Windows 10: How can you fix the v4.0.30319 problem? Please help

Discus and support How can you fix the v4.0.30319 problem? Please help in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello people, Recently I've been getting this issue for many things such as paint.net as it is in need to get framework. Issue message : To run this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Toxic_noobieProz, Jul 27, 2021.

1. How can you fix the v4.0.30319 problem? Please help

Hello people, Recently I've been getting this issue for many things such as paint.net as it is in need to get framework. Issue message : To run this application you first must install one of the following versions of the .NETFRAMEWORK: v4.0.30319 I've tried to use the turn on features on or off and whenever I checked the box I restart my computer and check it again the boxes aren't ticked. I've tried every method except for the ones where you download google drive etc so I wont get a virus. Please help.

:)

Toxic_noobieProz, Jul 27, 2021
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Jul 27, 2021
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool How can you fix the v4.0.30319 problem?  Please help :cool:

jmcslob, Jul 27, 2021
  4. Pinscher Win User

How can you fix the v4.0.30319 problem? Please help

Raid 0 help

Hi all, I've followed the IRST raid installation directions and I have created myself a Raid 0 volume. Rapid storage confirms my successful migration from a system disc to a raid 0 array. I'm also able to select it as my boot device in BIOS, but what I don't understand is why it is not listed in my Drives under my computer

In fact, my computer still lists my original C: drive with the original capacity. I feel as if I've miss an important step here and I'm unsure how to proceed.

Pinscher, Jul 27, 2021
Thema:

How can you fix the v4.0.30319 problem? Please help

1. How can you fix the v4.0.30319 problem? Please help - Similar Threads - fix 30319 problem

2. tpm2 problem can you help me please/

in Windows 10 Gaming
    tpm2 problem can you help me please/: tpm2 problem can you help me please windows 11 23h2 won't inssall even though TPM2 is enabled https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tpm2-problem-can-you-help-me-please/170ed9af-8ff0-4ccc-9596-5e63c9c129e7
  3. tpm2 problem can you help me please/

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    tpm2 problem can you help me please/: tpm2 problem can you help me please windows 11 23h2 won't inssall even though TPM2 is enabled https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tpm2-problem-can-you-help-me-please/170ed9af-8ff0-4ccc-9596-5e63c9c129e7
  4. How to fix a problem? Please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix a problem? Please help: C:\Users\welcome\Documents is unavailable. If the location is on this PC, make sure that the device or drive is connected or the disc is inserted, then try again. If the location is on a network, make sure that you're connected to the network or Internet, then try again. If...
  5. How to fix a problem? Please help

How to fix a problem? Please help: C:\Users\welcome\Documents is unavailable. If the location is on this PC, make sure that the device or drive is connected or the disc is inserted, then try again. If the location is on a network, make sure that you're connected to the network or Internet, then try again. If...
  6. How to fix a problem? Please help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Can you fix this please?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you fix this please?: Hello. My pc doesnt let me update my computer. Im on windows 11 and i cant update. It says "Something went wrong. Try to reopen settings later. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-fix-this-please/a4e6c599-1811-4271-aaca-c4bb5b79737b
  8. Can you fix this please?

Can you fix this please?: Hello. My pc doesnt let me update my computer. Im on windows 11 and i cant update. It says "Something went wrong. Try to reopen settings later. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-fix-this-please/a4e6c599-1811-4271-aaca-c4bb5b79737b
  9. can you please help fix my .pes files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can you please help fix my .pes files: My PES files now display a Adobe Acrobat files and when I try to load them to my embroidery machine they do NOT display. I need help fixing this as I need to be able to load y purchased .pes files...
  10. can you please help fix my .pes files

in Windows 10 Customization
    can you please help fix my .pes files: My PES files now display a Adobe Acrobat files and when I try to load them to my embroidery machine they do NOT display. I need help fixing this as I need to be able to load y purchased .pes files...