Windows 10: How can you reduce/fix noisy fan for dell inspiron 5000?

Discus and support How can you reduce/fix noisy fan for dell inspiron 5000? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a brand new dell inspiron 13 5391, but every now and then, the fan starts being very noisy randomly, even though there’s very little stress/work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/quickuse19, Sep 3, 2020.

1. How can you reduce/fix noisy fan for dell inspiron 5000?

I have a brand new dell inspiron 13 5391, but every now and then, the fan starts being very noisy randomly, even though there’s very little stress/work the laptop is going through. Any solutions?

submitted by /u/quickuse19
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/quickuse19, Sep 3, 2020
  2. alx_895 Win User

Dell Inspiron 5000 flickers on Windows 10

The problem is with hardware. My Dell Inspiron 5000 started flickering after 8 months of use. Sent to Dell. Dell fixed it. Now laptop is just one month out of warranty and flickering came back. Dell Inspiron series are terrible products. The best thing
    you can do about it is not to buy.

alx_895, Sep 3, 2020
  3. Noisy fan

my laptop has gained this problem with the fan being very noisy.. you know its now irritating.. anyone knows how I can fix this?

CedricSavatia, Sep 3, 2020
  4. How can you reduce/fix noisy fan for dell inspiron 5000?

FAN NOISY

Hello, i did the update, but the fan is still noisy

DonaldKeumeni, Sep 3, 2020
Thema:

How can you reduce/fix noisy fan for dell inspiron 5000?

1. How can you reduce/fix noisy fan for dell inspiron 5000? - Similar Threads - reduce fix noisy

2. My fan is noisy randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My fan is noisy randomly: My fan is noisy. It's been a couple months. I cleaned the fan before and there was no dust left, whenever I play for a couple hours it randomly starts loud and fast. This isn't a overheating issue since I monitor my laptop every hour. Whenever it is noisy I shut my laptop and...
  3. My fan is noisy randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My fan is noisy randomly: My fan is noisy. It's been a couple months. I cleaned the fan before and there was no dust left, whenever I play for a couple hours it randomly starts loud and fast. This isn't a overheating issue since I monitor my laptop every hour. Whenever it is noisy I shut my laptop and...
  4. Dell Inspiron 24 5000 Desktop Camera

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell Inspiron 24 5000 Desktop Camera: I cant not access my camera. Recently purchased this computer and it wont allow me to open camera. I'm getting an error message. I've giving access to the computer, rebooted etc. Still nothing . The camera is built in if any one has any suggestions...
  5. Dell Inspiron 24 5000 Desktop Camera

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell Inspiron 24 5000 Desktop Camera: I cant not access my camera. Recently purchased this computer and it wont allow me to open camera. I'm getting an error message. I've giving access to the computer, rebooted etc. Still nothing . The camera is built in if any one has any suggestions...
  6. Fan issue on dell inspiron 5580 laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fan issue on dell inspiron 5580 laptop: First week of October : Fan started to make noticeable noise, even when the system temperature was low after booting up. Before this time it used to run at max speed without a sound. Third week of October : It started to make more noise and I felt my laptop vibrating...
  7. Laptop Fan Very Noisy

Laptop Fan Very Noisy: Hello, I own a Dell Inspiron 15 7572 laptop, recently the fan of the laptop became really noisy, where the fan starts to become noiser when I launch programmes such as photoshop and even when I have a few browser tabs open, I had tried the following without any success in...
  8. How can I change a custom paper setting on Dell Inspiron 15 5000 series

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I change a custom paper setting on Dell Inspiron 15 5000 series: I'm trying to set up a custom paper setting for 7" x 9.25" for a JGP file. HELP!!!! Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-a-custom-paper-setting-on-dell/c3ea3f84-d03d-4d57-a8bf-7d998b7116a0
  9. Fan is too noisy!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fan is too noisy!: My fan is far too noisy, I can hear it during streaming and recording. Is there a way to either turn it down or set it to be less frequent? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fan-is-too-noisy/5da2e4e0-67f3-470d-8510-12c1139630f8
  10. FAN NOISY

FAN NOISY: Hello, My name is Donald and i have a problem concerning my fan. Actually i tried to clean it and remove dust but it’s still making noise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fan-noisy/f5475ace-a388-4ec7-b477-ccb43da9f843