Windows 10: How can you set a desktop shortcut or something to insta turn off all windows 10 system...

Discus and support How can you set a desktop shortcut or something to insta turn off all windows 10 system... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I use a windows 10 laptop submitted by /u/wallpapersdance [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/wallpapersdance, Jan 26, 2021.

1. How can you set a desktop shortcut or something to insta turn off all windows 10 system...

/u/wallpapersdance, Jan 26, 2021
  2. Frick Win User

Windows 10 commands/shortcuts/env. var.

Keyboard shortcuts to open programs:

Create a shortcut on the desktop to whatever program you want. Right click -> Properties and fill in the field there. Sadly the shortcut needs to remain on the desktop, but you can hide it.

Fun fact: If you had keyboard shortcuts for programs pinned to your Windows 7 start menu, those shortcuts still work when you update to Windows 10.

Frick, Jan 26, 2021
  3. Desktop Shortcut Icons

Hi Mik-Dav,

The desktop shortcut created for a specific website should bear the website's actual logo. With what you've experienced, there could be something wrong with how the shortcut was created.

If you've created the shortcut by selecting Create shortcut, then we suggest that you try the other way, that is by dragging the website icon that appears in the address bar to your desktop. Follow these steps:

• Using Internet Explorer, access a website.
    • Once the website opens, you will see its icon in the address bar.
    • Click and drag the icon on your desktop.

The website shortcut bearing its actual logo should now be saved on your desktop.

Let us know if you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jan 26, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

How can you set a desktop shortcut or something to insta turn off all windows 10 system...

Windows 10 commands/shortcuts/env. var.

I didn't see on your list using Win-X to bring up the basic setup of system tools like the original control panel, easy access to device manager, etc. not technically a list of commands, but at least a shortcut *Smile How can you set a desktop shortcut or something to insta turn off all windows 10 system... :)

Ahhzz, Jan 26, 2021
Thema:

How can you set a desktop shortcut or something to insta turn off all windows 10 system...

1. How can you set a desktop shortcut or something to insta turn off all windows 10 system... - Similar Threads - set desktop shortcut

2. How do I turn off ALL shortcut keys.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn off ALL shortcut keys.: I'm retired and honestly the only typing I do any more is in social media. The new laptop keyboard is a bit small so I sometimes end up hitting an alt or ctl key. It messes up the screen. I do NOT play games so answers about games do not help. I need to be able to just type...
  3. How do I turn off ALL shortcut keys.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I turn off ALL shortcut keys.: I'm retired and honestly the only typing I do any more is in social media. The new laptop keyboard is a bit small so I sometimes end up hitting an alt or ctl key. It messes up the screen. I do NOT play games so answers about games do not help. I need to be able to just type...
  4. how to turn off single window appearing on all virtual desktops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to turn off single window appearing on all virtual desktops: how to turn off single window appearing on all virtual desktops https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-off-single-window-appearing-on-all/ea1d3695-6a79-4d4e-b8f5-f520e94f3fa9
  5. how to turn off single window appearing on all virtual desktops

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to turn off single window appearing on all virtual desktops: how to turn off single window appearing on all virtual desktops https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-off-single-window-appearing-on-all/ea1d3695-6a79-4d4e-b8f5-f520e94f3fa9
  6. How to turn off all keyboards shortcuts with SHIFT as "Master" key

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to turn off all keyboards shortcuts with SHIFT as "Master" key: English:Hello so i want to turn off all shortcut combo using the SHIFT key on windows because i'm having a bug when i'm playing games and i press shift and other keys my character keeps walking. I know that is possible to block specific keys like WINDOWS + Z etc etc, i want...
  7. Can you turn off camera access for all desktop programs but one?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can you turn off camera access for all desktop programs but one?: I know that you can turn it on and off for individual UWP apps, but it seems you need to blanket enable it for the desktop programs. Any way to limit access to all desktop programs but one? submitted by /u/Lojcs [link] [comments]...
  8. How to Turn off custom-set keyboard Shortcut

How to Turn off custom-set keyboard Shortcut: Hello! I had set 'Num-1' as a shortcut for launching 'Chrome'. However, I want to unset the same. Please Help Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-off-custom-set-keyboard-shortcut/12f049c2-e285-4769-8647-c36ea105fa88
  9. How to turn off language shortcut key

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to turn off language shortcut key: How to turn off language shortcut key ? Because when I play team building PUBG game, I often press this switch Thank you very much ! [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-off-language-shortcut-key/40379a7e-b0f2-43f8-8335-ba634d4637be
  10. Settings > System turns off by itself

Settings > System turns off by itself: When I select my Settings > System. The page turns off after about 30 seconds which is very frustrating. Can this be easily rectified? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-system-turns-off-by-itself/30821cd2-71ab-4ead-83a9-932e25ca4c8b