Windows 10: How can you merge your xbox live account with minecraft windows 10 edition 1.14.2

Discus and support How can you merge your xbox live account with minecraft windows 10 edition 1.14.2 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've been trying to play with my xbox friends and I could not join them or find any info about joining... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Blob The Glob, Jun 21, 2019.

1. How can you merge your xbox live account with minecraft windows 10 edition 1.14.2

I've been trying to play with my xbox friends and I could not join them or find any info about joining

:)

Blob The Glob, Jun 21, 2019
  2. AnonyDan Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition not connecting to my XBOX Live account.

I've already looked up my problem and found a list of reasons why my Windows 10 Edition of Minecraft on the PC wasn't connecting to my XBOX Live account. I found out that my purchase of the game wasn't through my Microsoft account, which was one of the
    reasons for me not connecting to XBOX Live was. Whenever I click sign into XBOX Live in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, it comes up with a little gray box for about 2-3 seconds and then cuts out and does nothing. It says something about a making a free XBOX
    Live account, so I don't understand why I'd have even needed to purchase it through my PC's Microsoft account. That's strange.

AnonyDan, Jun 21, 2019
  3. Salamano1 Win User
    Using Minecraft Windows 10 Edition with XBOX Live

So... This has been 7 days+ in the making, but after going back and forth between calling and live-chatting with Microsoft Technical Support and XBOX technical support, 'they' have recommended I "ask the community". Here goes.

I have a child who loves Minecraft -- so rare.

She has downloaded "Minecraft Windows 10 Edition" for her laptop, and wants to play it online with her friends. This is done in conjunction with XBOX live, but does not require an XBOX in order to play (it just uses their servers to host people across different
    platforms).

However, it does require certain "Privacy and Safety Settings" to be set up. This has to be set within XBOX.COM, located here:

https://account.xbox.com/en-US/Settings

When on this page, you should see your Gamertag (as the parent) followed by the Gamertags of your children. You can verify who is a child on your account by reviewing your "Microsoft Family" here:

https://account.microsoft.com/family#/

However... in my case, I do NOT see my child's Gamertag on the XBOX Settings page, even though she is properly listed and active as a child on my Microsoft Family page. It lists no children on my XBOX account, just my own Gamertag.

This results in her receiving the following messages when trying to access the multiplayer aspects of Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition ---

"You cannot add friends because of how your XBOX LIVE account is set up. This can be changed in your 'Privacy and online safety settings' on XBOX.COM"

and

"You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your XBOX LIVE account is set up. This can be changed in your 'Privacy and online safety settings' on XBOX.COM"

We have repeatedly followed the seemingly simple instructions within both Microsoft and XBOX.COM to add my child. We have uninstalled and reinstalled the program. We have conducted live chat sessions with XBOX and Microsoft both, but what should be simple
    is just not working correctly.

We do not see our child's Gamertag listed alongside the parent on our XBOX account, and as a result can't adjust the specific settings required for her to convince XBOX to give her the access. Even when I have my own settings correctly adjusted it does not
    flow down to her account.

I want this to work properly, and as intended... My child as a child on my XBOX account, but with the proper permissions so that she can play this stupid game and leave me alone...

For moderators interested in not suggesting something I've already tried, here's a session number to review first:

Any new revelation and things to try will be greatly appreciated How can you merge your xbox live account with minecraft windows 10 edition 1.14.2 :) By her more than me.

- Frustrated parent in a no-win situation

Salamano1, Jun 21, 2019
  4. LeonLaude Win User

How can you merge your xbox live account with minecraft windows 10 edition 1.14.2

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code already reedemed

Hi,

Are you sure you're logging into the Windows Store with the account that you redeemed the code to?

• If you login to Mojang Account please look under "Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta" and check to make sure that the code is marked as claimed. You can make sure it is by checking the date that it was redeemed on.

• If the item is not listed, you should contact Mojang support and they will assist you on the issue.

• If it is listed, then that means you successfully redeemed the code to a Microsoft account. When you did so, you were asked to login to a Microsoft account. This was the account that you redeemed the code to.

• Please go over to https://account.microsoft.com/ and check under the "Recent purchaces" header and check if "Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta" is listed. If it is not, you are using the wrong Microsoft account.

• If you're not sure which account you used, you should contact Xbox support (for Step 1, use "Xbox on Windows 10"; for Step 2 under Store select "Purchase verification"; and you should be able to call/chat with Xbox support) and let them know you are unsure
      which account you redeemed the code to.

Hope this is of any help to you!

Kind regards,

Leon

LeonLaude, Jun 21, 2019
Thema:

How can you merge your xbox live account with minecraft windows 10 edition 1.14.2

1. How can you merge your xbox live account with minecraft windows 10 edition 1.14.2 - Similar Threads - merge xbox live

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Merging with Java Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Merging with Java Account: You're probably wondering why I'm not contacting Mojang about this question, but after 2 weeks of receiving no response from my support request of a compromised account I have decided to ask this question here, since it seems that I can't rely on them for anything it seems....
  3. Can you get Minecraft on windows 10 edition for free if you have Minecraft on Xbox

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can you get Minecraft on windows 10 edition for free if you have Minecraft on Xbox: Hi, I have minecraft on Xbox one and i just wanted to know if download it for free on windows 10. Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-get-minecraft-on-windows-10-edition-for/c7bc1f03-8444-4b45-b84d-bd8bd8d573bf
  4. Minecraft Bedrock edition Windows 10 can t connect to xbox/microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock edition Windows 10 can t connect to xbox/microsoft account: Hi, it has been like 3 days that it made me that.I click connect to microsoft account and it make an infinite loading and then says error something.I've tried the solution of buying and downloading a map to force it to connect but doesnt work.Also tried the solution with...
  5. How to merge windows live to 2 computers?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to merge windows live to 2 computers?: I have windows live mail set up on my desk top and would like to add it to my laptop. If I do can the two be tied together so if I read a message on one it will show on the other that I have read it ect. If so how do I do it?...
  6. minecraft windows 10 edition xbox live account

minecraft windows 10 edition xbox live account: I bought minecraft windows 10 edition but I can not log into my xbox live account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-edition-xbox-live-account/fb2f925f-b874-4b78-9ed5-5232eb874a6e"
  7. Unable to connect to Xbox Live on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

Unable to connect to Xbox Live on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: I purchased Minecraft W10 Edition recently and it seems I have to sign into Xbox Live in order to play any sort of online, so obviously I do, but when I click it takes a ridiculous amount of time for it to load, but when it “finishes” it shows the Xbox logo and “please...
  8. I can't log into xbox live on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't log into xbox live on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: I can't log into my xbox live account on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. I redeemed a code to switch from java to windows on the same microsoft account, but when I press sign in it says I have to buy it. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  9. Does Minecraft Windows 10 Edition come with Xbox Live?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Minecraft Windows 10 Edition come with Xbox Live?: I know Minecraft Pocket Edition comes with Xbox Live for free so you can log in and play with friends anywhere, but on an Xbox you have to buy Xbox Live to play online multiplayer. I'm wondering if Windows 10 Edition comes with it or if I will have to purchase it again after...
  10. Cant sign in to xbox live account in Minecraft Windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant sign in to xbox live account in Minecraft Windows 10 edition: Everytime I try to sign in, it says "We tried to sign you in to your Xbox Live account, but something went wrong". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/cant-sign-in-to-xbox-live-account-in-minecraft/df170ac2-9340-4b28-b67f-8f2d1e10e4ee

Users found this page by searching for:

1. merge minecraft account

2. minecraft how to merge xbox and pc accounts

3. how to merge minecraft accounts

4. how to combine your xbox minecraft account,
  5. can i merge minecraft accounts,
  6. merg xbox and pc minecraft,
  7. how to combine your xbox account with minecraft account,
  8. merge two xbox live account,
  9. minecraft account with xbox account,
  10. combine xbox live accounts,
  11. merge 2 minecraft accounts,