Windows 10: How can you release a software that does not run on your own hardware??

Discus and support How can you release a software that does not run on your own hardware?? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Just purchased Flight Simulator 2020 to realize that it would not run on my Surface Pro. My bad, as I should have read the system requirements. No... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by NB10021, Sep 11, 2020.

1. NB10021 Win User

How can you release a software that does not run on your own hardware??

Just purchased Flight Simulator 2020 to realize that it would not run on my Surface Pro. My bad, as I should have read the system requirements. No refund or credit possible, per MS policy.

On closer look at the recommended system requirements, I cannot find one MS computer that matches those specifications. It is a little bit like Windows not running on a Microsoft hardware...

Has anyone successfully installed this software on a MS device?

:)

NB10021, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

How can you release a software that does not run on your own hardware??

1. How can you release a software that does not run on your own hardware?? - Similar Threads - release software does

2. [SOLVED!] Can you create your own shortcuts to Metro apps in Windows?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    [SOLVED!] Can you create your own shortcuts to Metro apps in Windows?: I've been searching for the answer to this for quite a while and have not found a satisfactory answer until today, but on my own, not on the Internet. I'm actually very surprised this isn't easier to find online since the solution is so utterly simple!The answer is, YES. YES...
  3. [SOLVED!] Can you create your own shortcuts to Metro apps in Windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [SOLVED!] Can you create your own shortcuts to Metro apps in Windows?: I've been searching for the answer to this for quite a while and have not found a satisfactory answer until today, but on my own, not on the Internet. I'm actually very surprised this isn't easier to find online since the solution is so utterly simple!The answer is, YES. YES...
  4. Can you Run It

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you Run It: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) https://twitter.com/Crysis/status/1250845234709311490/status/https://twitter.com/Crysis/status/1250845234709311490']View on Twitter[/url] 154444
  5. You can now bring your own machine to Visual Studio Online

in Windows 10 News
    You can now bring your own machine to Visual Studio Online: Today Visual Studio Online provides fully-managed, on-demand, ready-to-code development environments in the cloud, but did you know you can also register your own machines and access them remotely from Visual Studio Code or our web editor? This is a great option for...
  6. How can such a terrible piece of software be released ????

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can such a terrible piece of software be released ????: I have spent many, many hours over the past week trying to get 1803 update working. I have tried everything suggested in the MS forums and whatever I could get from Google but nothing makes any difference - it does not work !!!. When MS issue such a piece...
  7. You can now create your own maps and stories in Google Earth

in Windows 10 News
    You can now create your own maps and stories in Google Earth: As humans, we've always bonded by sharing stories about the places that matter to us. It likely started around a campfire—elders recounting tales of sites sacred to their people. Today, we use technology to celebrate our ancestry, raise awareness about places we care about,...
  8. How many times can you upgrade hardware and transfer your windows license?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How many times can you upgrade hardware and transfer your windows license?: I have an original license key for Windows 7 Ultimate, but have upgraded my hardware a couple of times now. I was wondering if there was a limit to the number of times you can transfer a license key to a new set of hardware, as I've upgraded my machine a couple of times...
  9. You can now customize Bing itineraries to make them your own

in Windows 10 News
    You can now customize Bing itineraries to make them your own: Just as every person is unique, we know every trip is unique. A one-size-fits-all solution to travel is a start, but a great trip is one that caters to your interests. Earlier this year we introduced itineraries on Bing Maps for popular travel destinations (only available...
  10. Help-User Account Control Problems if you develop your own software

in Windows 10 Support
    Help-User Account Control Problems if you develop your own software: Hi I am quite new to Windows 10 but it has not been a happy experience and has wasted at least 4 days so far. Since buying a new Windows 10 computer I have had to turn all UAC off. Otherwise I keep getting pop up task if I want to run it! There must be a way to have...