having a BSOD :)

I hope there's a solution!

(I have been downloading mods if that can help but i don't have list of them anymore)

Peter Leconte, Jan 19, 2021
  3. Sebastian Win User
    Do I Have a Trojan after Plugging in Hard Drive?

I temporarily fixed a family member’s hard drive so I could get the data off of it onto my computer. As I was transferring over the downloads, I had a windows defender message come up detecting a Trojan. I deleted the quarantined files in windows defender. Then, windows explorer couldn’t transfer two of the files over from the downloads (I am assuming those files had a Trojan virus, or maybe they had been deleted from windows defender). I decided to skip them, and then the files transferred over to my Documents.

After thinking more about the trojan, I delete all of the files that I had transferred from the hard drive, and unplugged the hard drive.

1. Is there any chance that I have a Trojan? First of all, I never opened any of the files. But could I still have it regardless?
    2. Also, if I run a windows defender scan (or any other free anti-virus per reccomenation), and nothing shows up, is there nothing to worry about?

Thanks in advance!

Sebastian, Jan 19, 2021
  4. How can you delete the trojan while having a BSOD

Trojan in My Registry

I have an older 15 inch HP with W10 that I recently updated.

I have always had McAfee on the computer, it has never lapsed.

I have also run Spybot, Malwarebytes, Google Ghostery and ABP Adblock Popup.

When I recently bought a new printer it would not sync up with the laptop. I believe it was a driver issue as a result of the new upgrade.

But I called HP (the manufacturer of my printer) and they said I had a Trojan embedded in my Registry.
    When I was online with him we went through various links and steps and yep ! There it was !

When I went to the Event Viewer it indicated that about 35 -50 ? programs have crashed/failed.

HP said they wanted to charge me 249 to fix it because it was not a printer issue.

I went to Best Buy and they said they would have to have my computer for a week and it would cost 199.

I bought a new computer, the one I have now for 239. Yeah me.

But the computer is still good ......minus the nasty trojan.......it runs slow, it takes forever to do anything and I will never use it for personal information.

I have transfered my files and links manually from the old computer to the new one...this one.

Previously, when I have had a trojan or virus, it was always right click and delete.

Not this time. Is there an easy way for a novice.......step by step........to delete it ?

The computer itself is only 14 months old. It has a lot of life in it if I can get rid of the trojan.

Can I fix it myself or should I trash it ?

Thanks.

RaymondWindoz10, Jan 19, 2021
Thema:

How can you delete the trojan while having a BSOD

1. How can you delete the trojan while having a BSOD - Similar Threads - delete trojan while

2. I have a trojan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have a trojan: In thereC:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\DeliveryOptimization\Cache\But I can't delete it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-trojan/cb994d44-c77a-4743-b2b7-aac80a2f635d
  3. Can you delete?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can you delete?: Can you delete the:windowsappswpsystemwudownloadcachemodifiablewindowsappsfrom my d drive if I have it on my c drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-delete/77383e21-b05b-4324-9b02-32f8dced3f1b
  4. Can you delete?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you delete?: Can you delete the:windowsappswpsystemwudownloadcachemodifiablewindowsappsfrom my d drive if I have it on my c drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-delete/77383e21-b05b-4324-9b02-32f8dced3f1b
  5. Can you delete?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. How can i delete this Trojan-Banker.JS.Proxy.br

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can i delete this Trojan-Banker.JS.Proxy.br: My antivirus is detecting this Trojan Banker and blocking it i receive notifications i tried deleting it but it appears later. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-can-i-delete-this-trojan-bankerjsproxybr/b714fde5-4d76-40fc-9d5e-aeefb4ac9bca
  7. Can you delete Windows fonts?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Can you delete Windows fonts?: Windows 10 is bloated with a lot of fonts, which aren't even in english... You can't delete fonts in Windows 10, it prevents you to do it. I heard there is workaround, if you remove some value in registry, than it allows you to delete them. Question is... is it risky? I mean...
  8. Can you switch users while having access to all files?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can you switch users while having access to all files?: Sorry if the title doesn't make sense, but I will elaborate. I have been using my father's Microsoft account for a while now because he gave me his old computer. I attempted to change my local user to my own license by adding myself as an administrator account under "other...
  9. Can you delete a printer you are no longer using?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can you delete a printer you are no longer using?: I have a couple of printers listed on my printer list that I no longer use - don't even still have them - and I would like to delete them but don't know how. Does anyone know how - or even if they can be successfully deleted?...
  10. How do you delete a entry you have posted on here ????

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do you delete a entry you have posted on here ????: Hi, Will some one please let me know , Which "Tool" you can use on here to "Delete" A post you have already made on "Ask a Question" ????...